Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone (1520 Views)

The SCARIEST Thing Happened, On My Way Back HOME! / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Lamanii22(f): 12:38am On Jul 09, 2022
One day, I was on my way out, I boarded a keke, I paid the rider when I got to my destination, gave him a thousand naija note and he said ‘no change’ and blah blah... he went ahead to look for change so I remained in his keke waiting for him to return, unknowingly a very long truck was coming from behind, I didn’t even notice nor heard anything, I only heard screams from market men and women screaming at me to come down, at that time the truck driver wanted to make a sharp turn if not for the people around that scolded and shouted at him he would have crushed the keke and me.... just like that.... It was so scary, still so scary.... have you had any scary experience? Do share with us...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Upcomingdad67: 1:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Lamanii22:
One day, I was on my way out, I boarded a keke, I paid the rider when I got to my destination, gave him a thousand naija note and he said ‘no change’ and blah blah... he went ahead to look for change so I remained in his keke waiting for him to return, unknowingly a very long truck was coming from behind, I didn’t even notice nor heard anything, I only heard screams from market men and women screaming at me to come down, at that time the truck driver wanted to make a sharp turn if not for the people around that scolded and shouted at him he would have crushed the keke and me.... just like that.... It was so scary, still so scary.... have you had any scary experience? Do share with us...

Wow we thank God for preserving your life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by LogicBomb8: 2:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by thesicilian: 3:16am On Jul 09, 2022
A native doctor placed a curse on me that I would run mad within 3 days if I don't apologize because I did not go and meet him when he called me. I was 12yrs old then. I just went home and went to sleep. Never told my family and friends because if I did, they'd force me to go apologize for doing nothing wrong. Nothing happened.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Benki003(m): 6:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Was last year, when I went to swim in the night at a hotel, omo I almost drown.
if not for god and my colleague I for don go

I just did one of the scariest shit ever

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by pyyxxaro: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Knowing that APC has another Presidential Candidate sad

But thank God for OBEDIENCE undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by satandeterrible: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Nice.
Peter Obi 2023

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Vijuchoco(f): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2022
I was almost raped in secondary school back then in a boarding school in Edo State.

I stayed back in class after prep so that I would limit the stress from seniors, it was kind of late and everywhere was quiet.
This man I believed was one of those that were fixing a building within the school premises came out from somewhere and tried to grip me, how I ran through the bush to my hostel remains a mystery to me.. He went back when I got close to my dormitory.
I was just panting and crying till I was able to sleep that night.. This happened around 2004/2005 and it's the first time I'm sharing the story.

16 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by talk2hb1(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2022
December 24th, 2003 aroud 10:30pm, I was facing death, such that getting closer makes no difference. I could have been killed and nobody will know my whereabouts, Alihamdulillahi I am alive.
I told my elder brother at home that day, and he went with me to their place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by dopedan(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2022
My friend drowned in a river and I almost drowned too if not that i was close to the river bank i for don go, just fam and few friends know

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Cooolme: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Had an accident during my IT in another state on an unknown road seeing unknown people around and 2 dead passengers by my side, luckily only my arm was hurt and I was able to get quick medication. Couldn't tell any of my family members cos everyone thought I was at my uncle's place but I went on my own to do my IT since the man wasn't interested on where and how I'll do it.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Vinnie2000(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2022
OP, Thank God for your Life.
Don't have much of such scary experiences.
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by naija4life247: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2022
pyyxxaro:

You better start practicing how cry now, because you will all cry blood next year. Just two hours into the election, you will all know the results.

If not that you Obituarists are mentally imbalance, you will not be derailing every thread with your Peter Pandora Obituary nonsense. The 2023 Presidential election will be the scariest thing in your life that everybody will see because you will almost drink Sniper Humanicide which gets rid of unwanted and senseless humans.
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2022
The day SARS break my door as dem enta dey no see me cos I don already climb my tank go hide until dem comot

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by BigDawsNet: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2022
I once saw a teleportation ( still hav the memory) sharp and clear

I saw Un identify Flying Object multiple times flying far far away from a clear sky at late night ( they look just like a rounded fly shuttle with multiple light) they disappear 20sec after I sight them

1 Like

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Majikman(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Traveled to my in-laws village for a short holiday like 4 years ago . Towards the end of my visit , I was inside my room trying to relax when I heard my name from the window which was closed , I assumed I didn’t hear well . I heard it again and ran outside quickly to check who that was , only to meet nobody there .

I assure you it wasn’t a prank because na elderly pple full that house .Omo I be guyman oh but I gats pray over myself first cuz that voice too real . I no sleep for that room that night .

Never told fam at all

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by YourFavorite21(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
I mistakenly touched a naked wire with wet hands , na my cousin save me that day, if not I would have been long gone by now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
I can't remember any for now.
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by H0didon(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
I mistakenly almost voted Emilokan in my dream.

When i woke up, i was ashamed of myself to pick an old man for a young vibrant man who understands the country....
I was ashamed, i couldn't tell anyone sad. Thank God it was just a dream.

May Godforbid BATing should affliction rise again the second time... Its time for us to be willing and OBIdient so that we can eat the good fruits of the land.

As our Ancestors would say "He/she who ignores his/her dream is only heading to destruction".

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by anthonyuncle(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2022
i think i have like 3 or 4
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by emmanuelbrown26: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2022
D scariest thing na when i hear say eve go meet serpent cum dey ask am "anything for d girls"
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Tozic: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Just few days ago..
Gunmen raided where I was staying around 1am. They shot one of the tents.
The operation lasted for 3hrs.

Thank God I wasn't around. I went home to stack some food stuff, and I slept over.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by ImaIma1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
thesicilian:
A native doctor placed a curse on me that I would run mad within 3 days if I don't apologize because I did not go and meet him when he called me. I was 12yrs old then. I just went home and went to sleep. Never told my family and friends because if I did, they'd force me to go apologize for doing nothing wrong. Nothing happened.

You have mind. Respek
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by Kyngfarabale1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
While at boarding school in Gss gwagwalada Abuja 2002/2003 js1 then, due to heat we all slept outside lower Usman house hostel, I was dreaming something was entering my trouser, while still sleeping I used my hands to hold what was entering my trouser behold immediately I opened my eyes to see what I pulled out, it was indeed a snake and the snake started crawling fast as I woke up with a big shout, our seniors then chase the snake but it entered in to the bush b4 they could kill it... I never fear 4 my life like that day... 9 years old then js1... Since then u can never see me sleep outside or even walk at night without putting up any lights on... U wan kill me from small... Why nah lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by shantti(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
I was still very little. I came back from crusade with my family around 1am. We all slept off in the bed. I suddenly woke up and was staring at the dark room. All of a sudden, three figures appeared inside that room. This was not a dream, I was wide awake. They wore dark hooded clothing. Their clothes were filled with large boils. So disgusting. They had dark faces too. I was stunned. I tried to scream JESUS but couldn't. I struggled and struggled, my throat was suppressed and very dry. I finally bloated out JESUS and they disappeared. I was still so little then and I told no one. I was surprising how no one in my family noticed.

Fast forward to last yr when I went to osun for service, this figures appeared again at mid night, this time they were only two, omoh, I was so.shocked and scared. they stood at the edge of my bed looking down on my head and reading out something from a large Bible like book. I couldn't move, I struggled to shout JESUS but couldn't, I struggled and struggled all to no avail, they continued reading whatever it was they were reading. I finally shouted JESUS and the one in the far left fell with a thud and started grumbling sluggishly, they both disappeared, my neighbor and his girlfriend barged into my room to know why I was screaming. It was so embarrassing, the girl was laughing at me. She was like "so nah now you remember say Jesus dey exist". The guy too was struggling to hold his own laughter. Naturally I hate been embarrassed. I was so mad that those demons had to made me face embarrassment. I swore to deal with them when next I encountered them. How I would deal with them, I didn't know.

Last month, I was sleeping, I suddenly felt someone trying to quickly fold me and my bed into a ball, I kicked out angrilly towards the person and hit nothing. The folding quickly stopped.

I no longer feel afraid towards such occurance, I only feel anger towards it. It seems when they notice you aren't scared any more, they let u be.

Am not even that religious. I just attend only Sunday mass.
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by tayo60(f): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
shantti:
I was still very little. I came back from crusade with my family around 1am. We all slept off in the bed. I suddenly woke up and was staring at the dark room. All of a sudden, three figures appeared inside that room. This was not a dream, I was wide awake. They wore dark hooded clothing. Their clothes were filled with large boils. So disgusting. They had dark faces too. I was stunned. I tried to scream JESUS but couldn't. I struggled and struggled, my throat was suppressed and very dry. I finally bloated out JESUS and they disappeared. I was still so little then and I told no one. I was surprising how no one in my family noticed.

Fast forward to last yr when I went to osun for service, this figures appeared again at mid night, this time they were only two, omoh, I was so.shocked and scared. they stood at the edge of my bed looking down on my head and reading out something from a large Bible like book. I couldn't move, I struggled to shout JESUS but couldn't, I struggled and struggled all to no avail, they continued reading whatever it was they were reading. I finally shouted JESUS and the one in the far left fell with a thud and started grumbling sluggishly, they both disappeared, my neighbor and his girlfriend barged into my room to know why I was screaming. It was so embarrassing, the girl was laughing at me. She was like "so nah now you remember say Jesus dey exist". The guy too was struggling to hold his own laughter. Naturally I hate been embarrassed. I was so mad that those demons had to made me face embarrassment. I swore to deal with them when next I encountered them. How I would deal with them, I didn't know.

Last month, I was sleeping, I suddenly felt someone trying to quickly fold me and my bed into a ball, I kicked out angrilly towards the person and hit nothing. The folding quickly stopped.

I no longer feel afraid towards such occurance, I only feel anger towards it. It seems when they notice you aren't scared any more, they let u be.

Am not even that religious. I just attend only Sunday mass.
U need Jesus in your life and pray fervently, there are dark powers around you, stop them before they stop you.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by debbydams(f): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lamanii22:
child birth
Re: What Is That Scariest Thing That Happened To You And Never Told Anyone by tamcamp253: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2022
WHO SLAP YOU ??
naija4life247:

You better start practicing how cry now, because you will all cry blood next year. Just two hours into the election, you will all know the results.

If not that you Obituarists are mentally imbalance, you will not be derailing every thread with your Peter Pandora Obituary nonsense. The 2023 Presidential election will be the scariest thing in your life that everybody will see because you will almost drink Sniper Humanicide which gets rid of unwanted and senseless humans.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Favouritism And Partiality In The Family / Whats The Differnce Between A Father And A Dad. / Some Parents Are Heartless, How Can You Do This To Your Own Flesh And Blood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.