Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Please How Can I Get Money Off My Barter Virtual Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Get Money Off My Barter Virtual Card? (251 Views)

Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? / Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 / Help Buy A Domain Of $6.76 Domain And Take My Barter Card With $8.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Money Off My Barter Virtual Card? by darkstar6971(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2022
I have funds on my barter virtual card please is there a method I can get the money off the card or shop for something with it? Kindly see the screenshot below and advice

Re: Please How Can I Get Money Off My Barter Virtual Card? by Allfavours: 4:17am On Jul 09, 2022
How much did you buy the dollar, I can buy it off you if the price is good
Re: Please How Can I Get Money Off My Barter Virtual Card? by darkstar6971(m): 4:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Yes bruh $607/$ I can sell at $550/ drop WhatsApp number mine is @signature
Allfavours:
How much did you buy the dollar, I can buy it off you if the price is good
Re: Please How Can I Get Money Off My Barter Virtual Card? by josephsm823(m): 5:59am On Jul 09, 2022
darkstar6971:
I have funds on my barter virtual card please is there a method I can get the money off the card or shop for something with it? Kindly see the screenshot below and advice

Deleted the card or withdraw the money on the card to your barter balance and then transfer to your bank. It's simple.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell The Same Thing For A Higher Price. (A Must Read) / Where Can I Find Current Dollar Black Market Rate / Please I Need Help Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.