Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji (2523 Views)

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / Ex Aide Ben Obi: Peter Obi Used Helicopter To Attend Olumba Olumba Obu / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by BaddestQueen(f): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1545738840672968704
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Oilwell(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Affliction will not rise a second time

1 Like

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Nala22: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
The fact is PO is a billionaire and can afford a private jet for himself.

Celebrities, pastors, Imams etc uses pj talk much of a billionaire businessman.

Make na rest bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by BigSarah(f): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Compared to other aspirants, on what standards has he been proved to be any better?, perhaps your obvious sentiments as his other supporters who would rather find it irksome and throw insults whenever questions are being asked about him.
To think you could be easily deluded by an excuse that a sitting Governor could be so ignorant as to the code of conduct in declaring his assets including that of his wife and kids below 18, says a lot how pliable, more gullible you sound.
Is there any Obi supporter that ain't over enthusiastic, say that to the marines.

-Okoro bufo

So which aspirant has a better conduct? , and has less enthusiastic supporters?
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Vixlot: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nala22:
The fact is PO is a billionaire and can afford a private jet for himself.

Celebrities, pastors, Imams etc uses pj talk much of a billionaire businessman.

Make na rest bad belle people
But he's owing $300k?
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Britishpea: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Trash as usual. How do you expect a billionaire on the board of 3 banks not to use a private jet when situations requires it? So you expect him to use a commercial airline if there is an emergency meeting outside the state by 8pm? Deji shame on you

Why do you people argue in this manner, leaving messages and attacking the messengers? I believe in Tinubu more than all the aspirants for my personal reasons but that won’t make me defend him blindly.

Did you actually read what Obi wrote? He said he hasn’t patronized any private jets. He said he would never fly it. And Deji was attacking the message by countering him.
How can Obi claim he can never fly private jet? Who will kill him if he says he loves private jet? Does that make him look bad?

He is portraying himself like just a normal political scammer. To me, he pretends more than anyone contesting today. And he talks too much. Any politician who talks too much will soon lose his aura.

1 Like

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by OkoroBufo: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
BigSarah:

So which aspirant has a better conduct? , and has less enthusiastic supporters?
Typical. I thought you had a metric already, didn't you?
Maybe you'd have to move out of your cave and live among humans so you have an idea the bunch of supporters notorious for bullying, insulting and issuing death threats.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by PoliciaNLand: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Maybe you'd have to move out of your cave and live among humans so you have an idea the bunch of supporters notorious for bullying, insulting and issuing death threats.

-Okoro bufo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by BigSarah(f): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

You can enlighten me on the standard metric, why should I feel my metric is the standard?

All candidates supporters, act the same they do all that..
No point playing victim, the only difference is the quality of product each supporter is pushing...
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Kagd10: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Who still dey believe Peter Obi lies these days? cheesy

No achievement whatsoever except noisemaking cheesy
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by crackhouse(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol. This guy and reno have no job at all. Pls sell your candidate to us and stop talking about what obi did and what he didn't do. Peter obi and Atiku were campaigning with Atiku's paid jet and someone is here trying to choke himself to death...
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Eniitankorede: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Obituary is a scam. All his lies will be exposed on daily basis.
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by GoodLife4live: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
samabiodun:
I always wondered why Igbos want to go back to Buhari era in 2023, the presidential candidate that use all his life to lie is that one you want to govern your country come 2023, liar is a disaster, Igbo youths please get brain let Buhari continue 3rd time instead of Pandora Obituary.

Peter obi too lie... We know am well well....
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by 9japride(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
It's more shocking to find out that those opposing the youth's cry for good governance are same youths like them. These set of wicked entities are the ones encouraging the looters and selfish politicans to continue suppressing the growth and development of the peace loving and hard work youths of Nigeria.
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by sukar886: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Even if he use private of 800,000dollars,I will vote for him.. mugu
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Britishpea:

Why do you people argue in this manner, leaving messages and attacking the messengers? I believe in Tinubu more than all the aspirants for my personal reasons but that won’t make me defend him blindly.

Did you actually read what Obi wrote? He said he hasn’t patronized any private jets. He said he would never fly it. And Deji was attacking the message by countering him.
How can Obi claim he can never fly private jet? Who will kill him if he says he loves private jet? Does that make him look bad?

He is portraying himself like just a normal political scammer. To me, he pretends more than anyone contesting today. And he talks too much. Any politician who talks too much will soon lose his aura.

He has never patronized it.. that is an Airpeace aircraft for passengers.. I have flown in it.
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by sanpipita(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
chatinent:
What's with the attack here and there?

Peter Obi's opponents are not sleeping well
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vixlot:

Ignorant minds grin grin it's Airpeace hopper small aircraft use for commercial flight to airports with low passenger

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vixlot:

Dumbo this is small aircraft for commercial own by Airpeace

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Simplythebest: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Why Igbos Obi is not contesting president of Igbos but president of Nigeria and is not only Igbos that are supporting him. All this una hatred and propaganda won't work cus Obi is not Jonathan and am sure u guys are still suffering from all the things u guys said and did Jonathan. Nigeria can never be Agbero country and bullion van country. Pls go and collect ur bus stop money
samabiodun:
I always wondered why Igbos want to go back to Buhari era in 2023, the presidential candidate that use all his life to lie is that one you want to govern your country come 2023, liar is a disaster, Igbo youths please get brain let Buhari continue 3rd time instead of Pandora Obituary.
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by blowjohn(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
U see now?
Live like the rich billionaire that u are, u will not hear.
Stop forming poor man.
Peter obi should use even spaceship if he so deems.
But he should stop making it look as if he's poor.

Vote obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Knocks David Hundeyin For Exposing Only Tinubu / My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. / The Moment Enugu Masses Stood Still For Aisha Yesufu At Peter Obi Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.