Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV (1094 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by ObidientFC: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
The people that know too much about security ain't talking much.
Those that know little about it are talking much .
Why will APC talk about tackling insecurity when they created it. They think Nigerians don't know .
We know much about security and we will go in there and arrest those behind it.

"Labour Party is a train; not like Abuja-Kaduna train because it will be difficult to blow up the track" - Yusuf Datti Baba_Ahmed on Channels

���� It is the sense of humor for me

What I bring to the table is prudent procurement and a pyramid of enlightenment. We will not bring our nephews to run the government. Nigeria's money will not be wasted. - Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed

Nigeria has permanently been in recession. We want to turn the tide.

- Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed

In 2023, social media is going to vote. Only one party is on green fertile land, and that is Labour party. - Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed

"The bank account of our politicians are becoming irrelevant, it won't win the elections"
- Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed

Why should anyone listen to APC about securing Nigeria after eight years? - Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed

I like Peter Obi, and I like the principles behind the Labour party . . . we want to fix education

- Dr Datti Baba-Ahmed

I withdrew from the PDP Governorship primary in Kaduna because I didn't want to buy delegate votes. - Nobody who buys delegates would do anything good for Nigeria ~ Sen. Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed

" Of all the thousands of Lawmakers that have gone to the National Assembly, Only I sponsored the bill against inflated government contracts, go and verify"
-Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed

“The moment they relocated to Abuja, the bombing stopped”

- Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed

"...what will hit the 'MISRULING PARTY' will be worse than 2015... We are cleaning out the lines of demarcation in faith and ethnicity".

A true Nigerian and not just a northerner is here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Oshodipikin: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
I am Obidiently Obidified. If I vote Athiefkunubu when I get eyes kongba like this.... It means my education is a waste.

As e de so.... Make I just jejely de watch this my parcel of land on Nairaland make Athiefkunubu omo onile boys no come sell am.

Else I go sue Lala's ass....

9 Likes

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Olutozn54(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ride on
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Tochi3(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Excellent thinking

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by ObidientFC: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
“They used to travel Kaduna-Abuja everyday but the moment they bought private jets and stopped traveling Kaduna-Abuja, it became one of the most insecure routes”

- Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed

We want to unite Nigerians from Borno, Sokoto to Akwa Ibom etc. When HE Peter Obi said that the vast farmlands in the North are more than crude oil, I absolutely agree. We'll show our people another way. ≈ @dattibabaahmed on Channels TV

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good thinking, good...
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by ObidientFC: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for

2 Likes

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sense is one of the majoy important thing in human life.
Calm down
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by inoki247: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by inoki247: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
ObidientFC:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for

You people and this religion game....

In the west every family have the 3 religion just because you guys don't like other religion nd discriminate u expect others to play that type of game with you and the North....

Just because you guy's don't tolerate other religion you expect others to also join you guys and do same....

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Eriokanmi: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
The era of money politics is fading gradually. People eye don dey open.

In Pa Awo's voice...you'd all stand and fight for your rights when the time comes. God bless Nigeria. There's hope.

3 Likes

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Frigga13: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Even Datti will vote Atiku..

Not by noise ..

Igbos will soon find out ...

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Frigga13: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
What will igbos be doing by this time next year after Obi have successfully lose ..

If they go barking Biafra and IPOB stupidity...
with the level of insult and abuses on candidates by igbo youths ..
.... maybe igbos will never rule this country. .. while their Biafra remains eternal hallucinations

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Abfinest007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hilarious
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Mrexcell(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
This guy should mind his words oh the apc are very dangerous they are still firmly in control of all security apparatus in nigeria and can easily take out anyone who wants to expose all their 7 yrs of actrocities they will never go down without a fight.
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by 4teenblaq: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is what touched me.

Why should anyone listen to APC about securing Nigeria after eight years? - Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed
#CTVTweets https:///3MywVxtVBz

Peter obi go recruit vawulence as vp. grin

Even my vawulence no match am grin

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by beejaay: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Frigga13:
What will igbos be doing by this time next year after Obi have successfully lose ..

.... maybe igbos will never rule this country. .. while their Biafra remains eternal hallucinations

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

what has igbo got to do with datti interview?? you guys cant just survive without igbo talk..once una wan stare up sentiments, just shout igbo, its that easy..that tribe is really great

2 Likes

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by ajekpaks(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
omo
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Shascky33: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Iragbiji ambasadors to Nairaland will not like this.
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by kenedy175(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
APC and PDP could only wish they had people like Obi and Datti.

I'm just waiting for that debate day. grin

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by kenedy175(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

Lol.. jumping from pillar to post.

Hate has already eaten you up.

Emm... have you noticed you're the only one campaigning for Atiku on NL

Meanwhile, has Atiku finished charging his battery? When is he coming back from Dubai?
Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Even Datti will vote Atiku..

Not by noise ..

Igbos will soon find out ...

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku/Okowa 2023

Six of the Nigeria big shots don agree for Obi. The other three wen dey reason kwankwaso go soon join. Guy, Atiku go score the lowest votes for PDP Presidential candidate ever

2 Likes

Re: Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV by Mystic216: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:

You people and this religion game....

In the west every family have the 3 religion just because you guys don't like other religion nd discriminate u expect others to play that type of game with you and the North....

Just because you guy's don't tolerate other religion you expect others to also join you guys and do same....
That’s why una too dey confused
Lack of straightforwardness

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo In Traditional Outfit, His Entourage / I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp / Igbos Shouldn't Waste Votes On Peter Obi, He Has No Structure To Win 2023 Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.