Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) (56709 Views)

Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / See What Northern Elders Forum Spokesman, Baba Ahmed Said About Peter Obi(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by luluman: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
lexy2014:

But the questions are a throw up from the comments you made. Are you saying that your comments are dumb?

Who is the everyone that they are killing?

Where you forced to follow anyone?

Is homosexuality not a crime in Nigeria?

Where is your brain pls?

Did I say I am looking for rating?
Olodo, Sorry I didn't consider your low level of reasoning now read clearly "I DON'T ANSWER DUMB QUESTIONS "
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
luluman:
Olodo, Sorry I didn't consider your low level of reasoning now read clearly "I DON'T ANSWER DUMB QUESTIONS "

You didn't consider my level of reasoning and you say you aren't an olodo?

The questions are a throw up from the comments you made. Are you saying that your comments are dumb?

Where is your brain pls?

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by luluman: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
lexy2014:

You didn't consider my level of reasoning and you say you aren't an olodo?

The questions are a throw up from the comments you made. Are you saying that your comments are dumb?

Where is your brain pls?

Ok, just go away.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by waynetee(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sniper101:

gay_briel grin
u dey disguise ursef for dis forum since, abi cheesy
ur dirty deep smelling yansh dun open 2day angry
We dun notice you tongue
hey bro
I asked a simple question, how do these people affect you. If they didn't affect you in any way then why kill them? Simply Because some religious people say it's bad? And what about people that are not religious, or its a crime to be unreligious again.. .. Bro try and change your mentality, be free from bondage and reason for yourself

People who are sensible enough to reflect on their selves and environment knows we all have our differences and we all have our foibles and these differences must be respected so far its not affecting others or the environment.

By the way I'm no gay but if you didn't believe people who are different from you also deserves freedom then you didn't believe in freedom at all.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Sniper101(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
waynetee:
hey bro
I asked a simple question, how do these people affect you. If they didn't affect you in any way then why kill them? Simply Because some religious people say it's bad? And what about people that are not religious, or its a crime to be unreligious again.. .. Bro try and change your mentality, be free from bondage and reason for yourself

People who are sensible enough to reflect on their selves and environment knows we all have our differences and we all have our foibles and these differences must be respected so far its not affecting others or the environment.

By the way I'm no gay but if you didn't believe people who are different from you also deserves freedom then you didn't believe in freedom at all.

Like I said before, bro,
we dun notice you for this forum grin
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by plaindealer: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pagrammer:
he's right you know. Even the Holy Bible sanctions it grin

not everyone is a loser like you bro. Stop the gay life. Pampers don cost o. grin

your father must've been a career lowlife loser. He really passed on the gene to you. I'm talking about your lowlife daddy for emphasis,so you know. Tinubu supporter grin

"

(Leviticus 18:22) and "If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) and "If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable."

The ignorant people that quoted me asking where in the bible I got my facts from,well there you go.
When be say na phone and babes una go dey check out for church during sermons. Read your bible,fagg.ots. grin

When BH, ISIS,Taliban terrorists kill innocent people, they always praise Allah, same with Christian terrorists, they always find their deranged, twisted and barbaric justification in the Bible to quote.

Men wrote the evil rubbish in the Bible, not God.

They are all bloodthirsty barbaric stone age monsters.

God is omnipotent, he sees and knows all, he created us all in his image and to be different, God assigns our our destiny during creation like rich, poor gay, straight or whatever so how do you in your twisted mind usurped God's power to judge and slaughter another God's creation?

Evil and sadistic people think they are saints..

Sad..
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Blacknote: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2022
sparko1:

This is insufficient, can you please attach your full name, email address and pictures for future reference.

Create a thread and quote me on it, I'll give whatever details you want.

I no dey rubb hand for anus dey smell for nose undecided
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by waynetee(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Sniper101:

Like I said before, bro,
we dun notice you for this forum grin
you no well grin
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by LegendHero(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26
When is Datti going to mud Peter Obi son for being gay?

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by coolitempa(f): 6:11pm On Jan 26
Peter Obituary is in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.