Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) (56989 Views)

Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / See What Northern Elders Forum Spokesman, Baba Ahmed Said About Peter Obi(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by skywalker240(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2022
naptu2:
There is currently an uproar on Nigerian social media after an old video of the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed, saying that gay people should be killed resurfaced on Friday night.

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed was speaking during a debate in the Senate over the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill in 2011. He said:

Here is the video (start from the 2:07 minute mark).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzqRdnVKPb8

Channels TV has blocked the video from showing on Nairaland, but click "Watch on YouTube" and you can watch the video there.

The video has led to the following reactions.

1) Ose Anenih is a member of the PDP and son of former minister, Anthony Anenih

2 & 3) Ikhide Ikheloa is a famous author

What are you trying to insinuate?

It was people like you that were praising GEJ when he signed the bill

Now because you want to generate the nagative opinions of the international community, your hypocrite self brought this up

Either you like it or not Obi will be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

You can go to h€ll if you are not okay with it.

I have been an observer of your post, you are anti ibo, i can spot

2 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by skywalker240(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Kingzeez10:
If the man was a Muslim from APC ,IPOB terrorists would have stormed this thread in multiples screaming Satanic party, evil party ,Muslim are terrorists, headslamners to mention few. But now that the man is an Obituarist, they wouldn't have issue with it. An average IPOB pig is an hypocrite. Don't take them serious.
A harmless question

Are you Gay?

Do you support LGBTQ in Nigeria?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by adefitim(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2022
This is why I hate politics.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by KingGBsky(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2022
kingxsamz:

Well, don't complain when Muslims kill Christians like Deborah for "blasphemy".

Wetin concern me with gay or or gay news. My own be say make them no come near me cause them no go live to tell the story.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by isaiahethan: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2022
naptu2:
There is currently an uproar on Nigerian social media after an old video of the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed, saying that gay people should be killed resurfaced on Friday night.

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed was speaking during a debate in the Senate over the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill in 2011. He said:

Ok he should come and revoke his statement. You expect him to legalise homosexual . Nigerians continue digging � � �.

Channels TV has blocked the video from showing on Nairaland, but click "Watch on YouTube" and you can watch the video there.

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by kramer: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Blake755:

Go and sit down did you see anywhere I said they should be killed f**k off

You're backing down now abi? So what were you implying by your comment? You think everybody's an incompetent f**kstick like you and your parents? Lol.. try again.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by naptu2: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
skywalker240:

Now because you want to generate the nagative opinions of the international community, your hypocrite self brought this up

Either you like it or not Obi will be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I have been an observer of your post, you are anti ibo, i can spot

Such absolute rubbish!

1) I did not insinuate anything (it's possible that you don't know the meaning of the word). I simply posted a video and people's reaction to the video. If you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine.

2) Can you see the absolute nonsense that you are posting? Did you see me praising GEJ when the law was enacted? You just wake up and make up any nonsense that comes to your head and vomit it here.

3) Once again, are you in my head? How do you know that I want to generate negative comments? Are most of the comments here negative comments? People like you need to pass a comprehension exam before posting on Nairaland.

4) I couldn't give a rat's ass whether Obi is president or not. That is your personal problem, not mine.

5) Everything else that you posted is just more rubbish.

I decided to enlighten you, that's why I took the time to reply, but I won't read any more rubbish that comes from you. I don't want to have a headache.

P.s. This is also for the other characters that quoted me. I can't read rubbish this morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by frog12: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
the man na thug grin

Halo22:
I don't know how these blackmailers want to trend to achieve success with this their gay blackmail. How many gays would be proud to come out in defense of their point? I am not saying anyone be killed, but what Datti-Baba Ahmed submitted then was his opinion on the matter based on the controversial nature of the matter then. So for me, this is not going to make headway.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by plaindealer: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
skywalker240:

I have been an observer of your post, you are anti ibo, i can spot.

Typical crude, intolerant, toxic and unruly Obi supporters...

You people Sabi constitute nuisance sha...

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by frog12: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
true talk but uk/usa no dey here

sukkot:
obi cannot win. america and uk will not support him because of his vice who wants to kee gays. what obi needs to do is recalibrate and boot that guy out and get another vp if he hopes to win. the usa will never allow someone with such views to win
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by frog12: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
the man na thug

CSTRR:
No wonder the north is a very violent society.

Even their best leaders are violent and proponents of violence.
None of them is free from that streak of madness.

We can only manage them, pending when we can educate their next generation and teach them better ways of thinking and doing.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by SafariHunter(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Skmoda360:

I hate gays and lesbians, it's better they pass a better law against them like 50 years in prison ..... What a rubbish thing and disgusting affairs....

Hate is such a strong word. All we must do is to never shift our values. The black man is god.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kingzeez10:
If the man was a Muslim from APC ,IPOB terrorists would have stormed this thread in multiples screaming Satanic party, evil party ,Muslim are terrorists, headslamners to mention few. But now that the man is an Obituarist, they wouldn't have issue with it. An average IPOB pig is an hypocrite. Don't take them serious.

Are u a gay ?
Gays should be killed, and also terminated after killing .
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Joker25: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Keep digging

Like ur favorite have no skeletons in their cupboards
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
What He said is in line with bible verdict on homosexualism, they were stoned to death in Bible days .
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Tutu19: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
They should be BBQ'ed. I am a christian and that is also my view.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by dragunov: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
bro you dont know how to hold a debate. you are askng stupd questons. however you wll soon find out why someone went through that panstaking effort to find the ahmed guys vdeo and thats because they know the west will never allow that guy to win. all you gotta do is wait and see. i am not going back and forth wth you. just wait and see what this revelation has done to the peter obi campaign. that video right now is being posted to biden and boris johnson lol

You can see how one can develop migraine trying to debate with this OBIdient fools, especially the Igbotic strain? Especially the Igbotic strain, I repeat! They cook up a question that sounds "brilliant" to them and they continue to repeat it like a broken record no matter how hard you explain things to them.

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pagrammer:
he's right you know. Even the Holy Bible sanctions it grin

How many of the useless quran and bible laws una dey follow?
Hypocrites everywhere........

"

(Leviticus 18:22) and "If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) and "If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable."

The ignorant people that quoted me asking where in the bible I got my facts from,well there you go.
When be say na phone and babes una go dey check out for church during sermons. Read your bible,fagg.ots. grin
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
naptu2:

And some idiots on nairaland don't see anything wrong with his statement.......
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Ahaa. Was looking for this video.

International support for presidential candidates in our elections is always critical- with no prejudice to local support. That said, with this evidence, how would the duo of Pandora and Datti appeal to the West, especially US and EU/UK, with all their "human rights" and LGBTQ craze?

These guys goofed big time! grin
Gay apologist sighted.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
dragunov:

You can see how one can develop migraine trying to debate with this OBIdient fools, especially the Igbotic strain? Especially the Igbotic strain, I repeat! They cook up a question that sounds "brilliant" to them and they continue to repeat it like a broken record no matter how hard you explain things to them.
hehe bro am repeating myself to this dude a million times and he keeps asking the same question. its like is this guy trolling or is he just straight insane ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mayne too many weirdos in nigeria bro. i am slowly coming to that realization
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by dragunov: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
hehe bro am repeating myself to this dude a million times and he keeps asking the same question. its like is this guy trolling or is he just straight insane ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mayne too many weirdos in nigeria bro. i am slowly coming to that realization

Bro, it's a trick that they developed on this forum( I am not sure whether they do it in their every day life) to frustrate any debater with superior points. At a point you will just realize you have been talking to a mad person.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
dragunov:

Bro, it's a trick that they developed on this forum( I am not sure whether they do it in their every day life) to frustrate any debater with superior points. At a point you will just realize you have been talking to a mad person.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yeah i concur

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Rashidiamoda: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Ahaa. Was looking for this video.

International support for presidential candidates in our elections is always critical- with no prejudice to local support. That said, with this evidence, how would the duo of Pandora and Datti appeal to the West, especially US and EU/UK, with all their "human rights" and LGBTQ craze?

These guys goofed big time! grin
yekini amoda Ogunlere will never be president..Take it to the Grave
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Pagrammer: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=114567509][/quote] not everyone is a loser like you bro. Stop ya gay life. Pampers are expensive now
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by luluman: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Who is the everyone that they are killing? Where you forced to follow anyone? Is homosexuality not a crime in Nigeria?
So we should kill all homosexuals because it's a crime? Where is your brain please?

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by GloriousGbola: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmm, less than 2 days and this has surfaced

Can we be sure that in the coming weeks we will not see statements calling for the execution of unbelievers (made of course, during Dattis youth)?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
luluman:
So we should kill all homosexuals because it's a crime? Where is your brain please?

You that has brain, you still haven't answered the simple questions.

Who is the everyone that they are killing? Where you forced to follow anyone? Is homosexuality not a crime in Nigeria?

Where is your brain pls?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by wasi9ice: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Before nko?
Let them be burnt to ashes
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pagrammer:
not everyone is a loser like you bro. Stop ya gay life. Pampers are expensive now

I ain't gay. And I have absolutely nothing against them....I don't give a shit about anybody's sexuality and sexual orientations.....how is anybody's sexuality your business? Ignorant fool

Na your father be loser. Omo iran kiran jatijati....

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by luluman: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

You that has brain, you still haven't answered the simple questions.

Where is your brain pls?
You still repeat the dumb question? "Is homo.....not a crime in Nigeria"
Is that why we should kill them? Were you born a mumu? Your Datti goofed with that statement and you just justify it.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
luluman:
You still repeat the dumb question? "Is homo.....not a crime in Nigeria"
Is that why we should kill them? Were you born a mumu? Your Datti goofed with that statement and you just justify it.

You still haven't answered the questions.

Who is the everyone that they are killing?

Where you forced to follow anyone?

Is homosexuality not a crime in Nigeria?

Where is your brain pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria / Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.