Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike (33662 Views)

G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by truthfinder319: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
You don't know politics

Anyiamaka:
Wike is a bad loser. He contested an election he knew it was the turn of the SE to run. He lost. He said severally his ambition was to be the president not the VP. Okowa was chosen as the VP and Wike is pained. For him, Okowa betrayed the South but the real truth is that he is pained beyond pacification because he wasn't chosen to be the VP. He should bear his failure. He is not the only aspirant who failed the PDP presidential primaries.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Rebelutionary: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
ponishah:

So what is the difference between what he said and what you said?
Simple: He spoke in all certitude that Wike can NEVER join APC going by his utterances and NEVER in this sense means in whatever shape or form and I had to remind him that politics is what it is!

Precedents set by so many politicians before him has put paid to that B.S talk!

Once again "he doesnt have to join the APC to be for the APC"!
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Munzy14(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
braveboi4life:
These guys are dreamers, how do you expect wike to join Apc when his arch political enemy is their leader.
Confused people
The caption alone is funny..
They should put it that Tinubu sent his boys to woo Wike.. grin grin

They give him FFK style of APC membership. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by chiedozie198100: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
fayose a pdp man came with them
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by MaxNdu: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
For this group of men, its nothing about principle, but only "Personal Interest ". And when the latter is not met, they are ready to jump ship or even form alliance with their worst enemies!!!
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by edungene7: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
APC wants to use nd dump him the same way Amaechi was used and dumped Wike I know u r smarter than APC u have only one shot to stay relevant after 2023 support Labour otherwise the handwriting is clearly written on the wall ask Orji Kalu if u doubt me
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by ponishah: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
PS712:

You left the part where he sustained PDP for years and was approached despite not wanting the VP slot, yet after the party leaders aligned and chose him the decision was ditched in an immature manner.

So WIke was the only serving PdP governor sustaining PDP since 2015? Una dey funny shaa.

Party leaders or committee didnt chose Wike as Atikus running mate, get that straight.If they chose him, then how come his name was not the only name on the Vp list ?
IF THE COMMITTEE SELECTED WIKE AS ATIKUS RUNNING MATE, WHY DID THEY SHORTLIST 3 PEOPLE?
They came came up with a list of 3 vp aspirants and gave Atiku to chose from and he made his choice.

Wike na cry cry baby, abeg nake him park one side

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Olowosaudi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hmmm. In politics, no permanent enemies but permanent interest. For those followers of these politicians, hope this will teach you some common lesson.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Burgerlomo: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Peter the rock too dey there grin
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Reni1: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:
I sight Fayose my man. Wike is trying to build his own cap thing too with the “NEW” inscription.

Jagaban got that infinity logo, Wike bringing the “NEW” to the picture.

Someone can educate us on the meaning of that NEW on Wike cap these days.
Nyeson Ezenwo Wike, Wicked Wike

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by jookco(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
A must watch interview of Peter Obi’s running mate Baba Ahmed Datti https://fb.watch/e8m_ubHJBZ/
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Bullet01(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Safyqueen:

You open your mouth waaaaa as if you are the only one alive during those era. Buhari will soon leave but you are still decampagning him, what is wrong with you?
Consider yourself ignored
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Cajal(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jatriot:
I do not see Wike leaving PDP though, it will be foolish of him to do so.
He doesn't need to leave PDP before working against them
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by adeyemioyeleke(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=LegendHero post=114544639]I sight Fayose my man. Wike is trying to build his own cap thing too with the “NEW” inscription.

Someone can educate us on the meaning of that NEW on Wike cap these days. [/quote ] it means nyesom ezenwo wike
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Realhommie(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:
I sight Fayose my man. Wike is trying to build his own cap thing too with the “NEW” inscription.

Nyesom Ezenwo/Ezebunwo Wike...
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by LegendHero(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reni1:
Nyeson Ezenwo Wike, Wicked Wike

Lol wicked Wike the bad guy.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by LegendHero(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zorn:
So what has Obi don wrong? Let me not insult you yet

He murdered Awkusu youths in cold blood and dumped them into Ezu River.

I will never allow a murderer be my president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Zorn: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

He murdered Awkusu youths in cold blood and dumped them into Ezu River.

I will never allow a murderer be my president.
He should have murdered you and your entire family and end your generation of foolishness .
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by LegendHero(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zorn:
He should have murdered you and your entire family and end your generation of foolishness .

Thank God I am not from Awkusu, if not, the bastard Peter Obi would have murdered me.

Why are you now abusing my generation? You have to learn self control, don’t be a terrorist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by geewean(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don't play political party at all because all of them in Nigeria are the same.What is APC political ideology? Just like we know what the republican and democrats stand for in Nigeria.

Was PDP the cause of the 1 hour unchallenged operations of the terrorist at the kuje correctional center in the capital of Nigeria? Freeing criminals even giving an Islamic lecture with transfare but an APC president is in power.Is the PDP behind the Owo church massacre? Is the PDP behind the long stay of students at home due to the industrial action of lecturer? Is the PDP responsible for the movement of the Naira Dollar exchange rate from less than 200 Naira to almost 600 naira today? Is the PDP responsible for the avoidable and barbaric traffic from Abraham adesanya to almost Chevron in Lagos where you leave Ajah by 5am and get to the mainland by 11am? Is PDP responsible for the worst level of inflation in Nigeria? Abi na PDP help the accountant general steal over 40 billion naira and till date justice hasn't caught up with him?

90 percent of Nigerians supporting Peter Obi are those who are fed up with the suffocating change your demonic party brought through the unfournate mannequin in Aso rock.They aren't a card carrying member of LP.They are simply rooting for an individual whose value propositions for a better Nigeria resonates with reasonable Nigerians that he understands the plight of the common man.

Is it the" Emi Lo kan" ideology that can transit Nigeria from this dungeon to a blissful state? Abi the Agbado and corn tales are recipe for national development.Tinubu no doubt is a leader of some sort but the only thing that will make him earn my vote is for him to condemn the incompetence of this government which has created hardship for Nigerians.failure to do so means he is in support of the killings , security breaches , economic collapse etc and such a man does not deserve my vote because he hasn't identified with the current plight of Nigerians.By extension,his regime will be the worst after Buhari.Agberos and Owo mi da gengs will become untouchable.They will tax the hell out of Nigerians.All states will have till gates back and heavy revenue collection will be enforced at max such that inter state traveling will now be a luxury.

Kindly tell us in clear terms what are your party's values?

I put it straight to you.APC is the worst thing that has happened to Buhari is a monumental failure.A product from that party as a presidential candidate is a potential calamity to this country.Bo capping bruh!

I recently dealt with one of your member in my area.He evangelised APC then until the dollar scarcity destroyed his car business and other importation business.He asked me for a soft loan.I told him I have the money but in the context of his situation, I advised him to go meet Buhari his messiah to help him or go see the bourdillion chief to help him out.I asked him if APC doesn't have a microfinance arm to support their blind supporters?Baba dey boil kos the look on his face could potray his anger.For my mind you never Chi Chun chin! I offered to buy him pepper soup in lieu of the loan.Baba vex go.I laughed hard when I got home.That serves the idiot right.

Peacecore:
This is good for our democracy. PDP needs to be get rid of for our country to move forward. God bless Sanwo- Eko the only hardworking governor without opposition. God bless Akeredolu the slayer of " north2023" crew. God bless Fayemi, the destroyer of Ekiti State Jax collector's party. God bless Fayose the co-destroyer of PDP. God bless Wike, the wicked for stating categorically that him and the whole south can never be second class citizens.
God bless me for standing for the our right.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Zorn: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Thank God I am not from Awkusu, if not, the bastard Peter Obi would have murdered me.

Why are you now abusing my generation? You have to learn self control, don’t be a terrorist.

You're the supporter of terrorist and lover of failure and mediocrity .

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by jrusky(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Wike is a bad loser. He contested an election he knew it was the turn of the SE to run. He lost. He said severally his ambition was to be the president not the VP. Okowa was chosen as the VP and Wike is pained. For him, Okowa betrayed the South but the real truth is that he is pained beyond pacification because he wasn't chosen to be the VP. He should bear his failure. He is not the only aspirant who failed the PDP presidential primaries.

That is what I have be saying Wike should just let go and move on as pdp. What happened to him is just one of those things and when your time never reach you will look like a failure or disappointed but when your time reach even devil will corporate with you.

Wike should just let go he is my man anyday anytime.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by JudasNaKarrot: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (NEW)

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Day169: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

"Nyesom Ezenwo Wike"! smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Tranquill: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

N - Nyesom
E - Ezebunwo
W - Wike

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Sniper101(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2022
NICENEDU29:
The "NEW" is the acronym for his full name, which is:
N: NYESOM
E: EZENWO
W: WIKE

the "E" is actually EZEBUNWO
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by PS712: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2022
ponishah:

So WIke was the only serving PdP governor sustaining PDP since 2015? Una dey funny shaa.

Party leaders or committee didnt chose Wike as Atikus running mate, get that straight.If they chose him, then how come his name was not the only name on the Vp list ?
IF THE COMMITTEE SELECTED WIKE AS ATIKUS RUNNING MATE, WHY DID THEY SHORTLIST 3 PEOPLE?
They came came up with a list of 3 vp aspirants and gave Atiku to chose from and he made his choice.

Wike na cry cry baby, abeg nake him park one side
Obviously you are selective with what you choose to believe in as what transpired and this bias blinds you to objectivity on this matter. Was there no committee set up for the purpose of suggesting names for VP to Atiku? Didn't Gov. Ortom explain how Wike's name came about? You are the only one denying that such arrangement ever took place as neither Atiku nor PDP has come out to refute that such mandate wasn't given and that out of 17 members, only 3 thought otherwise, the rest went in support of Wike.
Well, as mentioned above, of what use is debate with you with the bias you display on this matter, rather, I agree with you totally that Wike is a sore loser who is not relevant at all in PDP and his input isn't needed. Kapish.
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Musauzor(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Yoruba Governors doing everything to take the presidency. My advice to Wike is that he should not accept their overtures. If he does, they will ditch him after he must have helped them. Wike beware of tribal leaders
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by obax321(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2022
LegendHero:

NEW - Nyeson Ezinwo Wike

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Burna440(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2022
NICENEDU29:
The "NEW" is the acronym for his full name, which is:
N: NYESOM
E: EZENWO
W: WIKE

Thank you bro
You’re intelligent
Re: PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike by Simplythebest: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2022
South west governors doing everything possible to retain power is not my problem but the issue i have is the chairman of Agberos who they are helping. Assuming is Osibanjo i don't have a problem with it but is a no for me since is Tinubu. We won't make mistake again. Someone that is finding it difficult to pick a vice talk less of appointing ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Frank Nneji Declares For Imo Governorship Election 2019 / We Are Fully Behind TY Danjuma - Taraba Governor Tells Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.