Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Let Us Motivate Ourselves To Improve Our Family Lives! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Us Motivate Ourselves To Improve Our Family Lives! (149 Views)

Should I Renovate Our Family House? / How Do I Improve Our Sexual Compatibility So That I Don’t Continue To Feel Starv / No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Motivate Ourselves To Improve Our Family Lives! by stars101: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Family life is very important. But sometimes we face difficult situations. We need motivation along with the other family members. I believe motivation in the correct direction can release us from stress, anxiety and can give us a new hope when we are upset or facing bad situations in our family life. It can actually improve our mental and physical state. I make motivational videos and I want to share some of them here. I make short videos of 3-4 minutes in the form of a story, so its actually fun to watch them and so much to learn from it. I hope that the people who are viewing my post will check my videos. My videos are based on:
1. Appreciate small things in life.
2. Dont under estimate yourself, you can achieve your goals.
3. Balance between spending and saving money.
4. People become beautiful by their hearts and not by looks.
5. Quotes of life explained with examples.

I am posting two of my motivational videos here. Do watch them. U can watch others on my channel.

Don't under estimate yourself and don't limit your potential, you can do the best in your life and achieve your dreams. Don't doubt your capabilities- WATCH THIS VIDEO! VERY MOTIVATIONAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwrC6U9K9mw

A motivational story- A person becomes good by his virtues and not by his looks. Looking beautiful and being beautiful is different! Very beautifully explained in this story! A MUST WATCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_5fdZVvUEc

Please let me know if my videos helped you in any way. Also, subscribe my channel if u liked my videos so that I can make more such videos in the future. Thankyou. Will wait for the responses.
Re: Let Us Motivate Ourselves To Improve Our Family Lives! by stars101: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Do read my post and check my videos!

(1) (Reply)

TV Is A Drug – Are Your Kids Addicted? / I Need Your Suggestions On This / Amazon Affiliate Marketing...the Big Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.