Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Esusu App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Esusu App (637 Views)

Esusu App / Esusu And Thriftplus / [Day 1] Thrift Collector(esusu) API In Seven Days With Django (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esusu App by 1saed: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Hi
If you haven't yet found a platform for your daily contributions Business, try thriftplus

https://Thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

Mathew
Re: Esusu App by adelnehis(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2022
1saed:
Hi
If you haven't yet found a platform for your daily contributions Business, try thriftplus

https://Thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

Mathew

Site looks good bro
Re: Esusu App by daHcKR: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Love the font.
Check out your content though. There are some grammatical errors.
Re: Esusu App by 1saed: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Sights

Re: Esusu App by Nnannaalu2: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello guys,

I am Nnanna from OfficeAjo and I want to tell you a bit about my platform.

Whilst the benefits of Ajo/Esusu cannot be overemphasized, check out the following:

● Access to money faster than you would have gotten it if you were saving alone.
● Bolsters the saving habit.
● Better substitute to taking loans as it is interest-free
● Ability to pay in installments over some time.
● Assurance that your accumulated sum would come back to you as each member is committed, as long as the process is automated.

At OfficeAjo, we encourage you to join a community of contributors to contribute and receive a lump sum in turns.

Are you thinking about how secure and reliable our system is? OfficeAjo provides you and other contributors with:

1. An insurance to protect all contributors in the event of death, and accidental total and permanent disability.

2. A Providus Bank virtual account and an opportunity to get an on-demand Providus Bank/OfficeAjo ATM card.

3. A 3FA internet security to protect you against unauthorized access to your account and ensures all contributors are verified before joining an Ajo/Esusu.

Join the growing list of other employees using OfficeAjo to achieve their financial goals.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do Please, Please?? / Programmers In Da Builing Pls Resue Me / A Beginner Wants To Start With Python Programming.pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.