Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) (56728 Views)

Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / See What Northern Elders Forum Spokesman, Baba Ahmed Said About Peter Obi(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
Ahaa. Was looking for this video.

International support for presidential candidates in our elections is always critical- with no prejudice to local support. That said, with this evidence, how would the duo of Pandora and Datti appeal to the West, especially US and EU/UK, with all their "human rights" and LGBTQ craze?

These guys goofed big time! grin

Yeah, you are waiting for Joe Biden and Borris Johnson to fly down and vote in Nigeria because certain candidates doesn't appeal to them.

I thought Tinubu urchins had small sense in them, didn't know that the last iota of sense has left them all, now cry us an ocean. grin

The whole Nigeria are OBIdient, welcome the incoming president

5 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by OGwales(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Before nko... I too support it, guys and lesbians should be hung grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by PS712: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:
sad

Una don start again??

The said statement has been long and is not taking effect in today's atmosphere which render it absolutely useless.

Let me tell you PDP/APC lovers of Gerontocracy.

No amount of propaganda will shift Obi to at least 0.2meters from his position

Tinubu is fielding Muslim/muslim ticket which will eventually make Obi cruise to victory.

Better buy Obi's Office portrait to be hanged before it skyrocket by 2023.

My regards to Reno the mischief maker
Help me ask them o, what of the one that openly supported terrorism and said his views have changed?

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by IgOga(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Chukabiz:
Lol. This one failed before they even finished posting it.

You guys should dig for more or is this all you could find?

Don’t worry nah Datti go kill Doyin Okupe son… even other senators were like Datti nah punishment we wan give nor be to dumbu people like cow…. How can a VP have no value for human life… Datti may be secretly looking at Obi as an infidel that needs to be killed too…. Make una make sure say Obi nor dey alone with that Datti o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by omenka(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Yeah, you are waiting for Joe Biden and Borris Johnson to fly down and vote in Nigeria because certain candidates doesn't appeal to them.

I thought Tinubu urchins had small sense in them, didn't know that the last iota of sense has left them all, now cry us an ocean. grin

The whole Nigeria are OBIdient, welcome the incoming president
Igbos always sounding like proud illiterates. Re-read what i wrote a couple more times. With some luck, the pen could drop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Luckysbab: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Y'all too ignorant and illiterate to know the implications of this. smiley

Let them boycott Qatar that has taken a strong stance against them.

The West have enough problems of their own and their "help" is not the ultimate livewire to the survival of any nation. Stop overreaching.

Support your Tinubu in peace and stop feigning rubbish diplomacy.

Shut up!

11 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Freebills12: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2022
So APC and PDP are now root for Gay and same sex marriage? This guy said categorically that such an act should be killed! Is not a call for gays to change their ways! Did he say that gays should be killed! Stop this evil propaganda

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by donmik: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2022
With all the effort to weaken Obi's side, they have only added more credit to them with the alleged accusation on Ahmed.

If it is US, they will lose votes. but in Nigeria most people hate gayism.

Up Labour Party all, the way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by bafsonbaf: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2022
I was not a supporter of either obi or datti but I'm following them to how clear there direction is, seeing this clip makes me believe it datti and stand to believe that he is not a western puppet.
Which of your African virtures tells you that gay should live in our society.

At least you all believe that there was ones Adam and Eve, God did not create man man but man and woman to live in his world

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by space9880: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
Any nation that supports gays, trans, gendar-x, is bound to die!

see how they turned a once great nation called america to a butt of the earth.

from pride of nations to a joke of nations! a laughing stock among nations!

Nigeria proscribing gay-ism is one the best thing to ever come out of this nation - thou the law should av taken it further by making it a crime punishable by death thru hanging.

i know we will get there one day.
is as if you’re m^d o bro… America laughing stock? What of Nigeria
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by 4teenblaq: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2022
I told you guys...

These urchins are being paid nothing else..

How can someone devote his/her time to be looking for vague evidence to use against a political aspirant meanwhile he/she has not for a single time market his/her candidate to us..

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Immediately OBI named Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate, the Tinubu and APC propaganda machine swung into action of blackmailing……

Same tool they used against GEJ in 2015. Well, I have this for you guys

Even if you dig up a video of Datti Baba-Ahmed saying that all lesbians and gays should be killed, we are still going to vote for LP,

After all lesbianism and Gay are not part of culture….

Propaganda bots �

The propaganda is becoming so much

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by blaquebelle: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Freebills12:
So APC and PDP are now root for Gay and same sex marriage? This guy said categorically that such an act should be killed! Is not a call for gays to change their ways! Did he say that gays should be killed! Stop this evil propaganda
Bro go watch the video. Don't embarrass yourself

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by IgOga(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Freebills12:

Shey ear dey pain you ni…. “Such elements should be killed”….. na gay be the elements? Shoo Una don buy maket with this Datti…

Tiinubu market too go soon come make him unveil his Muslim running mate first

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Elsueno: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2022
naptu2:
More reactions.

Actually this might even be an owned goal for u APC people, d abok#s love people with that kind of mindset...Their religion no dey tolerated homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by naptu2: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Elsueno:

Actually this might even be an owned goal for u APC people, d abok#s love people with that kind of mindset...Their religion no dey tolerated homosexuality

Ose Anenih is a member of the PDP (as was his late father).
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by IgOga(m): 12:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Elsueno:

So you are now onboard with them…. When will you post to justify killing Deborah for so called blasphemy….when human life means nothing because of your perceived ideology then you are a potential terrorist
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Lightorder: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Wooooooow!!!! He said that ? I loooooove him already. They should be burnt to ashes on stakes

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Lightorder: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Immediately OBI named Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate, the Tinubu and APC propaganda machine swung into action of blackmailing……

Same tool they used against GEJ in 2015. Well, I have this for you guys

Even if you dig up a video of Datti Baba-Ahmed saying that all lesbians and gays should be killed, we are still going to vote for LP,

After all lesbianism and Gay are not part of culture….

Propaganda bots �
tinubu wey no fit hold common flag. Tinubu no follow for the contest

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by openmine(m): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2022
This discovery would have made sense had he advocated for gay rights!
His views though extreme cannot be used against him in a country where homosexuality is forbidden and outlawed!

6 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Sniper101(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2022
I see some undercover Naija-nairaland gays jumping in here to slam, shame n condemn Peter Obi and Ahmed

...this I have seen grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Igbos always sounding like proud illiterates. Re-read what i wrote a couple more times. With some luck, the pen could drop.

You wrote gibberish just to console yourself and feel happy because you and I already knows that Peter Obi is the incoming president.

Tell people you know to start getting his portraits before it starts getting costly. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Gubioma: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2022
limeta:
The Muslim problems
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy)......
Shot up ur wide mouth miss bingo
Its not Muslim but also gay is totally prohibited in Christian religion and also taboo in our African culture to accept this rubbish called gay.
Shikenan Nagode

2 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:24am On Jul 09, 2022
big7:
Peter obi oppositions will support and promote this sort of news just to try to undermine the credibility of this duo.. What you should know is majority of them hold similar views but due to the fact they want to undermine this candidate pair credibility they will turn black to white to pretend to be pro gay activist.

What you should all understand is those who will support this view in Nigeria are in their majority lol and this sort of view sef will give the two more appealing support up north which they need even more cos the south is obedient already.
NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL LIKELY VOTE FOR THEM BECAUSE OF THIS PROPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2022
blaquebelle:

The holy bible didn't instruct people to kill gay people
SO OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT PART OF HOLY BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Harmony92(f): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
yep!

not just killed.

they should be killed and burnt to ashes.

yep i said it and i fully stand by it.
See how they are rushing to condemn the man n yet they have forgotten about e Ala Isa Pantami who openly supported terrorism in Nigeria. Buhari even put him in charge of NIN angry abegggi

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by big7: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL LIKELY VOTE FOR THEM BECAUSE OF THIS PROPAGANDA

Absolutely. They are only promoting and working in favour of obi and datti without them knowing.. Thinking they are mudding them up

2 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Cutehector(m): 12:27am On Jul 09, 2022
We go still vote for am.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Sniper101(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2022
waynetee:
How do these people affect you or economy?

gay_briel grin
u dey disguise ursef for dis forum since, abi cheesy
ur dirty deep smelling yansh dun open 2day angry
We dun notice you tongue
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by arantess: 12:29am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Ahaa. Was looking for this video.

International support for presidential candidates in our elections is always critical- with no prejudice to local support. That said, with this evidence, how would the duo of Pandora and Datti appeal to the West, especially US and EU/UK, with all their "human rights" and LGBTQ craze?

These guys goofed big time! grin
International people wey no fit arm twist Russia and north Korea.......we will be alright, nobody send una

Meanwhile his views might have changed,

But I'm sure even buhari and atiku will support him on this one, what am I saying even most Muslims on this app will support too

5 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
Any nation that supports gays, trans, gendar-x, is bound to die!

see how they turned a once great nation called america to a butt of the earth.

from pride of nations to a joke of nations! a laughing stock among nations!

Nigeria proscribing gay-ism is one the best thing to ever come out of this nation - thou the law should av taken it further by making it a crime punishable by death thru hanging.

i know we will get there one day.
You pple sound so stupid I feel like knocking your heads off. What about western Europe where LGBTQ enjoy broader support than America? What has happened to them?

Christian/right wing extremism is still an issue in America that's why theirs occupy the media space. In Europe it's nothing to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.