Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate (25854 Views)

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Jemex003: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Tinubu swines and lapdogs who survives on inhaling his farts everyday should please stay off this thread. Thank you.

I laugh at you bro
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by WhizdomXX(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
frog12:
i think dr. obadiah mailafia is better than this ahmed man. but the man has been robbed. even this baze university, i no know where the money come from.
Mailifia has passed away and he was a Christain, Baba Ahmed is a muslim from the right state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by micflo28(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by SHINJA: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
IJN you will be the next president..
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by PoliteActivist: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
PRESIDENT PETER OBI

#GenerationPO!!!

Clear instructions who to vote for
https://youtube.com/shorts/LilQzD3ZtBM?feature=share
Enemies of progress
https://youtube.com/shorts/sZBBMZZxXMw?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by BESTScientist1: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Now this is NOT spot on
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216346.gif[/img]

Say 'No' to incompetence!
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by frog12: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
this ahmed used to work at the nigeria mint money press. sad

WhizdomXX:

Mailifia has passed away and he was a Christain, Baba Ahmed is a muslim from the right state
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Ibcrown(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Alexis11:
There is nothing special about this Obi of a guy. He's just another politician with sweet mouth that is riding on social media frenzy and ethnic support.

He did not turn the economy of small Anambra around in 8 years. Doctors were on 13 months strike, state ASUU on 6 months strike.

People were being killed by the boys in uniform.

Obi is just an average Nigerian politician imo.
please tell them mofos o. Obi is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
The two of them looks like a good combo.

But last last tinubu will still win.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
And so shall it be………. OBIdiently

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by WhizdomXX(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
wonder233:
I think voting rights should be taken away from illiterates, especially in climes like ours where the literacy rate is low.
Educated objective people's votes will be wiped out by stark illiterates who know nothing other than what they've been told about tribe and religion.
Yes there are educated people who choose not to be objective, but it would be a fairer contest if the battle was just between those who are educated and objective and those who educated and unobjective. The latter are gleefully banking on the illiterates votes to make up their numbers and give them victory - that's why you hear terms like "structure", "electoral value", "politics is local", "grassroots", etc.
It won't happen, not in this clime that's why we have to educate the illiterates and get them to be literate and not just literate, but to be objective thinkers especially in the long term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. On your mandate we the reasonable youths stand gidigba.

Ignore them Seunmsg & co they're selfish useless urchins wey no get life

See swag

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by searchlight: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol I pity you

Tinubu is your next President.
Tinubu that will die even before general election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by jrusky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who cares Pls Obi say that to your supporters I don't give a shit about your useless reason.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Alexis11:
There is nothing special about this Obi of a guy. He's just another politician with sweet mouth that is riding on social media frenzy and ethnic support.

He did not turn the economy of small Anambra around in 8 years. Doctors were on 13 months strike, state ASUU on 6 months strike.

Your conscience is saying a different thing, but your wants for money says otherwise

I suggest you follow your conscience, follow OBI which is your conscience and every other thing will fall in place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Stanleyq: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Alexis11:

only u have sounded negative on this thread o.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by iezeiyida(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
No one is perfect but give it to these guys. They has the qaulities good leaders should have. These are the kind of leaders that Nigeria need at this critical moment of her nationhood

Please God stop punishing Nigerians with evil leaders like Buhari, Tinubu, Gandollar, Athifku etc and give us Peter Obi/Datti Baba-Ahmed cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by kizyalex10(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
wonder233:
I think voting rights should be taken away from illiterates, especially in climes like ours where the literacy rate is low.
Educated objective people's votes will be wiped out by stark illiterates who know nothing other than what they've been told about tribe and religion.
Yes there are educated people who choose not to be objective, but it would be a fairer contest if the battle was just between those who are educated and objective and those who educated and unobjective. The latter are gleefully banking on the illiterates votes to make up their numbers and give them victory - that's why you hear terms like "structure", "electoral value", "politics is local", "grassroots", etc.
God bless you that is why those thieves are not bothered about debate or what ever to prove themselves because they believe the educated ones are jst few and the majority of the people re illiterates who will be either influenced by instant cash or tribal or religious sentiments ,they swore that Nigeria won’t be better so they create havocs by not developing Nigeria,keep people at their mercy.and will still use those thugs and illiterates to cause issues nd they re the ones to go back to armed robbery since they re no more hired by their boses

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
SeunOSEWApenis:
The two of them looks like a good combo.

But last last tinubu will still win.

Tinubu will win with your moniker
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
wonder233:
God bless u my dear. U nailed it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by newnigerdelta1: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
See person
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by newnigerdelta1: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Owner get money,owner go labour in vain
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by donmik: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexis11:

So in your own opinion, who is the way out to this problem we are facing ?

Talk...

Haters of good vision.

U only look for his failure, never checking out for his success in Anambara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Alexis11: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2022
searchlight:
Tinubu that will die even before general election

How sure are you about your own life? What if Tinubu outlive you??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by VULCAN(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2022
So says a Tinubu supporter.

Go and check his previous posts.

Alexis11:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Alexis11: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2022
donmik:

So in your own opinion, who is the way out to this problem we are facing ?

Talk...

Haters of good vision.

U only look for his failure, never checking out for his success in Anambara

The same way you people only look for Tinubu's failure...

Always tag all his stellar performances and achievements on "Lagos was a Federal Capital"

Tinubu clearly surpass Obi in administration and governance.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Alexis11: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2022
VULCAN:
So says a Tinubu supporter.

Go and check his previous posts.

I'm a proud Tinubu supporter. That urchin title belongs to your miserable parents.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by LordOfTheGame: 12:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexis11:

Stale !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Jmichael1(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2022
I no go waste my vote 4 person wen no go even win up to 2 state...
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Alexis11: 12:55am On Jul 09, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Stale !!!

Truth is painful. Truth is bitter. But it's never stale.

Peter Obi is not a saint as he's been projected on social media. He's a regular Nigerian politician with an added advantage of oratory prowess (sweet mouth).

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Aucun(m): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexis11:

WTF is "state ASUU"? Union of medical doctors too under the state govt?

Ogbeni, who be ur dealer? Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cold War In Tinubu’s House Over Speakership, SGF, CoS - Leadership / APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi Live / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.