Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike (33658 Views)

G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Nonexisting: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Okoros would not like this romance of Wiked Wike and Tulumbu
Why will Okoros be worried? That three yoruba governors visited Wike? Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Rebelutionary: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Laggafin:
If Wike dares to port to a party he called cancerous severally in past.. then he'd be a cancer patient already.. He should learn to be humble and accept defeat whilst staying obidient
The way some of you just talk out of emotions about politics beats the mind of some of us...there are few politicians who will say NEVER and you can take it to the bank and you and I know Wike isn't in that number!

Need I remind you that that "we will not take it man" Orubebe is in APC now!

He can be in PDP and still be in APC! If u know u know...it is politics-YOU PLAY OR GET PLAYED!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by PS712: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Wike is a bad loser. He contested an election he knew it was the turn of the SE to run. He lost. He said severally his ambition was to be the president not the VP. Okowa was chosen as the VP and Wike is pained. For him, Okowa betrayed the South but the real truth is that he is pained beyond pacification because he wasn't chosen to be the VP. He should bear his failure. He is not the only aspirant who failed the PDP presidential primaries.
You left the part where he sustained PDP for years and was approached despite not wanting the VP slot, yet after the party leaders aligned and chose him the decision was ditched in an immature manner.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ablejesus26(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
So this men want to claim that they do not know that apc is the worse thing that has ever happened to this country undecided
Menh this Nija politiftians no get 1kobo shame at all oo undecided

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by snowball11(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
If Drugginus and his evil party like, let them woo Obama, they will never win the votes of South South states! grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Usorohtheman(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who is Wike?
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by HeadNigga: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:
I sight Fayose my man. Wike is trying to build his own cap thing too with the “NEW” inscription.

Jagaban got that infinity logo, Wike bringing the “NEW” to the picture.

Someone can educate us on the meaning of that NEW on Wike cap these days.
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike(NEW)

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Ojuntana: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
If Wike leaves PDP to join APC, he's going there to destroy the place.
Wike only thrives on attention and control. Something he won't get easily in APC and he'll end up overturning the applecart.
APC better thread carefully.
Atiku might be many things but he's not a fool.
If Wike was that sane politically, Atiku would have no qualms with picking him for Vice.
APC should tread carefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Emilokoiyawon: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

To YOU Obi is mad and you're sane??
Freaking Hilarity

What have you done for Nigeria other than sweep your father's village compound

YOU with the uncountable cringeworthy posts. Talk about lack of self awareness

But Obituary Pandora says he receives advice from a mad man.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by mayor1814: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
All these leaders catching cruise. I sure die sey Wike go first serve them beer for refreshment. grin
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by valETA1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:
I sight Fayose my man. Wike is trying to build his own cap thing too with the “NEW” inscription.

Simply, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike. He looks very NEW in the picture though

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ponishah: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
he will either leave, or stay in PDP to play spoiler and give APC hand to collect 25% vote.

What is given is that he will never support Atiku, Okowa and PDP national chairman 100% for use and dumping him.
so contesting and losing election , to you is now use and dump?
Wike is just a weak man crying everywhere because he lost a Vp slot.
I wish he can move to APC to meet his brother Amaechi, and in case PDP wins, make I know where him go hide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Henz81: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
So he's no more joining Labour according to Obi bulldogs shocked
Neither is he joining the incompetent and corrupt APC.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by TinubuNG: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Chydon888:
Was it not this same dude that says 'he will not settle for second class citizen'? Why is he pained? Anyway, I don't see wike leaving PDP.
Those that's trying to woo him to APC are waiting their time. I know after all these his gra gra, he will still remain in PDP.
Yes is either you read about his declaration soon or he remain in PDP to work within as spoiler against Atiku,the latter looks great sef.

Tinubu no be anyone mate politically.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Temmytopz: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

N- Nyesom
E- Ezebunwon
W- Wike

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ponishah: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Laggafin:
If Wike dares to port to a party he called cancerous severally in past.. then he'd be a cancer patient already.. He should learn to be humble and accept defeat whilst staying obidient
You dey mind the coward?
anyway, naija politicians no get shame o, dem no send, they can port and re port

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by praizmylex(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Realists(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jatriot:
I do not see Wike leaving PDP though, it will be foolish of him to do so.

When Obi ran to LP from PDP that wasn't Foolishness?, It's Wike decamping that is foolishness. What a hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Googledotcom: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Well I would have said anywhere Wike goes I'll go, however, I won't vote for that broom party that brought poverty and unimaginable insecurity to Nigeria.

I once lashed PO that elections are not won on social media, but after having a critical thought, I am wholeheartedly rooting for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by taurusmena1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
LegendHero:

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wike fvck up big time

The same person wey dey always drag APC wella, This is the only PDP governor that had the mind to fight APC tooth and nail and now he is being wooed to join them

Dog going back to his vomit

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by MarketDispatch: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Those are Wike's initials Nyesom E Wike (NEW)

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Benbellamor: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Wike is a bad loser. He contested an election he knew it was the turn of the SE to run. He lost. He said severally his ambition was to be the president not the VP. Okowa was chosen as the VP and Wike is pained. For him, Okowa betrayed the South but the real truth is that he is pained beyond pacification because he wasn't chosen to be the VP. He should bear his failure. He is not the only aspirant who failed the PDP presidential primaries.
Why are you crying here? WIKE Did not lose to peter Obi who did not wait to contest under PDP Because he will lose against Atiku....Okowa is the Greatest Betrayal of the South Here....Atiku Needs to be Retired finally...Sweetheart...I know the Jesting Smile On wike's face with fAYEMI was annoying you...but you gat nothing to do than to watch the show as it lasts
'
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by DWickedLandLord: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

But Obituary Pandora says he receives advice from a mad man.

Okay sir. Thank you
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ponishah: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
They're all the same, reason no sane person should support any politician based on the party they belong.

Wike will not decamp to the APC. He'd rather be a spoiler, working underground for the APC. He hates Okowa's guts and the fact that Atiku called his bluff by picking Okowa. He'll work against them.
Who cares what wike does?
They are just playing with him the way a stray dog is tamed till it is caught

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Safyqueen: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bullet01:
*History is stubborn, it can not be erased!*

*Just look back at these 10 intriguing headlines in the past and make an overview where we are now security-wise as a nation. Can we make meaning out of them? �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️*

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/

*Oh God, have mercy on Nigerians*

You open your mouth waaaaa as if you are the only one alive during those era. Buhari will soon leave but you are still decampagning him, what is wrong with you?
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by FamTomx2(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Lolz,

N-Nyesom

E-Emperor

W-Wike

From a reliable source..cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ponishah: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rebelutionary:

The way some of you just talk out of emotions about politics beats the mind of some of us...there are few politicians who will say NEVER and you can take it to the bank and you and I know Wike isn't in that number!

Need I remind you that that "we will not take it man" Orubebe is in APC now!

He can be in PDP and still be in APC! If u know u know...it is politics-YOU PLAY OR GET PLAYED!
So what is the difference between what he said and what you said?
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Onyipk: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
I am South-South and still maintain that Wike has no bearing on us in Delta and Edo. His bearing may be Rivers which I assure you is his only coverage area. I totally dislike a sore loser.
I dislike a person who is a me, it must be me and it must be me again. If he wants to decamp to APC he is free afterall our very own Peter Obi decamped to Labour party. All this pepper body he is doing might not even move Atiku because Atiku is still adamant on using Okowa as his running mate. No one needs a hot tempered fellow like Wike who totally disregarded the fact that the South that presidency should be zoned to remains the South-East for equity and justice sake.
He is too selfish as he sees the presidency as his sole right and if per chance he misses it, then the vice-precidency ticket becomes his sole right as well. Let him go and sleep for Atiku and his cohorts have played him siki one .

Whatever catches Wike's fancy , let him please do and that will be his headache anyway. I am tired of the meaningless noise!

As for me and my household, we are;
#TOTALLYOBIDIENTANDYUSFUL
#ISAIAH1:19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Zorn: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

They don’t think like you because they don’t get advise from mad men like Obi.

Wike won’t decamp coz it is counterproductive for his political career in his Rivers state. But he can give support in whatever capacity to Tinubu if they agree to his terms.
So what has Obi don wrong? Let me not insult you yet

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by bosman4u: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Someone can educate us on the meaning of that NEW on Wike cap these days. [/quote]

Nyesom
Ezenwo
Wike
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by porthouse7(f): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
braveboi4life:
These guys are dreamers, how do you expect wike to join Apc when his arch political enemy is their leader.
Confused people
in politics anything just anything is possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos) / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.