Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun (1039 Views)

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf / Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP / 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by NGsultan(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Atiku supporters are plenty here sha but they are timid, just comment once or like posts, RT, DM. �

They don’t like too much noise. It’s an interesting observation. The kinds of people that gravitate to what kind of candidate. If I could do a personality test…

There’s only ONE reason only why I support Atiku, despite me wanting the ticket to go south.

And when I say south, I EXCLUDE the South West, who has had it for two terms.

He’s the only candidate that is going to campaign on RESTRUCTURING & can do it.

It’s MY #1 policy issue.

https://twitter.com/dollykola/status/1556350592263626752?t=q0azPIy1v7JhjnoxG2JLkw&s=19

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Totilopussylick(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Been silent when you are supposed to market your products is a sign of weakness cheesy tongue cheesy

Atiku is a bad products

Tinubu the urine master is worse than bad products.

Peter obi is the only good products people market even without his knowledge cool.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by donjazet(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Copium grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Malory: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
They are few in numbers.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Unlike Obituaries grin

But life has always made it known repetitively that, empty barrels make the loudest noise!

That was how Russia made loud noise about taking over Kiev in 2 weeks, only to still be struggling at the moment.

Loud things always end defeated.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Abfinest007(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
I laugh at eir foolishness.most time I go out to watch match not that I can watch it in my house but I like trolling opposition fans .same thing we make noise to market our product

U can only boost of a good product . they're afraid to market atiku bcuz he is not marketable

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Treasure17(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Their product is unmarketable.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Treasure17(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Unlike Obituaries grin

But life has always made it known repetitively that, empty barrels make the loudest noise!

That was how Russia made loud noise about taking over Kiev in 2 weeks, only to still be struggling at the moment.

Loud things always end defeated.
One-day you will be obituary as well. Rabid buharists made the loudest noise in 2015 and still won.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Cypress042(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's better to make noise and show seriousness to important things.

Remember, the patient Dog would likely die of hunger if cares not taken sad

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Kingspin(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you didn't make a noise I won't have known
But Now you are making noise.

You are a noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Treasure17:

One-day you will be obituary as well. Rabid buharists made the loudest noise in 2015 and still won.

You are confusing noise with rhythm.

A loud rhythm is different from noise!

You comparing Portable with Banky W

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Prince111111: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Been silent when you are supposed to market your products is a sign of weakness cheesy tongue cheesy

Atiku is a bad products

Peter obi is the only good products people market even without his knowledge cool.
no it's MATURITY of the highest order. Remember PDP has been existing since 1990s wink
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Treasure17(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Totilopussylick(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Prince111111:
no it's MATURITY of the highest order. Remember PDP has been existing since 1990s wink

PDP will seize to exist after the next 2023 presidential election in Nigeria tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by princepeter566: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
That's true. The same way they actef the previous times atiku contested for president and he won.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by omenka(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
That is because those who used to make noise for him are today making noise for someone else. That is all they live for. smiley

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by ezechi242: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

People dey type words you say them dey make noise....abeg o them dey do voice records for twitter?.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
omenka:
That is because those who used to make noise for him are today making noise for someone else. That is all they live for. smiley
haaaaaaa look who's back.

my sweetheart my sweet pumpkin
hahahahaha
welcome back hornny pie
let's continue from where we stopped
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hahahahahaha they're pained that he has been mobbed by the ravaging youths.

We're ready for you guys that have cultivated the habit of plunging this country into suffering every election, then turn back and blame or go incommunicado when the failure they supported start manifesting or even blatantly supporting their failure just to save face.

never again!!!
election is an avenue for citizens to better their lives through voting the right leaders not an inter tribe competition or inter religion competition.
enough is enough.
you have the right to vote your candidate but you don't have the right to force a tested failure Into our mouth because we'll fiercely resist it with whatever means necessary.
Apc is already a tested failure and the majority of the masses have rejected it 100%
anybody seen supporting the criminal party and the those who want to take THEIR TURN in rapping Nigeria will be treated as enemy of the state.
the youths are coming!!!
shey una tell us during last year end Sars to voice our opinion through ballot?
thanks for the advice because we're going to do exactly that.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
omenka:
Omenka my love
I've missed you soooo much.
it's cold out here without you kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Sannisege: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
All I know is that a Fulani man will not succeed another Fulani man as president of Nigeria. It’s not going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Jking20(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Atiku is a bad products

Must of Obidient urchins doesn't know PO was an aspiring Vice president to a bad product, they're just realizing it now. Shame on you Igbos.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Jking20(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by onomeabuja: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
NGsultan:

https://twitter.com/dollykola/status/1556350592263626752?t=q0azPIy1v7JhjnoxG2JLkw&s=19
Thank u bro.......,
We no de make noise like some kind of BEES & MOSQUITOES grin
Na we b PDP
ME & MY HOUSE DE ATIKULATE.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by techWriter3: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Their brand is unmarketable
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by rolams(m): 2:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Atiku is a bad products

Give me 3 reasonable, tangible and reliable reasons why Atiku is a bad product for Nigeria. I have been trying to know this since 2019 but yet no one has given me the reason. God knows I will be very glad to know and I will post it on social media.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by rolams(m): 2:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

PDP will seize to exist after the next 2023 presidential election in Nigeria tongue

You very funny ooo. What of the APC? You like them? Make dem continue?
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Satguru: 3:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Rabiu Kwakwaso and Atiku are Northern Fulani Muslims waiting to take over power from another Northern Fulani Muslim.
Are we in a military regime?
Any Southerner supporting Atiku or Kwakwaso must have a slave mentally.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Abdu81: 3:50am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:

Give me 3 reasonable, tangible and reliable reasons why Atiku is a bad product for Nigeria. I have been trying to know this since 2019 but yet no one has given me the reason. God knows I will be very glad to know and I will post it on social media.
Atiku abubakar was the vice to president olusegun Obasanjo 1999-20007 please read what Obasanjo said about atiku his book titled MY WATCH.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Abdu81: 3:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Satguru:
Rabiu Kwakwaso and Atiku are Northern Fulani Muslims waiting to take over power from another Northern Fulani Muslim.
Are we in a military regime?
Any Southerner supporting Atiku or Kwakwaso must have a slave mentally.
Is no working at all.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by rolams(m): 4:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Abdu81:

Atiku abubakar was the vice to president olusegun Obasanjo 1999-20007 please read what Obasanjo said about atiku his book titled MY WATCH.

This is not what I want. So, I should go to the media and start telling them Atiku was a vice president to Obasanjo that people should go and read my watch? NO! NO!! NO!!!

The Obasanjo that planned to rule for 12 years? Third term should not be forgotten in a hurry. Imagine Buhari contesting another term now. Obasanjo can never speak well of Atiku.

Pls, join me in making more research about Atiku and let's tell the world exactly what we see.
Re: Atiku's Supporters Don't Like Too Much Noise, They Act - Kola Balogun by Abdu81: 5:08am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:

This is not what I want. So, I should go to the media and start telling them Atiku was a vice president to Obasanjo that people should go and read my watch? NO! NO!! NO!!!

The Obasanjo that planned to rule for 12 years? Third term should not be forgotten in a hurry. Imagine Buhari contesting another term now. Obasanjo can never speak well of Atiku.

Pls, join me in making more research about Atiku and let's tell the world exactly what we see.
So because facts are coming from Obasanjo who wanted a third term you wouldn't accept it ?
You will only accept the lines and the persons that suits your narrations and believes, is your choice anyway.
Have a nice day sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban Can Win South East / Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID / Don't Underestimate Obi In Court, He Has A History Of Surprising People There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.