Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. (977 Views)

Mobile phone business. It is a business you make money with your mobile phone. / How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) / How Did You Make Your First Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by chatinent: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
There are many graduates out there suffering. Kindly teach others how you make money online.

Please, teach it here...no redirection to WhatsApp.

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 dominque

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by chatinent: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
I reserve this spot for mine.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by Seniorwriter(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
chatinent:
I reserve this spot for mine.
Lead by example.
chatinent:

Investments online is not worth the blind bullet. You are bound to get hypertension quicker.
Your opinion ......Yet so many peeps are wealthy via online Investments done....if you know you know.

I've reserved this spot too.
Howbeit I state that there are three basic ways to earn online which are;
# Via a Skill set(Orthodox /& Digital)
# Via a Product (Tangible or Virtual).
# Via an Investments ( Capital or Crypto).
I'll stop here...

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by chatinent: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Lead by example.

I've reserved this spot too.
Howbeit I state that there are three basic ways to earn online which are;
# Via a Skill set(Orthodox /& Digital)
# Via a Product (Tangible or Virtual).
# Via an Investments ( Capital or Crypto).
I'll stop here...

@Seniorwriter

Investments online is not worth the blind bullet. You are bound to get hypertension quicker.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Booked
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by ajerimitan: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arbitrage fiat to dollar to crypto back to fiat. Eg . from bank card to skrill, skrill to binance, binance back to bank.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by iamdannyfc(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
ajerimitan:
Arbitrage fiat to dollar to crypto back to fiat. Eg . from bank card to skrill, skrill to binance, binance back to bank.
How does it work,what is the rationale behind it?
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Waiting also.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by ajerimitan: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
You buy cheap and sell high. The difference in between after all platforms have deducted their commissions is your profit. Then you repeat the process. You can make some profit with little money, but the bigger the amount the better. The direct arbitrage goes like buy naira in the morning at 605 sell in the evening at 613 for example. So you can add your zeroes to suite your capacity. The other method is to get to purchase the dollar at the CBN or commercial bank rate of 425 to 495 and sell at the black market online. Or bureu de change at the worst scenario.
iamdannyfc:

How does it work,what is the rationale behind it?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by JoyConsult: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2022
There are several ways to make money online, sure way to make money online not investing your money somewhere, you only need to invest in yourself by getting the required knowledge and skills

1. Copywriting
2. Freelancing

But the easier ones to do now and that I am doing is Affiliate Marketing and Amazon KDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by iamdannyfc(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2022
ajerimitan:
You buy cheap and sell high. The difference in between after all platforms have deducted their commissions is your profit. Then you repeat the process. You can make some profit with little money, but the bigger the amount the better. The direct arbitrage goes like buy naira in the morning at 605 sell in the evening at 613 for example. So you can add your zeroes to suite your capacity. The other method is to get to purchase the dollar at the CBN or commercial bank rate of 425 to 495 and sell at the black market online. Or bureu de change at the worst scenario.
How can you be sure of when the dollar price will increase, or the time of the day is a determinant?
Which platform is the best to buying the naira,and which is the best for selling according to your experience?
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by chatinent: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2022
JoyConsult:
There are several ways to make money online, sure way to make money online not investing your money somewhere, you only need to invest in yourself by getting the required knowledge and skills

1. Copywriting
2. Freelancing

But the easier ones to do now and that I am doing is Affiliate Marketing and Amazon KDP

Can you elaborate?
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by Haylel: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2022
ajerimitan:
I sent you a mail, please respond.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by digitite: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
You must have some knowledge of programming to earn tangible income with your phone.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by Bigman02(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
JoyConsult:

1. Copywriting
2. Freelancing

When I was thinking the 1 and 2 is better than amazon KDP.. Please shade more light.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by Ubatracy: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
since i started investing with my business coach my life has changed follow him on ig and thank me later

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfiqsxLgClp/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by Sheriman(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
ajerimitan:
Bank has limited amount you can spend to 20USD

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by mrnate: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
ajerimitan:

If you de run classes, I go register. I want learn I swear.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by rainlover(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoyConsult:

1. Copywriting
2. Freelancing

Pls do you use premium plagiarism checker for your kdp contents?
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by chatinent: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
rainlover:

I have Turnitin I use.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by virginboy1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoyConsult:

1. Copywriting
2. Freelancing

interesting
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by dkdaniel11(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
rainlover:

Why not use grammarly
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
ajerimitan:
Hi
Trying to login on Skrill, but they ain't sending the verification code

What's the way out please?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by ajerimitan: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
You might need to chat them up or put a call across. Accounts get kicked for reasons known to them sometimes.
BOOKWORMLUX:

Hi
Trying to login on Skrill, but they ain't sending the verification code

What's the way out please?
Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
ajerimitan:
You might need to chat them up or put a call across. Accounts get kicked for reasons known to them sometimes.
Ok
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by Kranefuse: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
ajerimitan:
which bank card can I use because my access visa card isn't working

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online With Your Phone? Teach Others. by Kingsbet(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
I do dollar arbitrage which has been feeding me for the past 2 years. It's now very difficult now due to government policies so I am researching on amazon kdp and learning front end dev to be a freelancer. Any way to earn in dollars. Other peeps can do digital marketing and content creation. It's easier. You can create contents on twitter Instagram telegram and even whats app and turn it to a digital marketing medium. Just be consistent that's the key. Search for kingfaidakande on twitter and I can help you out on either of them.

(1) (Reply)

Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. / How Can I Open Bank Account In Benin Republic As A Nigeria / Freelance Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.