Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance (12125 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

STOP CRYING ON MY MENTION
lol crying?? I'm really interested because I hate when dumb people speaks ..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked whenever sensible people keep quoting you, just know that your comment were senseless.now read all the replies and learn so you won't vomit another senseless comment

What makes you sensible like this?

We are going to teach you Politics and Governance.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Grgton:
lol crying?? I'm really interested because I hate when dumb people speaks ..

Since you choose to cry, why not wait till 2023?

Won't the fountain of your tears run dry like that?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Houstency:

Why would the builder of modern Lagos run to France for treatments?? Politics 101

What's the evidence that he is in France for treatment?

Why is Ikoyi, Lagos retirement home for Him Tu Lie?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Eniitankorede: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My brother, why must we always choose people with one foot in the grave??
Just tryina save our country from a fate worse than Buhari

The best leaders have been on wheelchair and they performed wonderfully well. Obi is just 8 years younger. So his foot must also be in the grave at over 60 years. Life expectancy in NIGERIA is under 50 years. So Obi is also doing overtime. He is not a youth. Obi is elderly by all standards. And brain of Tinubu is what is most special to us, not his physical strength.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Eniitankorede: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
So u like this bat to rule u again..

BAT has never ruled NIGERIA before. He ruled in Lagos and his tenure was very successful and phenomenal to us. That’s what we want him to do for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
Because Lagos was once a capital of nigeria and it was built by all our money, therefore, termed no man's land. An igbo is even a comissioner there o

An igbo is a commissioner because of the following :

1. We are not tribalistic
2. We employ the best brain
3. We are accommodating

Can we say the same thing about the tribe you mention in your comment?
They have been showing hate and are quick to shout marginalization.
9ja is a zoo, why are they interested in being the president of zoo?

Is it no more Biafra or death?
Let them choose one today
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You don't have sense at all.
Or maybe you just want to fake foolishness.
Lagos was a former FCT developed BT the Brits. This is like a South African asking why people prefer going to Jburg.

Some of you just choose to ask dumb questions like your bat.

Answer correctly: What is the bat doing in France?. Abi ,who e build the Lagos for?

After you will complain of being cyber bullied

You can't engage me without showing insult, well, I understand.
No offense taken.

Answer this question : Did the Brits only build Lagos?
What's the evidence that Bat is in France for medical treatment?

Going by your statement, thank God you surrender to the fact that Lagos has a working system.
So, tell me now... Why the hate?

Market your candidate while i market mine.

Just between yesterday and today, I just make 70 followership for BAT in my area. Those with PVC o. I do that without threat and bully

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Realguyman1(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:
WHY ARE PEOPLE RUNNING TO LAGOS AND NOT ANAMBRA IN SEARCH OF A GREENER PASTURE?

LET'S TEACH THEM POLITICS 101
Bro people where already running to Lagos even before u where born.

As the then capital of Nigeria, Lagos was open to all Nigerians to live in and not just to only the Yorubas. Lagos enjoyed much development by the British and the federal government than any other part of Nigeria, and the federal government of then also spend much time trying to make Lagos presentable to all Nigerians and to the world, just as they are doing now to Abuja since it became Capital. And that's why people are still moving to Lagos up till date.

If Lagos was not the former capital of Nigeria, I would have agreed to what most of u guys are saying.

Lagos was the capital city of Nigeria when Nigeria became independent. That's enough reason for everyone to know that Lagos has already been developed by the British and the founding fathers of Nigeria, when Tinubu was either not born yet or was still a child.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Temptee101(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2022
shocked

I still don't believe anyone is nursing the idea to vote for APC not after all the ills we've been through in their hands.

Just take a second and imagine yourself queuing under the hot sun for hours just to vote for the broom party again

APC brought hunger, starvation, insecurity to the highest degree, hopelessness, corruption, impunity, unemployment at its peak, fuel crisis for months now, inflated subsidy, 96% revenue goes into debt servicing not repayment o...

Lowest standard of living, depression, islamization agenda on top gear, strikes, instability, nonchalant attitude towards the plight of the people, youths relegated, rubber stamped senate and HOR, naira on a free fall, food crisis, inflation doubled, banditary heightened, suicide almost on daily basis, kidnapping has become an everyday thing, incessant borrowings, nepotism, increased taxes with nothing to show, sectionalization etc

What indices will APC base their campaign on?
Who is actually the person or group of persons planning to vote APC again?
Don't people ever get tired of suffering?
Have people lost their senses because of tribe, religion and ethnic inclinations?
How do you even explain this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by GoooodHardDick: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Papichulostunne:

DO YOU HAVE YOUR PVC? IF YOU DONT ALL THESE YOUR RANTING IS USELESS.

How can I come online and ask people to vote for peter Obi without having my PVC?

My PVC is right here staring at me in the face, Waiting patiently for 2023 so I can vote massively for peter Obi
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Danniedpastor(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

You can't engage me without showing insult, well, I understand.
No offense taken.

Answer this question : Did the Brits only build Lagos?
What's the evidence that Bat is in France for medical treatment?

Going by your statement, thank God you surrender to the fact that Lagos has a working system.
So, tell me now... Why the hate?

Market your candidate while i market mine.

Just between yesterday and today, I just make 70 followership for BAT in my area. Those with PVC o. I do that without threat and bully

Where you marketing you candidate when you undermined Anambra state?
Anyways sorry for the insults.
Lagos have always been like the center of commerce in Nigeria since the Brits came.
Why not compare Anambra and Ogun state if your intention was not mischievous?

I didn't say Tinubu went to France on health ground(even if its true you and your folks would not let us know) . But, whatever made him disappear for this long means all is not well. We can't have a man whose not stable mentally (due to old age) lead us. This will be disaster pro-max
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Danniedpastor(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Hussein035:

Ask yourself, was it only Lagos that was developed by the Brits, was it only Lagos, stop misbehaving and rest

What are you saying?
Which part if Nigeria received the level of development and recognition in the colonial era like Lagos.?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Danniedpastor(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2022
jkpbestseries:

my brother support ur choice

You only remember this line when you are boxed.... Lol
That ancestor is going no where!
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by newnigerdelta1: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Who is us?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Lamella66: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Fn jj

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by specialmati(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

What makes you sensible like this?

We are going to teach you Politics and Governance.

grin grin grin grin grin you and who will teach me. I told you young people to stop allowing that old man to use una destiny and strength to run his old age. Be wise
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you and who will teach me. I told you young people to stop allowing that old man to use una destiny and strength to run his old age. Be wise

BE WISE
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

2023 will definitely be a great year for me and to every other reasonable Nigerians.. lots of people are regretting the mistake they committed in 2015.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Where you marketing you candidate when you undermined Anambra state?
Anyways sorry for the insults.
Lagos have always been like the center of commerce in Nigeria since the Brits came.
Why not compare Anambra and Ogun state if your intention was not mischievous?

I didn't say Tinubu went to France on health ground(even if its true you and your folks would not let us know) . But, whatever made him disappear for this long means all is not well. We can't have a man whose not stable mentally (due to old age) lead us. This will be disaster pro-max

Did Tinubu ever rule Ogun State?

Some of you here are asslicking OBJ the other day for marketing Obi in the north.
The same OBJ wey no tare the road to his house at otta.

Why not compare Anambra to Oyo State?
Forget the brown roof stereotype.

I can debate to any length with you on this
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

I come to the conclusion that you are are really dumb . . I guess you are happy with the present situation in the country;
I guess you wouldn't like to cry more years ahead??
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bro people where already running to Lagos even before u where born.

As the then capital of Nigeria, Lagos was open to all Nigerians to live in and not just to only the Yorubas. Lagos being the then capital of Nigeria, everything were put there by the federal government, and the federal government of then also spend much time trying to make Lagos presentable to all Nigerians and to the world, just as they are doing now to Abuja since it became Capital. And that's why people are still moving to Lagos up till date.

If Lagos was not the former capital of Nigeria, I would have agreed to what most of what u guys are saying.

Lagos was the capital city of Nigeria when Nigeria became independent. That's enough reason for everyone to know that Lagos has already been developed by the British and the founding fathers of Nigeria, when Tinubu was either not born yet or was still a child.

Tell me what the Brits put in place that were not upgraded by successive Lagos admin.

Well, Abia is better than Lagos
Anambra is better than Lagos

Ok, ok, every state in 9ja is better than Lagos

Happy now?

Ok, Obi don win....
Happy now?

Modify : 70 people + 1 person (this morning) has been added to my BAT followership in my area

Keep on reeling fake stat on seun's forum
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Grgton:
I come to the conclusion that you are are really dumb . . I guess you are happy with the present situation in the country;
I guess you wouldn't like to cry more years ahead??

Don't drag me into your 'dumbness'...

Every nation has its challenges

We are voting for Bat to 'right' the wrongs of this country.

No one has never lie his way into Aso Rock and became successful

Oya, what fake stat do your Lord have for us this morning?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Papichulostunne(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How can I come online and ask people to vote for peter Obi without having my PVC?

My PVC is right here staring at me in the face, Waiting patiently for 2023 so I can vote massively for peter Obi
Good.. But how can you vote "Massively" with just one PVC
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

Don't drag me into your 'dumbness'...

Every nation has its challenges

We are voting for Bat to 'right' the wrongs of this country.

No one has never lie his way into Aso Rock and became successful

Oya, what fake stat do your Lord have for us this morning?
common fvck off! No need further argument because we don't have the same reasoning.. you are filled with hate. You can vote Whoever you want, it's really not a headache for me
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Grgton:
common fvck off! No need further argument because we don't have the same reasoning.. you are filled with hate. You can vote Whoever you want, it's really not a headache for me

Our reasoning is mile apart and you are filled with love.

Are you happy now?

Why are you taking Panadol to my headache?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

Our reasoning is mile apart and you are filled with love.

Are you happy now?

Why are you taking Panadol to my headache?

have a nice day !
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Reyhzor(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
dler07:
I'm am at home you can call the number on those pictures,my location is not far from iyienu hospital,
Alert me whenever you're present in the hospital
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Josywhyte: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Are u supposed to only condemn the act or tell tht mannequin of a human being to send troops to kill those bastards.
Oh I forgot,u and him are their sponsors
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by dler07: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Reyhzor:

Alert me whenever you're present in the hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Fuel Situation In Your Locality? / FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays / Sanwo-Olu Presents Lagos State Budget Proposal Of 1.168 Trillion Naira for 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.