Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance (12120 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Killermamba: 1:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Demonicide(f): 1:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:
WHY ARE PEOPLE RUNNING TO LAGOS AND NOT ANAMBRA IN SEARCH OF A GREENER PASTURE?

LET'S TEACH THEM POLITICS 101

Before Tinubu and Obi became governor, folks has always been running to Lagos for greener pasture . So forget all these Jargons you are spewing. Do you know the name they called lagos back then? obodo oyinbo(especially when you are visiting the village).

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by kingsceemark(m): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You don't have sense at all.
Or maybe you just want to fake foolishness.
Lagos was a former FCT developed BT the Brits. This is like a South African asking why people prefer going to Jburg.

Some of you just choose to ask dumb questions like your bat.

Answer correctly: What is the bat doing in France?. Abi ,who e build the Lagos for?

After you will complain of being cyber bullied

God bless you for lecturing that fool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

Lagos? Greener pasture?? There are people In Onitsha that will feed your miserable generation and leave change.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:55am On Jul 09, 2022
IRON CONDEMN PARTY..
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by foreshore(m): 3:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://pmexpressng.com/tinubu-condemns-terror-attack-on-kuje-prison-calls-for-vigilance/amp/

Apparently he just woke up. Nigerians should expect more sleep if he peradventure becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by NairobiTechNG1: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Best selling WP premium 3000 themes and 200 plugins pack bulk download just one click
PACKAGE INCLUDE
TOP 3000 PREMIUM THEMES
TOP 200 PREMIUM PLUGINS
OVER 630000+ BUNDLED PREMIUM DEMOS
FULL VERSIONS WITH ALL PLUGINS AND FEATURES
UNLIMITED DOMAINS USAGE
SALL THEMES ARE IN FULL VERSION, THEY INCLUDE ALL PLUGINS AND ALL DEMOS.

GET FOR FREE PREMIUM VERSIONS OF PLUGINS LIKE: REVOLUTION SLIDER, LAYER SLIDER, WP BAKERY, YOAST SEO, ELEMENTOR, ULTIMATE ADDONS AND MORE! ALL THEMES HAVE GPL LICENSE FOR UNLIMITED USAGE, IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN USE THEM ON MANY WEBSITE WITHOUT BUYING MORE LICENSES!
$200 IS TOTAL PRICE FOR WP PREMIUM PACK THERE ARE NO OTHER COSTS. AT THIS PRICE YOU GET UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL PREMIUM THEMES & PLUGINS LISTED ON THIS SITE. ALL PRODUCTS HERE ARE LEGAL TO USE ON UNLIMITED PAGES AFTER PURCHASE.
ALL THEMES HAVE GPL LICENSE FOR UNLIMITED USAGE, IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN USE THEM ON MANY WEBSITE WITHOUT BUYING MORE LICENSES!
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS TODAY, SAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND GRAB THE BEST PREMIUM PLUGINS & THEMES IN THIS INCREDIBLE GOOD OFFER!
Save over 95% and Sky-rocket your business with the best WP products in our All-in-One pack!

WHAT THEMES ARE IN THE PACKAGE?
TOP 3000 BEST SELLING THEMES ON THEMEFOREST & ENVATO!
LAST UPDATE: 06.01.2022
WHAT PLUGINS ARE IN THE PACKAGE?
TOP 200 BEST SELLING ON PLUGINS ON THEMEFOREST & ENVATO!
LAST UPDATE: 06.01.2022

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by linearity: 3:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

…..And why are some people running to France for medical Check ups instead of getting those care from the world class city they tell us they have made Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by scholes23(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2022
EMI LO KAN, what do you know that you're condemning
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Telldem1(m): 3:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

You mean no Yorubas in Onitsha?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by MarketDispatch: 4:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Just imagine

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Enyimbamercedes: 4:28am On Jul 09, 2022
When you are president, you can make sure they get enough agbado, yam, cassava, Garri… maybe they’ll not break out even if given a chance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Reyhzor(m): 4:35am On Jul 09, 2022
dler07:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcnyRePmVo
thanks. #please note I'm not not a scammer,all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my location is not hiden
I'll come to Iyienu to see for myself on Sunday, but think I've seen this picture b4
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by dler07: 4:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Reyhzor:

I'll come to Iyienu to see for myself on Sunday, but think I've seen this picture b4
I'm am at home you can call the number on those pictures,my location is not far from iyienu hospital,
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Mikishow(m): 4:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Bro,mind your hatred speech
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

Because Lagosians are running away to the UK, the US and Australia. How many rich Lagosians are left in town? Only those with political ties. And, where are their children?

Baba, as a Lagosian, I have to travel abroad to see my family. My colleagues from the east travel to Lagos and to Plateau, while I have to board a flight to see mine in foreign lands. Travel out and look for Lagosians.

You must be core stupid if you think that you will teach anyone politics. You have no sense to see that your head teacher does not visit the same hospitals as you. Have you taught yourself that millions of innocent Nigerians die daily as a result of road accident? Where is the bridge that Tinubu built for Lagosians? Where are the universities and the housing?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Papichulostunne(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
The same tehifnubu that brought the calamity on Nigerians through the lifeless One? This should better be a joke!

Man is too old and highly sick. He is not even aware that a prison was attacked by some of his terrorist brothers, he's chilling in France enjoying their hospital facilities and then left the Lagos they said he built. Werey dey disguise!

Nigerians wake up and let's kick this Old ancestors out come 2023! Obi is the most qualified man we have right now!
DO YOU HAVE YOUR PVC? IF YOU DONT ALL THESE YOUR RANTING IS USELESS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by izibili44: 6:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Inside your house.quote author=Caleb17 post=114553391]He is condemning from far away France. We don't want another Waka Waka president. Vote Peter Obi for Better Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Fmlao:

not only Anambra people Right?? Indigenous Nigerians from all tribes will always choose Lagos as number 1 destination.

Assuming Nigeria system operates like that of USA where all critical economic infrastructures are NOT focused in New York alone, do you think everyone here will give a fvck about ya Lagos?? Lagos would have been like every other Southwest states. Dumb fellow

You mentioned Anambra people to cause ethnic chaos ... Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by galaxy2020(m): 6:19am On Jul 09, 2022
From where? His sick bed in France?.....
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Adeleketoyin(f): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
About 5k views and comment with most likes has just 13 . A whole Tinubu related thread is scanty with likes. Are Tinubu Urchins on Vacation or Training?

Oh, I remember its just 1 moniker doing those 200 likes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Hussein035: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You don't have sense at all.
Or maybe you just want to fake foolishness.
Lagos was a former FCT developed BT the Brits. This is like a South African asking why people prefer going to Jburg.

Some of you just choose to ask dumb questions like your bat.

Answer correctly: What is the bat doing in France?. Abi ,who e build the Lagos for?

After you will complain of being cyber bullied

Ask yourself, was it only Lagos that was developed by the Brits, was it only Lagos, stop misbehaving and rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by benjanny(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Keep On Dreaming
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by TruthinAction: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2022
And Tinubu promised to continue where Buhari stopped. shocked embarassed grin smiley lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by adiori0303: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
The same tehifnubu that brought the calamity on Nigerians through the lifeless One? This should better be a joke!

Man is too old and highly sick. He is not even aware that a prison was attacked by some of his terrorist brothers, he's chilling in France enjoying their hospital facilities and then left the Lagos they said he built. Werey dey disguise!

Nigerians wake up and let's kick this Old ancestors out come 2023! Obi is the most qualified man we have right now!
You are entitled to ur own opinion.
He is the person we want.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by aarinade79a: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2022
EOpoloEOpolo...
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Grgton:
not only Anambra people Right?? Indigenous Nigerians from all tribes will always choose Lagos as number 1 destination.

Assuming Nigeria system operates like that of USA where all critical economic infrastructures are NOT focused in New York alone, do you think everyone here will give a fvck about ya Lagos?? Lagos would have been like every other Southwest states. Dumb fellow

You mentioned Anambra people to cause ethnic chaos ... Shame on you

STOP CRYING ON MY MENTION
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 6:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Because Lagosians are running away to the UK, the US and Australia. How many rich Lagosians are left in town? Only those with political ties. And, where are their children?

Baba, as a Lagosian, I have to travel abroad to see my family. My colleagues from the east travel to Lagos and to Plateau, while I have to board a flight to see mine in foreign lands. Travel out and look for Lagosians.

You must be core stupid if you think that you will teach anyone politics. You have no sense to see that your head teacher does not visit the same hospitals as you. Have you taught yourself that millions of innocent Nigerians die daily as a result of road accident? Where is the bridge that Tinubu built for Lagosians? Where are the universities and the housing?

You can lay your facts without showing your stupidity but since you choose to show your stupidity, i will let you wallow in your misery.

I am for BAT. Choose your candidate without abusing others
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Icumsa45:

Lagos? Greener pasture?? There are people In Onitsha that will feed your miserable generation and leave change.

I am not responsible for the misery of your miserable generation. Well, I won't bully you, that's what idiots are known for.

BAT WILL FLY
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Metrofox:

mumu people have been running to Lagos before Tinubu was born. Na community money dem take build Lagos so before you start to lay claims ask FG to return or remove the infrastructure that belongs to all of the tribes in Nigeria wey gather build Lagos. dunce

FG to return or remove infrastructure?

You are really dumb

Are you up to 18?
Do you have PVC?
Are you not mummy thank you oo?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance by Fmlao: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Because we all build Lagos together.the question should have been why are we running to iragbaji instead of ANAMBRA mugu.

Yes o
Ndi developer

We develop syria, we develop singapore, we develop Afghaeaster, we develop Borno, we develop UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position / Atiku Will Restructure Nigeria Within Six Months – Nwodo / Ifa Backs Subsidy Removal, Predicts Better Future — Traditionalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.