Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE (1072 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Arise Nigerians Christians, Arise! If You're 20, Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Just yesterday we got the very funny and daring news that APC and Tinubu have agreed to field a Muslim as Vice President.

We all are aware that recently, some lawmakers in America wrote that Christians in Nigeria are under persecution. And as usual, APC robots and lying machines came out to say it is not true. You are I are witnesses to how these plots have progressed over the years. From the massacre in Benue and Plateau, taking over people's ancestral land and setting up settlements to the recent abduction of priests especially Catholic priests.

Kaduna state had prior to the coming of APC, respected religious beliefs by fielding the both predominant religions as party aspirants and suddenly, that has stopped and may never happen again. What happens to the Christian indigenes in Kaduna?

Nigeria is a multi-religious society that has existed this long because people identified with its multi religiosity and respected that till this party of demons came. Now they may want to refer to the Abiola -Tofa ticket. Nigeria was very united then with mutual trust across the land

At the advent of democracy in Nigeria, Power has been rotated between the 2 dominant religions. Obasanjo handed over to Yaradua, then Jonathan, then Buhari>>>. Power ought to go back to a Christian. How dare you rotate power to the south and not to a Christian if truly you want to respect the gentle man agreements of power rotation. As if that is daring enough, APC has been testing the waters with rumors about a muslim-muslim ticket and just yesterday, Ganduje said they are going ahead.

CAN, PFN, OAIC, TECAN ECWA,CSN should from Sunday tomorrow start a massive campaign against this injustice. Yes, some people can say vote your candidate let me vote mine. The ruling party may not be a gentle man like Jonathan and will desperately DO EVERYTHING possible to remain in the power they already hold.

We must not rest and ensure that Nigeria is kept as one. This move by APC will further polarize Nigeria.

NIGERIA is somehow the Christianity capital of the world with a huge number of active churchgoers and christians.

I trust us to rise up against this evil plot

The time is NOW NOW NOW NOW

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by SlurUsername1: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lmfao grin

4 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by FreeStuffsNG: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hahaha.... You are the same phoney 'Nigerian Christian' who have been losing since 2015 while the Buhari/Tinubu bloc keeps consolidating.

Trust me, you will still lose in 2023 . Christian Nigerian ko, Nigerian Christian ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by immortalcrown(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
What about non-Muslims and non-Christians?

Stop using religion in politics.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha.... You are the same phoney 'Nigerian Chrostian' who have been losing since 2015 while the Buhari/Tinubu bloc keeps consolidating.

Trust me, you will still lose in 2023. Christian Nigerian ko, Nigerian Christian ni.
apc 30k HUNGRY SQUAD AT IT AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
What about non-Muslims and non-Christians?

Stop using religion in politics.
We can trust them shut up and stop talking rubbish about religion in politics. Can a CHRISTIAN-CHRISTIAN ticket ever be allowed to fly in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha.... You are the same phoney 'Nigerian Christian' who have been losing since 2015 while the Buhari/Tinubu bloc keeps consolidating.

Trust me, you will still lose in 2023 . Christian Nigerian ko, Nigerian Christian ni.
You may want to rig but we are ready for you guys.....

step for step
strenght for strenght
move for move

bring it on...

APC years of hardship has reset our brains

9 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by TimFisher2: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
undecided

This means that we are going to have a Muslim President and a Muslim Vice President in a polarised country like Nigeria where there has been a lot of religious tension between the Christians and the Muslims

Tinubu get mind

Well I know someone is advising him wrongly

Something wey Buhari no fit do with all his sagacity

Tinubu want to do it in one day...I wish him good luck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Ajanakuasla: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Talk is cheap. The issue raised some weeks ago in my church about how many people have PVC, only 6 people was counted in a church of almost 120 people.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by immortalcrown(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
We can trust them shut up and stop talking rubbish about religion in politics. Can a CHRISTIAN-CHRISTIAN ticket ever be allowed to fly in Nigeria?
Shut up too. Christian is a religion, likewise Islam. None of them should be used to judge candidacy in politics. Christian-Muslim can do well or fail. Christian-Christian can do well or fail. Muslim-Christian can do well or fail. Muslim-Muslim can do well or fail.

You fools have gradually turned religion to a political weapon. Your fellow fools who are Muslims want only Muslims in power. Fools like you in Christianity want only Christians in power. You focus more on the religion of a candidate than on the candidate's ability to manage public fund well. As there are Muslims who who steal and kill, are there no Christians who do the same? If Tinubu is a Christian, would you support his candidacy? If Obi is a Muslim, would you oppose his candidacy? If Obi's running mate is a Christian, would you condemn them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

This means that we are going to have a Muslim President and a Muslim Vice President in a polarised country like Nigeria where there has been a lot of religious tension between the Christians and the Muslims

Tinubu get mind

Well I know someone is advising him wrongly

Something wey Buhari no fit do with all his sagacity

Tinubu want to do it in one day...I wish him good luck!
Nothing like luck.... IT MUST BE RESISTED. Not because they can win in a free and fair election but because they are the party in power and may not have integrity to allow the winner win

2 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by FreeStuffsNG: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
You may want to rig but we are ready for you guys.....

step for step
strenght for strenght
move for move

bring it on...

APC years of hardship has reset our brains

Nobody rigs election again since 2015.
Why? There is an active support base in the Buhari/Tinubu bloc to affirms legitmacy amd keeps your ilk in perpetual losing position.

The strongest opposition is from the SE and the SE is the least populous and with the least number of registered voters.

You lost in 2015 even as the incumbent because you do not have the number and you still lost in 2019 because you have a minority votes and you will still lose in 2023.

The Buhari/Tinubu camp keeps consolidating so much that most folks who voted for PDP in the SW in 2015 and 2019 will now vote for Asiwaju Tinubu because they know a vote against Asuwaju is a vote against their zone political interest

SW has the population and majority registered voters. So no rigging is needed because it is democracy where the majority like SW will always have their way against a zone with minority population and votes like your SE zone.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Olaoluwa122: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Why? There is an active support base in the Buhari/Tinubu bloc to affirms legitmacy amd keeps your ilk in perpetual losing position.

The strongest opposition is from the SE and the SE is the least populous and with the least number of registered voters.

You lost in 2015 even as the incumbent because you do not have the number and you still lost in 2019 because you have a minority votes and you will still lose in 2023.

The Buhari/Tinubu camp keeps consolidating so much that most folks who voted for PDP in the SW in 2015 and 2019 will now vote for Asiwaju Tinubu because they know a vote against Asuwaju is a vote against their zone political interest

SW has the population and majority registered voters. So no rigging is needed because it is democracy where the majority like SW will always have their way against a zone with minority population and votes like your SE zone.
Kk man..2023 here will come...make I see how tinubu will win 80% in South west grin and how A.P.C will win the election.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by FreeStuffsNG: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Kk man..2023 here will come...make I see how tinubu will win 80% in South west grin and how A.P.C will win the election.. cheesy
You obviously do not know SW wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Olaoluwa122: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You obviously do not know SW wink
Same southwest I was born and brought up in lmao cry undecided
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Wealthyonos(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You're a fool. I'm not sorry about it
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by FreeStuffsNG: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Same southwest I was born and brought up in lmao cry undecided
Then you have learnt nothing wink
I hope you got the memo of the Ekiti election and you have grown up enough in 2003 when Pa Obj was being elected for 2nd term.

Do not get heart attack when everything and every political bloc collapse for Asiwaju Tinubu even before 2023. That is part of the SW you never knew wink

2 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

So SW na majority now? Mumu
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by FreeStuffsNG: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
seun mynd44 lalasticlala dominique
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by profacid(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
No mind them, it has really come to this taking Christians for granted
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Elporo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If you know the number of Nigerian christians who have defrauded me - home and abroad. when next you meet a Nigerian talking about Jesus Christ right before or after business ... just have it at the back of your mind ; "It is finished" !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Danwakae(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Election is a game of numbers ....The APC was in Rivers to woo Wike and a Christian dominated state... My state Taraba is also a Christian dominated state , that's why we muslims have not been able to rule ...election is by number , religion alone cannot win for u ...Nasarawa state is a Christian and pegan dominated state but non have rule the state... Atiku is our next president ...the ticket is balance .....Atiku Abubakar, shine lokacinsa
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Olaoluwa122: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I hope you got the memo of the Ekiti election and you have grown up enough in 2003 when Pa Obj was being elected for 2nd term.

Do not get heart attack when everything and every political bloc collapse for Asiwaju Tinubu even before 2023. That is part of the SW you never knew wink
Lmao...let see maybe he will see 70% both in Oyo and lagos first...People are damn tired of placing tribalism above competent...Ibadan indigenes are tired of A.P.C undecided
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by profacid(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Christians all over Nigeria need to wake up, this is a way of saying Christians can do nothing.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by mbos: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ajanakuasla:
Talk is cheap. The issue raised some weeks ago in my church about how many people have PVC, only 6 people was counted in a church of almost 120 people.
so na Muslims wey dey get PVC abi
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by OsuEbonyi: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
Yes... SW na majority and Tinubu with his northern allies would have their way
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Hahahahaha other tribes and Ibo in Lagos na 40% of the vote. Where the majority abeg?
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Lagos na 60% Yoruba and 40% other tribes
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
profacid:
Christians all over Nigeria need to wake up, this is a way of saying Christians can do nothing.
Im telling youuuuu. Imagine the stupid boldness
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by system21: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This one is talking about Maurice iwu 2003 election. Hmmm. Some people will cry after 2023 election
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by OsuEbonyi: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
Lagos na 60% Yoruba and 40% other tribes
Lagos isn't Nigeria ..It's a National Election and you noise makers don't have the numbers
There are 7 states with majority Yoruba population.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by OsuEbonyi: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
Hahahahaha other tribes and Ibo in Lagos na 40% of the vote. Where the majority abeg?
Are you slow ?
If 60% isn't majority ..then what is

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace / Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku,PDP Says where is Wike and Fayose ahead of Osun Election / (video) Lagos 4 Million Man March For Peter Obi. IKEJA ZONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.