Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Do The Fulani Really Have An Agenda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Fulani Really Have An Agenda? (114 Views)

DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo / Are The Hausa Fulani Really The Poorest In Nigeria / Dawn, Initiate An Agenda To Put Western Nigeria On Independent Power Grid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do The Fulani Really Have An Agenda? by babasolution: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2022
I am beginning to have a change of mind towards the Fulani in the past few weeks,from my recent observations of the Fulani elite it does appear these people do not really have that agenda that people associate them with,I am beginning to think this people are just very incompetent bozos.

The just have an inordinate love and desire for power and wealth which they can't get by their own abilities therefore they result to exploiting others for there own gain.

The Fulani like buhari and the man Atiku plotting to take over from him don't have anything to offer ,they are dull and have only benefited from indulgement from Nigeria during the military regime because of the victory during the civil war which gave them unhindered access to NIGERIAs wealth and made them have political mileage.

BTW is there any Fulani elite whether in business,politics or academia that has become anything without having worked or having patronage from Nigeria?

I have not seen any Fulani elite that did not come start their career in any Nigerian outfit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Govt To Engage 440 Health Workers / Trending Stories Today On Eptv.ng / Teamcole In Strategic Meeting Over Rivers Guber 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.