Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) (68832 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
God is good , all the time

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by epagane: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice one
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pls, who is this Mr spell?
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Samade7: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeeJewel:
Mr Spellz Takes Handsome Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba, Shopping In Port Harcourt

Handsome......hmmmmm.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by RICHOLAC(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=VeryWickedMan post=114544395]Anything they both touch should be sterilized[/quote

i never knew that your blood is as clean as HYPOclorite�
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by dler07: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
wink
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Chiemeka1: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Two short men. In other word Aki and Pawpaw.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I would rather waste my vote on either of these two than on someone who thinks he would be president
Must you vote? Why waste it?
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by DBestDoc(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
What happened to their eyebrows?
Heyyy! Lol
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Where were these people before OPM encountered this man and took him out of the slum

Weren't they in Nigeria ?

Fake love is bad and discouraging mhen i don't like it sad

Kudos to them tho cool
Stop it bro let's encourage them cos someone must start before others follow
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by femiasaolu2014: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Can the blind lead the blind?

One blind man cannot lead another one; if he does, both will fall into a ditch

Luke 6 vs 39

Sadly one of the protagonists in this post is literally blind.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Stevosty: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
The duo will make good characters in nollywood. Thanks to the benevolent general overseer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by itubaba001: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
U
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dora, I'm with you on this. That guy is driven by conflicting position on issues, which is typical of an enemy of the state
IamDora:

You, Your Write-ups and your Constant Kanayo-O-Kanayo meme is becoming boring.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by blaquebelle: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I would rather waste my vote on either of these two than on someone who thinks he would be president
Please tell us who you are referring to grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Okeyc230: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dat vein on his head is wicked
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Harmless1b(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wow... Nice one..
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
God has picked Aguba's call at old age...baba God me when?
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by edungene7: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
OPM restoring hope to humanity God bless OPM all round

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Ausval: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
I have never seen that man act a key role in any nollywood movies ...he is always among the village elders and often usally dont say a word...all this script was written in your head i guess
Generalwoodz:
grin
In my house, i.e circle of my siblings, we all know and refer to him as " I will die for my people"

Kenneth Aguda and other villagers which includes the young, old and weak were all held and bound as captives and severely metted full dosage of inhumane treatment.

PETE EDOCHIE is the king.

I can't clearly recall but the short man who was in his prime or so I thought, slowly emerged as if was counting his steps out of the assemble of the villagers who all stood utterly worried and in total fright under the burning sun to hearken to the guttural voice of the bloody excutioner who also doubles as the commander of the warriors.

... The memory is fuzzy this moment but in the movie, the commander wants people to die for sins commited by bunch of unfortunate beings.

These beings in their unsuccessfull bid to escape their confined captivity were recaptured. And that occasioned the event Kenneth Aguda would lead as a frontier and believer plus a fighter who desired to lay down his life for the good of his people...

Thousand plus one hungry, tired and sick human eyes stared at the excutioner as he counted to Ten. At which he would personally make the selection of those to be killed; either by noose or shooting.

The atmosphere around there was hush and silent save for fits of wails from the babies.

EIGHT...

NINE...

..."I WILL DIE FOR PEOPLE!"

All fearful heads curiously turned and inclined to catch a glimpse of who would willingly and freely lay down his sweet life for the sins of others.

A short man emerged. In clear betrayal of the voice which sounded so big and large. And he opened the door for others to follow suit.

hahaha...

The funny scene where he was shot and animatedly touched the spot to confirm if he was really hit, and fell when others had seconds ago fallen and lay still will always usher sweet memories whenever I recall.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Cypress042(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Stop it bro let's encourage them cos someone must start before others follow
Okay sad
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Latestreport1: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Shinzo Abe: Moment Security tackle suspect after Japan ex-PM Abe shot
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjwbmKNyNW8
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by IDIOTmoderators: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
chigoziri2403:
What is the relationship between this your comment and the post? This coming elections will turn many people into lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by lailo: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
2 LUNA grin with their THICK height grin grin
Only cripto people would understand grin grin grin
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Nnamdipapa(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Anything they both touch should be sterilized

I suspect this moniker belongs to Nwamaikpe.

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by IDIOTmoderators: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Who are you voting for?
Agbado and Cassava.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by LaconicINC: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Because you have #1 billion does not mean you will be kind, even if it is #1000 you have you will still give part of it out once you're a kind person.
Good one by Mr spellz
May God bless both of them abundantly

Dj! Bring me 4 cups of palmwine and isi-ewu to celebrate this new friendship
Barman! Play me "A friend with weed, is a friend indeed." By Burna boy and Jose Mourinho.
all these your Playlist eh, hahaha you be confirmed clown cheesy
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Zulu2022: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Una pastors way de fry hair ,ride limo ND jet,where Dem dey,de no de see all this trenches men,na only big English nd carry olosho in secret with offering money de Sabi, fools deceiving gullible...this are de real men that need help wen de world neglected Dem, God punish all yahoo pastors even one cursing yahoo boys unto say Dem holy
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Electorate: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeeJewel:
Mr Spellz Takes Handsome Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba, Shopping In Port Harcourt

Imperial eye service.

Typing from the Zoo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.