Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter (5675 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by November1857(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Ever8090: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno don buy market..him no know Nigerians before?

51 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Sunday2021: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ipob is a political terrorist group.
They are the true definition of hate.
They hate anybody that have a different view from theirs.
They threaten anybody that didn't support them.
They hate my country Nigeria but now they want to be president of the same country.
Obi promised them that he will divide the country when elected,no wonder they are ready to die if obi is not elected.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by 9jatriot(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
This guy has been attacking Buhari for God knows how long yet the so called dictator did nothing about him, even his supporters largely ignored him, how then can these people not ignore him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Durabest: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
No reasonable Nigerian will vote any lgbo man for President.

8 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Bluntguy: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
How do I sign that petition on Twitter?

23 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Great0ne1: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bluntguy:
How do I sign that petition on Twitter?
https://chng.it/VhhCs8W2

Sign the damn thing

19 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Sergio101(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bought the wrong market

7 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Wisetrue99: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
They hate my country Nigeria but now they want to be president of the same country.
Obi promised them that he will divide the country when elected,no wonder they are ready to die if obi is not elected.
Where did Obi make such promise

Liar! Go sleep jare!

Modified:
Sunday2021:
Give me one reason why ipob that says Biafra or death will be supporting Nigeria now. You thought we don't know your agenda abi?
The reason for this agitation is due to marginalization!

If they are not good enough to preside over the same country as you, let them go their way! Its common sense

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Kurutinto(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j
Rule 8. Posting false news on Nairaland

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by mployer(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
Lol.
I feel your pain.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Bluntguy: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Great0ne1:

Sign the damn thing
Tanx bro. Heading out straight to it.

2 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Newton2024: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Omokri is frustrated and it is understandable. His Messiah's last chance but crumbling courtesy of PO. Please take it easy on him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by omenka(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ever8090:
Reno don buy market..him no know IGBOS before?
Fixed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by vastolord4(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
This guys just looking for his daily bread hence disgracing himself
Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by BaddestQueen(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
Fixed.
Benue man stop talking nonsense.
you're a minority and will forever remain so
Seun this is what I have been saying about this guy going about instigating igbos vs Yorubas.
Seun do something

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by LegendHero(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kudos to Pandora supporters.

Mad people fighting mad Reno Omokiri. I am here enjoying the fight.

At least the lunatic Reno will now stop wasting his unproductive time against Tinubu and now appreciate how civil Tinubu supporters are.

All through the years that this Reno Omokiri keep running his mouth against Tinubu, his supporters never behaved like Peter Obi supporters who are mostly online terrorists. They should drag him well well and make sure his account is deleted and we will have one less fool to contend with.

Either way this goes, it gladden my heart.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Masterito(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol but Renon did same to Buhari and enjoyed it. Reno is as guilty as his trolls.
Sunday2021:

1 Like

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by TYCO77: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
9jatriot:
This guy has been attacking Buhari for God knows how long yet the so called dictator did nothing about him, even his supporters largely ignored him, how then can these people not ignore him

We applaud when you criticized objectively and unbiased.

5 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Collins4u1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:

This one papa mine em skull..

7 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by plaindealer: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Den say Pandora minions are topic, crude and anti social and they are proudly proving to the world that they are rancid toxic...

Just imagine if Pandora enter Aso Rock...den go begin behead people for voicing different opinions or for criticizing Pandora..

They can not be members of a sane and normal society...

Sad...

2 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Sunday2021: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kurutinto:

Rule 8. Posting false news on Nairaland
gerrout!!! This is not Rev. Mbaka adoration ministry where you and Peter Obi decides who speak and what he speaks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Kurutinto(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
gerrout!!! This is not Rev. Mbaka adoration ministry where you and Peter Obi decides who speak and what he speaks.

Rule 2. We must sanitize this forum

5 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Sunday2021: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Where did Obi make such promise

Liar! Go sleep jare!
Give me one reason why ipob that says Biafra or death will be supporting Nigeria now. You thought we don't know your agenda abi?

3 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Great0ne1:

Sign the damn thing

Thanks man...I go jejely go sign am.

1 Like

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by helinues: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Well that serves Reno right..

He thought he could ride on cheap popularity of unstable people

4 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by BaddestQueen(f): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
Hahahahahaha they're pained that he has been mobbed by the ravaging youths.

We're ready for you guys that have cultivated the habit of plunging this country into suffering every election, then turn back and blame or go incommunicado when the failure they supported start manifesting or even blatantly supporting their failure just to save face.

never again!!!
election is an avenue for citizens to better their lives through voting the right leaders not an inter tribe competition or inter religion competition.
enough is enough.
you have the right to vote your candidate but you don't have the right to force a tested failure Into our mouth because we'll fiercely resist it with whatever means necessary.
Apc is already a tested failure and the majority of the masses have rejected it 100%
anybody seen supporting the criminal party and the those who want to take THEIR TURN in rapping Nigeria will be treated as enemy of the state.
the youths are coming!!!
shey una tell us during last year end Sars to voice our opinion through ballot?
thanks for the advice because we're going to do exactly that.

6 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Prozico22(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
other language that have been ruling are ruling good abi?

4 Likes

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by BaddestQueen(f): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Well that serves Reno right..

He thought he could ride on cheap popularity of unstable people
do you have candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Lexy123O: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Not Nigerians. It’s ipob hobos quote author=Ever8090 post=114544729]Reno don buy market..him no know Nigerians before?[/quote]
Re: Current Trending Pics Of Reno Omokri on Twitter by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
thank God u said Ipob...I am in support if u don't mean Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okiro Now Police Ig / Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed / Governor Rochas Okorocha,sues Uche Ogbuagu #10 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.