Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate (25856 Views)

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Carl23: 1:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Good one
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by pacespot(m): 2:30am On Jul 09, 2022
wonder233:
I think voting rights should be taken away from illiterates, especially in climes like ours where the literacy rate is low.
Educated objective people's votes will be wiped out by stark illiterates who know nothing other than what they've been told about tribe and religion.
Yes there are educated people who choose not to be objective, but it would be a fairer contest if the battle was just between those who are educated and objective and those who educated and unobjective. The latter are gleefully banking on the illiterates votes to make up their numbers and give them victory - that's why you hear terms like "structure", "electoral value", "politics is local", "grassroots", etc.

I tell you, while this your comment might sound discriminatory, it is the absolute truth. An illiterate voter doesn't have the mental capacity and astute judgement to choose the right leader that is best for him and the entire country. Literacy can also be judged by the wealth of experience the person has gained through community service and leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Chochovini: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2022
ttemmi:
It will end in wailing. cheesy
. You‘ll be greatly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Eddygourdo(m): 5:52am On Jul 09, 2022
wonder233:
I think voting rights should be taken away from illiterates, especially in climes like ours where the literacy rate is low.
Educated objective people's votes will be wiped out by stark illiterates who know nothing other than what they've been told about tribe and religion.
Yes there are educated people who choose not to be objective, but it would be a fairer contest if the battle was just between those who are educated and objective and those who educated and unobjective. The latter are gleefully banking on the illiterates votes to make up their numbers and give them victory - that's why you hear terms like "structure", "electoral value", "politics is local", "grassroots", etc.
if only ..... if only..... Nigeria would have been better long ago. The illiterates are holding us back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 5:52am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Tinubu will win with your moniker
of course
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Eddygourdo(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexis11:
There is nothing special about this Obi of a guy. He's just another politician with sweet mouth that is riding on social media frenzy and ethnic support.

He did not turn the economy of small Anambra around in 8 years. Doctors were on 13 months strike, state ASUU on 6 months strike.

People were being killed by the boys in uniform.

Obi is just an average Nigerian politician imo.
be quiet. Your IQ isn't high enough to understand these issues.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Joe4real1988(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2022
wonder233:
My brother, that's just the blatant truth. las las these people might be the one to determine who rules us not because they know what's right, but because their vote/support is influenced. I just wish they can be barred from voting since they lack the right to exermine and make decisions by themselves. The voting ought to be left for those that can exermine and make an independent decision devoid of influence. I just want the country to work for not just me, but for everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Paullo19: 6:23am On Jul 09, 2022
frog12:
i think dr. obadiah mailafia is better than this ahmed man. but the man has been robbed. even this baze university, i no know where the money come from.
Go dig
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by benjanny(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Best Of Luck
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Doxa35(m): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol I pity you

Tinubu is your next President.
so you still de support old cargo like tunubu
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by grammarian247(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Odefani:
I wish our Leaders learn to equip themselves for the challenges ahead instead curdling themselves in the name of settlement, religion or ethnicity

We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Please Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/73yBBnCTMg6bPUw8A

There is no better time to take back this country than now!

Contact me for IELTS coaching. Just three weeks of interaction, you do not need to read those big confusing books; you will get your desired band. 08038999587
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by edungene7: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2022
when person mess we go know Hw the shit go smell Labour is on track and we will follow them, follow who know road
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by edungene7: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Joe4real1988:
My brother, that's just the blatant truth. las las these people might be the one to determine who rules us not because they know what's right, but because their vote/support is influenced. I just wish they can be barred from voting since they lack the right to exermine and make decisions by themselves. The voting ought to be left for those that can exermine and make an independent decision devoid of influence. I just want the country to work for not just me, but for everybody.
very true that is why we all have to join the campaign team of taking the awareness to our various grassroots they needs us to enlighten their minds the only way out
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Sparrk007(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Any one that collected money from baba shaking shaking should please avoid this thread..oga I repeat stay clear
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by bizzibodi(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexis11:
There is nothing special about this Obi of a guy. He's just another politician with sweet mouth that is riding on social media frenzy and ethnic support.

He did not turn the economy of small Anambra around in 8 years. Doctors were on 13 months strike, state ASUU on 6 months strike.

Still the best choice amongst other devils.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol I pity you

Tinubu is your next President.
Of Iragbiji town union
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by vastone(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2022
Story story once upon a time, time, time.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by EMFF: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2022
May God forgive you. Don't compare anyone one to our Lord Jesus Christ. He alone deserves the honor. God bless you.
DropsMic:
Peter obi is the way the truth and the life
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by DropsMic(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
EMFF:
May God forgive you. Don't compare anyone one to our Lord Jesus Christ. He alone deserves the honor. God bless you.

You are just a vacuous black man... I won't waste my time on you.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by decision01: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Alexis11:

Sound so lame like *reno omokiri*
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by IntelChief: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Naijasermons:
Truth is painful. Truth is bitter. But it's never stale...

Are you looking for where to download latest Christian Sermons, Worship Songs, Ebooks & Audio Bible for FREE?? Visit Naijasermons right now. Some of the ministers you can get their messages there include - Apostle Joshua Selman, Arome Osayi, Mike Orokpo, Min. Theophilus Sunday, Bro. Gbile Akanni, Pastor E.A Adeboye and 50+ ministers.

I truly love your website.
Keep the good work up. Don't be discouraged.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
wonder233:

That’s why we have a disaster like Buhari today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by Naijasermons(f): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
IntelChief:

I truly love your website.
Keep the good work up. Don't be discouraged.
God bless you

Wow.

Thank you so much for the kind words, sir! cool
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by budaatum: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
We are Obidiently Obidattied!

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by colonelwealth(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
DropsMic:
Peter obi is the way the truth and the life

Brotherly, this your signature pic is not necessary...e no join at all.
Kindly change it sir.

However keep being Obidiently yusful as it is the right way to live after a good labour.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by DropsMic(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
colonelwealth:

Brotherly, this your signature pic is not necessary...e no join at all.
Kindly change it sir.

Why?
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by colonelwealth(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
DropsMic:

Why?

Respect to God&christians.
Keep christain religious things sacred.

Pls just do it& don't argue or stretch it.
God bless you.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by DropsMic(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
colonelwealth:

Respect to God&christians.
Keep christain religious things sacred.

Pls just do it& don't argue or stretch it.
God bless you.

You seem to be a vacuous person. For posterity's sake I really hope your mentality changes.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate by colonelwealth(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
DropsMic:

You seem to be a vacuous person. For posterity's sake I really hope your mentality changes.

Bro, since you want to be rude and play dirty..
I don't have your time...atleast I have spoken to you in respectful& relatable mannner.

Respect religious beliefs especially that of christains.

I want to believe that you are a 'christain'...some of you always form woke and all 'smart' when it comes to christainity.

Christainity might be a very lineant religion but it demands true respect from any senseable person.
Keep sacred christain things sacred.
Can you try these with Islam or Hindu or Vodo ?

This is how you guys instigate religious tensions that lead to confrontations.

Simple act of civility and respect won't cost you anything.

Wokeness is not wisdom (Provb 14vs12)
Bye..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy / Faure Gnassingbe Visits President Buhari In Katsina State (photos) / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.