Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) (68873 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Blakpot: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Anything they both touch should be sterilized

Just pray karma and reincarnation isn't real.
Otherwise for your next life...
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Peppysco: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I would rather waste my vote on either of these two than on someone who thinks he would be president
Depression go to plenty for February ooo
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by OGwales(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Yur papa
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by GoodzGustavo: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Aguba Crocs
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Must you vote? Why waste it?
It's my right to vote
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Peppysco:

Depression go to plenty for February ooo
I concur
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

What is the relationship between this your comment and the post? This coming elections will turn many people into lunatic.
Did I say anything about this coming election
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
blaquebelle:

Please tell us who you are referring to grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You are a verywickedman

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are a goat sir. With due respect.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeeJewel:
Mr Spellz Takes Handsome Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba, Shopping In Port Harcourt

Handsome indeed. Nigerians and foolery. Man that has been acting only 'native doctor' role in movies since time immemorial, but nobody recognize am.

All of a sudden now everybody wan trend.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Generalwoodz:
grin
In my house, i.e circle of my siblings, we all know and refer to him as " I will die for my people"

Kenneth Aguda and other villagers which includes the young, old and weak were all held and bound as captives and severely metted full dosage of inhumane treatment.

PETE EDOCHIE is the king.

I can't clearly recall but the short man who was in his prime or so I thought, slowly emerged as if was counting his steps out of the assemble of the villagers who all stood utterly worried and in total fright under the burning sun to hearken to the guttural voice of the bloody excutioner who also doubles as the commander of the warriors.

... The memory is fuzzy this moment but in the movie, the commander wants people to die for sins commited by bunch of unfortunate beings.

These beings in their unsuccessfull bid to escape their confined captivity were recaptured. And that occasioned the event Kenneth Aguda would lead as a frontier and believer plus a fighter who desired to lay down his life for the good of his people...

Thousand plus one hungry, tired and sick human eyes stared at the excutioner as he counted to Ten. At which he would personally make the selection of those to be killed; either by noose or shooting.

The atmosphere around there was hush and silent save for fits of wails from the babies.

EIGHT...

NINE...

..."I WILL DIE FOR PEOPLE!"

All fearful heads curiously turned and inclined to catch a glimpse of who would willingly and freely lay down his sweet life for the sins of others.

A short man emerged. In clear betrayal of the voice which sounded so big and large. And he opened the door for others to follow suit.

hahaha...

The funny scene where he was shot and animatedly touched the spot to confirm if he was really hit, and fell when others had seconds ago fallen and lay still will always usher sweet memories whenever I recall.
What the hell is this ?
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by ApexTrends: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hahahahahahha
Generalwoodz:
grin
In my house, i.e circle of my siblings, we all know and refer to him as " I will die for my people"

Kenneth Aguda and other villagers which includes the young, old and weak were all held and bound as captives and severely metted full dosage of inhumane treatment.

PETE EDOCHIE is the king.

I can't clearly recall but the short man who was in his prime or so I thought, slowly emerged as if was counting his steps out of the assemble of the villagers who all stood utterly worried and in total fright under the burning sun to hearken to the guttural voice of the bloody excutioner who also doubles as the commander of the warriors.

... The memory is fuzzy this moment but in the movie, the commander wants people to die for sins commited by bunch of unfortunate beings.

These beings in their unsuccessfull bid to escape their confined captivity were recaptured. And that occasioned the event Kenneth Aguda would lead as a frontier and believer plus a fighter who desired to lay down his life for the good of his people...

Thousand plus one hungry, tired and sick human eyes stared at the excutioner as he counted to Ten. At which he would personally make the selection of those to be killed; either by noose or shooting.

The atmosphere around there was hush and silent save for fits of wails from the babies.

EIGHT...

NINE...

..."I WILL DIE FOR PEOPLE!"

All fearful heads curiously turned and inclined to catch a glimpse of who would willingly and freely lay down his sweet life for the sins of others.

A short man emerged. In clear betrayal of the voice which sounded so big and large. And he opened the door for others to follow suit.

hahaha...

The funny scene where he was shot and animatedly touched the spot to confirm if he was really hit, and fell when others had seconds ago fallen and lay still will always usher sweet memories whenever I recall.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Where were these people before OPM encountered this man and took him out of the slum

Weren't they in Nigeria ?

Fake love is bad and discouraging mhen i don't like it sad

Kudos to them tho cool
Go and sit down, haters that never appreciate any good thing.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Damn....
I’m going to have a bad dream today

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Human created by God called nasty because of what? You that give orgasm as your name suggests and lick shits in process of giving orgasm is calling people nasty?
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by ChiefSweetus: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2022
VeeJewel:
New friends in town
see as them resemble oracle...
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Carl23: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Someone should help me with any amount,so broke now Gtb bank 0110538704
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Akerele44(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I would rather waste my vote on either of these two than on someone who thinks he would be president

Wakati u don dey craze oo if u no see anyone to tell you

And am 100% sure that you are PETER OBI supporter..am not even surprised since the day PETER OBI said he do takes advice from mad people..i know you are among the mad people he takes advice from

How on earth this news relate with POLITICS tell me and am sure u would also sit down and confirm that you av run mad

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by George5406: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2022
I like his write ups...Bleep off
IamDora:

You, Your Write-ups and your Constant Kanayo-O-Kanayo meme is becoming boring.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 12:46am On Jul 09, 2022
So sad another set of individuals wan cash out from their head
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by paskal16: 1:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Good for them
But they actually look funny tho
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by nedekid: 1:24am On Jul 09, 2022
They should deworm them asap to enable them look fresh and add weight.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Minjim: 2:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Where were these people before OPM encountered this man and took him out of the slum

Weren't they in Nigeria ?

Fake love is bad and discouraging mhen i don't like it sad

Kudos to them tho cool

The sky is large enough for all birds now
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Akerele44:

Wakati u don dey craze oo if u no see anyone to tell you

And am 100% sure that you are PETER OBI supporter..am not even surprised since the day PETER OBI said he do takes advice from mad people..i know you are among the mad people he takes advice from

How on earth this news relate with POLITICS tell me and am sure u would also sit down and confirm that you av run mad
You that sat down to write 3 paragraphs of gravel, who is mad? what has my post got to do with Nigerian politics?
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Telldem1(m): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Na Mr spellz dey shine like this? What God can't do doesn't exist grin shocked
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Eyaaa...this man really suffered oooo, he is yet to acclimatise to his present condition. Its well with you my brother.

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2022
VeeJewel:
Mr Spellz Takes Handsome Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba, Shopping In Port Harcourt
all for the clout
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Cantonese: 5:17am On Jul 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Yes oo. It takes like to know like. I am very certain that you live in squalor. That’s the only reason for your highly irresponsible comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday / Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.