Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,031 members, 7,863,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location (29361 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
I don't know if it's only me that saw EX TERRORIST INMATE

So after court found them not guilty or is it presidential pardon that made them ex or is it the DECLARED REPENTED that's was integrated into the society

I don't pity Nigeria or nigerians
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by kozmokaz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oshodipikin:
I heard Abacha once said that if crime lasted for more than 3 weeks, government of the day must be involved.

There is no way the terrorists will operate, use dynamite and explosion for more than two hours that the people in the environment will not know. Military base called Abacha Barrack or Mogadishu is not too far from Kuje, Mopol 50 is not far, but all these happened close to the long nose of the legendary lying machine, Liar Mohammed and the sheik in Aso rock.

Obadiah Malafia told us these impending doom, weeks after, the sabos who control the military architecture of terrorists infected Nigeria killed him.

Only two things will save Nigeria. Fresh face in Aso rock comes 2023 or we sit down to discuss how we are going to live together or dissolve this unworkable equation called Nigeria.

24 hrs
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by MtDave55: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Oshodipikin post=114560760]I heard Abacha once said that if crime lasted for more than 3 weeks, government of the day must be involved.

Whole 3 days? I learned he said 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by Duru009(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ex redicaliised Boko Haram members abi
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by naijaebay: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oh no that is not possible because they are "repentant" right?
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by Amumaigwe: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
dre11:
…Security man who took cover to save his life reveals inside story of the attack

•Says ‘attackers called nicknames of some officers, asking for their whereabouts’

•I took cover, put my phone on silent, covered the screen to save my
dear life, he says

•The bombs shook some houses in the neighbourhood, I fled the
bathroom with soap bubble all over me —Resident

•Partnering private sector, removing the prisons from Exclusive
Legislative List panacea to jailbreaks —Analysts

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/revealed-kuje-prison-attackers-were-led-by-ex-terrorist-inmates-who-knew-every-location/

Stop hating. They are called repentant Boko Haram members and they have turned a new leave to a life of righteousness. Old things have passed away and behold all things are now new.
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by starz100: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Famous for accommodating rich and wealthy suspects and other VIP criminals, the
Medium Security Custodial Centre in Kuje Area Council of Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city.
How come hardened terrorists are given VIP treatment by being kept in the same facility with some individuals with VIP status, clearly shows how they were pampered.
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by LAFOCUZY: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
dre11:
…Security man who took cover to save his life reveals inside story of the attack

•Says ‘attackers called nicknames of some officers, asking for their whereabouts’

•I took cover, put my phone on silent, covered the screen to save my
dear life, he says

•The bombs shook some houses in the neighbourhood, I fled the
bathroom with soap bubble all over me —Resident

•Partnering private sector, removing the prisons from Exclusive
Legislative List panacea to jailbreaks —Analysts

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/revealed-kuje-prison-attackers-were-led-by-ex-terrorist-inmates-who-knew-every-location/

Amongst many arguments for voting this folks into government in 2015, was that the president is an ex- military chap and will tackle insecurity. We all bought with good conscience that narrative and really believed he could do so. BUT THIS AGAIN JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER THING FAILED.

We now all wish to be taken back 10years ago in term of everything - economy, security, infrastructure, corruption, welfare, unity of the nation etc. They have worsened or literally collapsed.

The question is, why should we even listen to APC and PDP. They constitute without any exception the body of people who kept the country this way.

Flew into Lagos and was hit by this stench of humid horrible smell at the nations premier airport. Roof leaking and they had bucket to collect the water. I could not believe the state of the conveyor that our bags where on. Horrible.

It is unconscioneable for anyone with good conscience and faith in this country to campaign for any of these people of the old order in these parties. They may, but it's our collective responsibility to make the change we desire, we don't leave our lives in the hands of these people, that we determine the course our country takes......

I SAY NEVER AGAIN. NO NEVER......Remember it is better to take a chance at an uncertain success than to embrace a proven and sure failure.

They have failed all of us .....not a tribe, not a religion, not a language but all of us.....home and away.
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by Igbojew: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
You see what shooting any terrorists arrested dead would have saved Nigeria from instead Buhari pardoned them and integrated them into Nigeria security agents because they are his Fulani brothers now look at what Buhari have gotten us into.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by Mrhackerion: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Michael Scofield
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by Halo22: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
U guys have said it all. U don't expect a man to harm his children.
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by Blackdisciple(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Stories for the gods we want to hear the attackers have been chased and gunned down that's all. You people should stop all these stories trying to divert our attention ...
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by clothingonline(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Who will save Nigeria?
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by Pinkybush: 12:36am On Jul 10, 2022
I'm not surprise. Buhari's repented terrorist brothers at work
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by philisto: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
A government that cannot secure the life and property of it citizenry should have honourably resigne and make way for a new government but here in Nigeria their still parading themself as the best thing that have happen to Nigerian.
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by cenaman(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Military base called Abacha Barrack or Mogadishu is not too far from Kuje, Mopol 50 is not far.
Abacha barrack is too far from Kuje, but there are other barracks close to Kuje.
Re: Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location by lekkicctv(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
lekkicctv:
Do you need CCTV Cameras?
Giving you 360° rotation, Color Night & Day..
Let's talk
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer / Nigerian Senators Receive N13.5 Million 'running Cost' Every Month - Shehu Sani / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.