Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance (12121 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Realguyman1(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

Tell me what the Brits put in place that were not upgraded by successive Lagos admin.

Well, Abia is better than Lagos
Anambra is better than Lagos

Ok, ok, every state in 9ja is better than Lagos

Happy now?

Ok, Obi don win....
Happy now?

Modify : 70 people + 1 person (this morning) has been added to my BAT followership in my area

Keep on reeling fake stat on seun's forum
Oga if Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwakanso win, all na for their pockets. I nor be Igbo neither do I have any Igbo as relative, and If nor be admission wahala wey full naija those days, I nor sure say I for done ever step my leg for east at all.

I'm not a fan of any Nigeria nonsense politicians except the late Yaradua. But I only just believe that Peter Obi will make a much better president than those two desperate fellows in APC and PDP.

And for the one u asked what the British has put in place that past Lagos administrators have not upgraded, that one na big story. Nor be because the Lagos administrator see structure wey British and federal government put for mainly island and some environment around island follow, nor be make am u see say them dey do gragra and most people dey think say them dey work. Abi wetin stop the recent Lagos administrators to upgrade places like Ikorodu, mile 2, badagary Ajegunle, and other dirty environs in Lagos to become place like Island, Since u guys said they have been seriously working? Abi u think say na last year them form Lagos State?

Abi, what was Abuja in those days Nigeria when the capital was not yet move there? But today, Abuja is now amongst the most beautiful and livable cities in Nigeria due to all the money the federal government is pumping into it. And that was also what Lagos too was enjoying before.

Just like Abuja, if Abuja is been made a state today, anybody who becomes the governor, will see structures to start governance with, and any little thing he/she does, u will see people hailing him as if he/she was one who started it all.

Let Tinubu go and govern States like Nassarawa, Zamfara, Kwara, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Edo, Abia, Taraba, Kogi, Imo, Benue, and other states that are still very much struggling with structures in Nigeria, let's see if he will not spend 20 years in office without anything to show for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by 234daniel2010(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Is Tinubu from Lagos? Go do proper findings

Fmlao:
WHY ARE PEOPLE RUNNING TO LAGOS AND NOT ANAMBRA IN SEARCH OF A GREENER PASTURE?

LET'S TEACH THEM POLITICS 101
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Reyhzor(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2022
dler07:
i only go the hospital to a doctor whenever I am sick that I can't manage at home I stay around Nkpor junction
Whenever you want to see the doctor at the hospital alert me here
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by DrMuzungu(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Why would a sponsor of terrorism, Tinubu, condemn his brothers?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Realguyman1:
Oga if Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwakanso win, all na for their pockets. I nor be Igbo neither do I have any Igbo as relative, and If nor be admission wahala wey full naija those days, I nor sure say I for done ever step my leg for east at all.

I'm not a fan of any Nigeria nonsense politicians except the late Yaradua. But I only just believe that Peter Obi will make a much better president than those two desperate fellows in APC and PDP.

And for the one u asked what the British has put in place that past Lagos administrators have not upgraded, that one na big story. Nor be because the Lagos administrator see structure wey British and federal government put for mainly island and some environment around island follow, nor be make am u see say them dey do gragra and most people dey think say them dey work. Abi wetin stop the recent Lagos administrators to upgrade places like Ikorodu, mile 2, badagary Ajegunle, and other dirty environs in Lagos to become place like Island, Since u guys said they have been seriously working? Abi u think say na last year them form Lagos State?

Abi, what was Abuja in those days Nigeria when the capital was not yet move there? But today, Abuja is now amongst the most beautiful and livable cities in Nigeria due to all the money the federal government is pumping into it. And that was also what Lagos too was enjoying before.

Just like Abuja, if Abuja is been made a state today, anybody who becomes the governor, will see structures to start governance with, and any little thing he/she does, u will see people hailing him as if he was the one who started it.

Let Tinubu go and govern States like Nassarawa, Zamfara, Kwara, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Edo, Abia, Taraba, Kogi, Imo, Benue, and other states that are still very much struggling with structures in Nigeria, let's see if he will not spend 20 years in office without anything to show for.

You are the real guy man.

Your epistle holds no water.
Don't patronize me with uninspiring words.
Market your candidate while i market Tinubu.
Mind you, wailing is welcome in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2022
234daniel2010:
Is Tinubu from Lagos? Go do proper findings

Was Tinubu at a time Governor of Lagos with a lot of achievement?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Realguyman1(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

You are the real guy man.

Your epistle holds no water.
Don't patronize me with uninspiring words.
Market your candidate while i market Tinubu.
Mind you, wailing is welcome in 2023.
I'm not petronizing u bro. Abi since we dey yarn, did I said u should vote for Peter Obi? I'm just countering what u said and also to let u know that Peter Obi is a much better candidate to Atiku and Tinubu.

Na because say all of us na Nigerians that's why I dey shook my mouth for Nigeria matter. because wether the country good or bad o, we are all in
it together.

Even the Peter Obi self, na the same rope tie him and other nonsense Nigeria politicians them. Just that he come still dey manageable than Atiku and Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by bayelsaowei(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na now e wake up? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Metrofox(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

FG to return or remove infrastructure?

You are really dumb

Are you up to 18?
Do you have PVC?
Are you not mummy thank you oo?

dunce when you call for your place to be the capital that's the price to pay so first return the things that were built with general contribution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Zeezenho: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

Yes o
Ndi developer

We develop syria, we develop singapore, we develop Afghaeaster, we develop Borno, we develop UK

Who cares what you think.its only in Nigeria that you will here citizens saying why is a fellow citizens leaving in his own country are sure you are ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by buckeyemedia: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Realguyman1:

Just like Abuja, if Abuja is been made a state today, anybody who becomes the governor, will see structures to start governance with, and any little thing he/she does, u will see people hailing him as if he was the one who started it.

You said it all, I give you much props for even taking so much of your time to explain in great length to those naive mumus that keep thinking that Bola Tinubu did anything for Lagos State.

This is the man that has stolen the common wealth of their grandchildren, & they are praising him in their ignorance.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by buckeyemedia: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Who cares what you think.its only in Nigeria that you will here citizens saying why is a fellow citizens leaving in his own country are sure you are ok?
Leave that ignorant Mumu alone, Bola Tinubu has subjected his generation to eternal penury.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Wwwq: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

You can lay your facts without showing your stupidity but since you choose to show your stupidity, i will let you wallow in your misery.

I am for BAT. Choose your candidate without abusing others
I stand with God and not men. You stay with BAT and get pissed on
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I stand with God and not men. You stay with BAT and get pissed on

Incoherent!

Sixfiguresmart, e no go better for who do you like this
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Stanleyq: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

An igbo is a commissioner because of the following :

1. We are not tribalistic
2. We employ the best brain
3. We are accommodating

Can we say the same thing about the tribe you mention in your comment?
They have been showing hate and are quick to shout marginalization.
9ja is a zoo, why are they interested in being the president of zoo?

Is it no more Biafra or death?
Let them choose one today
We Need to be president so that we will have a man to free biafra and split 9ja into 3 countries which u will also enjoy. No one is tribalistic in igbo, u made that mugu a commissioner not because of ur afore stated reasons, but because of ur tribalistic jingoism, u have seen that he hates his people, then u began to love him for hating his own, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. A foolish man does nt know when food is put on his table, he will be busy wanting another thing that his body does nt need.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Stanleyq: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eniitankorede:

BAT has never ruled NIGERIA before. He ruled in Lagos and his tenure was very successful and phenomenal to us. That’s what we want him to do for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Stanleyq: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eniitankorede:

BAT has never ruled NIGERIA before. He ruled in Lagos and his tenure was very successful and phenomenal to us. That’s what we want him to do for Nigeria.
thats what i meant naa, ruled u in lagos, and u want him to rule u again in 9ja. He was one of the worst govs then. Besides, he is older than buhari, may die b4 8 yrs but may God give him a longer life. Amen.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Eniitankorede: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
thats what i meant naa, ruled u in lagos, and u want him to rule u again in 9ja. He was one of the worst govs then. Besides, he is older than buhari, may die b4 8 yrs but may God give him a longer life. Amen.

I believe you are IPOB member. Yes, IPOB hate Tinubu because he brings progress to Lagos while their governors in the east are destroying their states, turning all of them to refugees in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Crismaxi: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Yeah
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fmlao:

Incoherent!

Sixfiguresmart, e no go better for who do you like this
You must be suffering from low self-esteem and an embattled spirit of bitterness, and despair. As the saying goes, a clear conscience fears no accusation. If your complex isn't killing you, it is surely damaging your ability to precisely establish an understanding of simple logic.

Sir, you are deluded. You are blindly following a trace of the wind without verifying the direction. BAT will walk and piss on your grave to get to his hospital beds. BAT is currently the most corrupt active individual buying and lobbying everything he gets.

Keep on drinking his piss
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You must be suffering from low self-esteem and an embattled spirit of bitterness, and despair. As the saying goes, a clear conscience fears no accusation. If your complex isn't killing you, it is surely damaging your ability to precisely establish an understanding of simple logic.

Sir, you are deluded. You are blindly following a trace of the wind without verifying the direction. BAT will walk and piss on your grave to get to his hospital beds. BAT is currently the most corrupt active individual buying and lobbying everything he gets.

Keep on drinking his piss

Incoherent again!

All that bullshits for the birds

I subjected you to a logical discussion, u dey abuse ur father at home.

Well, I'm not suprised, u are just a frustrated being.
Ok, ok
Obi don win
Happy now?
Bye
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fmlao:

Incoherent again!

All that bullshits for the birds

I subjected you to a logical discussion, u dey abuse ur father at home.

Well, I'm not suprised, u are just a frustrated being.
Ok, ok
Obi don win
Happy now?
Bye
Very irrational being.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Very irrational being.

Say that without crying!
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Stanleyq: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I believe you are IPOB member. Yes, IPOB hate Tinubu because he brings progress to Lagos while their governors in the east are destroying their states, turning all of them to refugees in Lagos.
No one Hates Tinubu o, the only thing be say, i no want am become the presidoe, this is not hatred i think, not that he is worst, but i have seen a person that may be better than him in Peter obi. U may like oga Tt because he is ur fellow muslim and not that he will fix 9ja.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Stanleyq: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Eniitankorede:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

keyamo: Why We Delayed Take-off Of APC Presidential Campaign / 2023: Dont Take Those Sending Delegates To Represent Them Serious - Peter Obi / Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.