Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE (1090 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Arise Nigerians Christians, Arise! If You're 20, Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Are you slow ?
If 60% isn't majority ..then what is
so says an osu yoruba
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Lagos isn't Nigeria ..It's a National Election and you noise makers don't have the numbers
There are 7 states with majority Yoruba population.
oyo,ogun,ekiti,ondo, Lagos.. where again
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Samunique(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

This means that we are going to have a Muslim President and a Muslim Vice President in a polarised country like Nigeria where there has been a lot of religious tension between the Christians and the Muslims

Tinubu get mind

Well I know someone is advising him wrongly

Something wey Buhari no fit do with all his sagacity

Tinubu want to do it in one day...I wish him good luck!
Leave Tinubu to try it !!

Yoruba say, "you do not force a child not to play with leprosy, if he can live alone inside the bush".

Leave Tinubu alone, let him repeat the history, the only man who tried it in the history of Nigerian democracy was still a Yoruba Muslim, and he never made it to the throne, he won the battle and lost the war.

Tinubu own will be worst !!!

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by TimFisher2: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Samunique:
Leave Tinubu to try it !!

Yoruba say, "you do not force a child not to play with leprosy, if he can live alone inside the bush".

Leave Tinubu alone, let him repeat the history, the only man who tried it in the history of Nigerian democracy was still a Yoruba Muslim, and he never made it to the throne, he won the battle and lost the war.

Tinubu own will be worst !!!

I felt bad for Osibanjo the way he treated that young man with disdain as if he did not see him, he could not recognise the VeePee, because he won

I keep saying that the enemy of Nigeria are not the politicians but the delegates that enthroned this calamity on us

How I wish Osibanjo was on the ballot
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Samunique(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
TimFisher2:

I felt bad for Osibanjo the way he treated that young man with disdain as if he did not see him, he could not recognise the VeePee, because he won

I keep saying that the enemy of Nigeria are not the politicians but the delegates that enthroned this calamity on us

That's the evil system we found ourselves.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by TimFisher2: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Samunique:
That's the evil system we found ourselves.

Christians should rise to their faiths
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
TimFisher2:

Nigeria needs Osibanjo but that old rookie says it’s his turn. Hope he doesn’t die when he looses
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by OsuEbonyi: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
oyo,ogun,ekiti,ondo, Lagos.. where again
Kwara and Osun bro
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by OsuEbonyi: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Didijiji:
so says an osu yoruba
Osu Igbo pig..
Hang yourself
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by ablejesus26(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket is a fraud that must be resisted,but come to think of it,I think it will fasten the fall of Apc,so they can keep up with their scam.
Who the gods will kill,they first make mad.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Osu Igbo pig..
Hang yourself
ode
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 3:55am On Jul 10, 2022
STOP THIS PARTY OF DEMONS NOW!
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
They have boldly announced it...

Dear Nigerian Christians, on your marks, get set, gooooooo
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by press9jatv: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
No one will settle for a bokoharam apologist in which each and everyone knows who he’s. Tinubu ti lule finally. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance.

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARISE by Didijiji: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Osu Igbo pig..
Hang yourself
your mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. / Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT / Just In: Gov Udom Receives Peter Obi In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.