Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link (1073 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

CHAiii grin grin grin
And you want to make heaven?
Dude's being unnecessary mindless on my mention..
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by postbmd: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J RulE 2
why u calling u them? U started all this now u claiming victim, u are fool, u have my details pretend like u are an artist n come to d studio make we see Iron the matter out offline, u cant b trolling me n expect i sit and watch, ur mum ur dad ur generation are waste of space for letting u exist, idiot

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by SlurUsername1: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude's being unnecessary mindless on my mention..

I like as you dey give am back wotowoto
Increase the vawulence pass like so biko grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by SlurUsername1: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2022
postbmd:
why u calling u them? U started all this now u claiming victim, u are fool, u have my details pretend like u are an artist n come to d studio make we see Iron the matter out offline, u cant b trolling me n expect i sit and watch, ur mum ur dad ur generation are waste of space for letting u exist, idiot

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2 broken again
Please double the severity of his BAN grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I like as you dey give am back wotowoto
Increase the vawulence pass like so biko grin grin
Now that I've got him hard..watch how I starve him of my response..that's how to deal with troll..make them wail to Oblivion.. grin

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by SlurUsername1: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now that I've got him hard..watch how I starve him of my response..that's how to deal with troll..make them wail to Oblivion.. grin

wink
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by postbmd: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

using ur alternate to gist with each other lol u are really low

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by Gentlerespect76: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Like they even follow him in the first place..like their follow and unfollow makes a change.. cheesy
Go and sit down my friend. Like your opinion on this is important.

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Go and sit down my friend. Like your opinion on this is important.
Why not shut your mouth since it doesn't matter..?
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by postbmd: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

y dont u shut up urs, all u spill is trash

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by Gentlerespect76: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are proving to be an unfortunate Nairaland mistake.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

I am an unfortunate person...
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by ajekpaks(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2022
juman:
Igbos think in strange ways.

If not Nigerians quickly tamed igbos after 1967 coup, they intended to turn other Nigerians to slaves.

what are you currently? free?
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by Gentlerespect76: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2022

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by JohnnA1: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
These people must not be allowed near POWER ever!!

See what they are....
Exactly.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by postbmd: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK

Gentlerespect76:

I am an unfortunate person...
post=114564594:

Old method n lame FERNANDEZISBACK try something new, we all know Gentlerespect76 didnt type that, stop fooling ur self

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by Gentlerespect76: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=postbmd post=114564828]

Been wasting my time on a green lizardgrin

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by PHOTSEE(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Who want to be served cornflax

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by postbmd: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

if u shut urs first it will b better for every one

Re: Reno Omokri Is Making Money From Youtube Views Unfollow Him Now- Link by fehintiola324: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
And you can't ignore?Y'all don't understand that not all opinion is gonna agree with ya..how do you wanna convince his followers to unfollow him?Well for ya info you sounded desperate..And you can't ignore?Y'all don't understand that not all opinion is gonna agree with ya..how do you wanna convince his followers to unfollow him?Well for ya info you sounded desperate.....

Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun / The IPOB Killing In Oyigbo I Gave The Information - Ijelespeaks / Faces Of Who Is Who As Tinubu Hosts Campaign Patrons To Dinner In Abuja