Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike (33660 Views)

G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Laggafin: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2022
ponishah:

You dey mind the coward?
anyway, naija politicians no get shame o, dem no send, they can port and re port
Ah swear bro.. they are shamefully shameless

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by abysirius(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Why are you pained?
Anyiamaka:
Wike is a bad loser. He contested an election he knew it was the turn of the SE to run. He lost. He said severally his ambition was to be the president not the VP. Okowa was chosen as the VP and Wike is pained. For him, Okowa betrayed the South but the real truth is that he is pained beyond pacification because he wasn't chosen to be the VP. He should bear his failure. He is not the only aspirant who failed the PDP presidential primaries.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Carl23: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Someone should help me with any amount,so broke now Gtb bank 0110538704
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Kennydoc(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Peacecore:
This is good for our democracy. PDP needs to be get rid of for our country to move forward. God bless Sanwo- Eko the only hardworking governor without opposition. God bless Akeredolu the slayer of " north2023" crew. God bless Fayemi, the destroyer of Ekiti State Jax collector's party. God bless Fayose the co-destroyer of PDP. God bless Wike, the wicked for stating categorically that him and the whole south can never be second class citizens.
God bless me for standing for the our right.

APC has been in power for 8 years and ended up completely destroying Nigeria, but here you are still blaming PDP. Isn't this a sort of insanity?
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Yankee101: 1:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Even fayose?
Kparakpo won't bring development
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Starz825(m): 2:43am On Jul 09, 2022
braveboi4life:
These guys are dreamers, how do you expect wike to join Apc when his arch political enemy is their leader.
Confused people
Wike can never join APC at least for now...
But the APC governors are there to woo him to cooperate with them and deliver his state for tinubu.....
That would have been the reason for their visit
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Babbadata: 2:58am On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:
I sight Fayose my man. Wike is trying to build his own cap thing too with the “NEW” inscription.

Jagaban got that infinity logo, Wike bringing the “NEW” to the picture.

Someone can educate us on the meaning of that NEW on Wike cap these days.

It mean NYESOM EZEWON WIKE .

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by marv1: 3:23am On Jul 09, 2022
Buhari is their sponsor and terrorist no doubt.

Bullet01:
*History is stubborn, it can not be erased!*

*Just look back at these 10 intriguing headlines in the past and make an overview where we are now security-wise as a nation. Can we make meaning out of them? �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️*

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/

*Oh God, have mercy on Nigerians*
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by marv1: 4:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Wike is a spoiler for PDP anytime. Even if he joins APC which I honestly advise not to try, because He can never become Nigerian president or anything near it in APC because the queue is too long . He is a bad looser indeed .

Anyiamaka:
Wike is a bad loser. He contested an election he knew it was the turn of the SE to run. He lost. He said severally his ambition was to be the president not the VP. Okowa was chosen as the VP and Wike is pained. For him, Okowa betrayed the South but the real truth is that he is pained beyond pacification because he wasn't chosen to be the VP. He should bear his failure. He is not the only aspirant who failed the PDP presidential primaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by okwah: 5:08am On Jul 09, 2022
NEW - NYESON EZENWO WIKE [b][/b]
LegendHero:
I sight Fayose my man. Wike is trying to build his own cap thing too with the “NEW” inscription.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Buksaylor: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

NEW...
NYESOM EZENWO WIKE
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ufotunang: 6:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Wike you better be obi-dient
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by pfadom: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Atiku is a bad leader. Why set up a 17-man search committee for his running mate when he had made up his mind to choose Okowa against the recommendations of 14 members of the committee.

It's an affront on the person and credibility of Wike. The results are inevitable.

Anyiamaka:

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ufotunang: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Laggafin:
If Wike dares to port to a party he called cancerous severally in past.. then he'd be a cancer patient already.. He should learn to be humble and accept defeat whilst staying obidient
.. forget politcians on what they say against a party in the past, I do not trust all this politcians..Wike might join APC....see Akapabio that was a PDP member before ...was talking trash and insulting APC at that time ..but now Akpabio is an APC member now...so I do not trust politcians
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ufotunang: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
They're all the same, reason no sane person should support any politician based on the party they belong.

Wike will not decamp to the APC. He'd rather be a spoiler, working underground for the APC. He hates Okowa's guts and the fact that Atiku called his bluff by picking Okowa. He'll work against them.
...then let him join labour party... that will be better for him..as Nigerians are now obi-dient
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Ayomiposi001: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (NEW)
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ufotunang: 6:20am On Jul 09, 2022
See how is friendly, laughing mingling with the APC members he was insulting and talking bad things about the party APC... youths and nigerians do not kill yourself for this politcians
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by miqos02(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Nyesome Ezenwo Woke( NEW)
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by seunjungle1(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2022
I'm just laughing as I began to read some of my Igbo brethren comments here...wike can never join APC, wike can not do this and cannot do that...this people sa.
They trust politicians even when the green light is shown to them..trusting wike can not join APC as if the man is their father.
Who tell you that wike cannot join APC? Wike that has already move on.
Their (west govnrs)present there shows your hat the deal have done.
Talking as if themselves cannot join the Asiwaju movement if situation turns money.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by IamBlanco(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

His full name is Nyesome Ezebunwo (sometimes called Ezenwo) Wike a.k.a N.E.W.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Gavel(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

NEW is Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ShaqFu: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2022
It would make a lot of sense if Wike defected and contested for Senate President. He's the only one who can frustrate and challenge Tinubu. Lol.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by McLizbae: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Nelson E. Wike cool
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Gold2882: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2022
9jatriot:
I do not see Wike leaving PDP though, it will be foolish of him to do so.
wike political carrier will be buried, if he try all this rubbish and he will be arrested by EFCC In later days.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Tekecoms1(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Anyiamaka:
U are dullard
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Realadey(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Pootle: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
i need that guy that did that assassination in japan
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by emanobis(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

It means Nyeson Ezenwo Wike

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Owologbo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ebubu3:
he will either leave, or stay in PDP to play spoiler and give APC hand to collect 25% vote.

What is given is that he will never support Atiku, Okowa and PDP national chairman 100% for use and dumping him.

I don't see Wike playing spoiler in a favour of Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Ebubu3: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Owologbo:

I don't see Wike playing spoiler in a favour of Muslim Muslim ticket.
he has to. otherwise if Apc wins, they may prosecute him.

remember he's not going to senate so lacks immunity; he is very exposed to prosecution of funds by any party aside Pdp that wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.