Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home (67202 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by noisy45(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
slimanyd:
Lol. Almost 50 men in Suit in your Home Town ?

If you come visit Rivers state nko or Oyo State . Can anyone give me a tentative figure of the men in suit that will guide him around .

The fear of the unknown grin grin grin. When you knew ur handwork sef no clean.

His SSS men in suit are over 100 not to talk of presidential guards i.e elite soldiers guarding him.
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by perfectsusanoo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pot bellied soldiers and agents guarding a pencil.
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by EagleSquare1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Even in Japan an ex-Pm walk freely.

Totilopussylick:
Nigeria politicians makes themselves an enemy of her citizens that voted them to be whom they are.

Can he walk alone till he gets home without

Those fearlessly looking security men surrounding him .

Come to Germany, a politician walks about without a single security man watching after them.

Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by jclassiq(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is the thing that makes African rulers consider themselves as a demi god. And they will cling to power till forever.

Even American president no need this kind much idiots wearing suits.

So, suppose something happens now, are those idiots willing to take a bullet for that man? Or is it just by wearing cheap black suits and dark sunglasses and making ugly faces. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by 9jaGovernment: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Zonefree:
A President that needs all these heavy security details to greet his kinsmen is a failure!

You have said it all comrade.
I will give my house to Labour Party come 2023. Go and get your PVC.
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by omisanjo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
When u become president make u walk alone oooo n come to tell me d result from heaven
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria politicians makes themselves an enemy of her citizens that voted them to be whom they are.

Come to Germany, a politician walks about without a single security man watching after them.

Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by lereinter(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
The mumu residents
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by spencekat(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Neddstark:

In Daura, Kano, he can walk alone. Even in many SW states.
He cannot.
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by AdeniyiA(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
An epic failure in governance. The ONLY improvement experienced during his tenure is the improvement of his health and Skin. Baba don chop up. Other Nigerians can go to hell
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by binahmad262: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
shocked
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by famology(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
johnson8213:

But he couldn't do that during APC primary. He wanted Lawan but he failed.

Stop listening to fake news.
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by CaptainFM1: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Those fearlessly security men surrounding him .

Don't be decieved, there are securities watching over them either directly or indirectly in most of the developed countries.
What they often do is to comb/clear the environment they perceived pose security risk ahead of their principal.

I've once been in an hotel in a foreign country where security services in conjunction with the hotel management abruptly checked-out all the customers whose windows were facing directly where the president was going to address a large audience.

In most cases secret services have done detailed background checks of the environment to determine how heightened/enhanced physical security presence they will provide. When you think security men are not there, trust me, they have their eyes watching directly or indirectly.

Securities do fail though because Criminals are always one or more steps ahead. Shinzo Abe's case is a classical example. This is a clear case and major reason why most security experts believe physical presence alone can be a deterrent to any criminal element.

There are soft and hard security measures always in place. Most of the hard measures are often hidden in many of the civilized worlds.

1 Like

Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by famology(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
awa:
This is so shameful that a man that claims to be of high moral standing cannot walk down to his house in his own community without battalion. A shame... You can only be feeling on top of the world now but your days are numbered in the office.

E can pain
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by CheapHomes1: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Unfortunately, the people in the pictures don't realize that buhari is their enemy. They all trooped out to hail their oppressor. The ignorance in Nigeria is enough to share round the world
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by pacespot(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na so this man just used his anticorruptiom reputation to deceive people in 2015. Do you know that I vouched for this man to become president then? I had a family friend who came to our house to watch Buhari inauguration with me in 2015 right in our sitting room, I nearly fought this guy when he said Buhari would fail Nigeria because he only saw a man who is after his self ambitionn in him. The guy referenced Buhari's statement dated in 2011 when he just lost an election and he said "cat and baboon would be soaked in blood if he did not emerge the winner of the elections". The statement which later triggered Buhari's irate supporters to take up arms and kill not less than 800 people in the North. This my family friend said a man who is truly genuinely interested in serving people would not have uttered that statement or condone any violence of such by his supporters. I was blindfolded by the thought of Buhari coming to fight corruption in the then Jonathan's government.

I will implore all Nigerians to think objectively, not allowing emotions to override your thinking in choosing your leader. Buhari declined any chance of having a presidential debate prior to the election, instead he pushed Osinbajo forward to have a vice presidential debate with other vice presidential candidates, but Nigerians still didn't see this as a red flag. How can you elect a president who cannot even deem it fit to have a debate in which he tries to convince you that he is the best man for the job before earning your vote? Or conduct a media interview to respectfully tell you why you need him? I am seeing the same Buhari's trend with Tinubu and Atiku right now.

When an aspiring president cannot speak to you (voters) directly through media interviews and respectfully canvas for your support with a convincing manifesto, is it when he is elected into office that he will respect you by holding a press conference to update about what his government is doing about the burning issues at hand?
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by famology(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
CutieKing:

Rest oga,
Is buhari an ordinary politician or a president of a country?.
If you don't have anything to say,why not keep quiet.

They're just frustrated. They wanted to see a deserted daura when Buhari arrived but they were shocked at the crowd that trooped out to welcome him. The man is still popular in the north and the children of hate are pained about it. They know the implication of this in the presidential election.
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by melvinonoja: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Well said..
He is a total fiasco
VladimirPutiin:

grin grin grin grin
Nobe lie
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by bnbash(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
100MB will be enough for you to watch the video so you can verify and see the supporters aside the men in suites
Advocate500:
All i am seeing are men on suits, maybe they are his new supporters. Make una they deceive una self.
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by ccollins(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
famology:

They're just frustrated. They wanted to see a deserted daura when Buhari arrived but they were shocked at the crowd that trooped out to welcome him. The man is still popular in the north and the children of hate are pained about it. They know the implication of this in the presidential election.
stop being strange and ridiculous. How much are u benefiting from the apc regime
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by bnbash(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is what alot of people fail to realise about Buhari
famology:

Hmmmmm..... there's something mysterious about Buhari in the north. I told someone here last week that if Buhari contest again he'll still sweep the north. He'll definitely play a huge role in next year presidential election, especially in the north. Same formula, north and south west. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by Blackdisciple(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Can easily be spotted if there's any tendency of attack..
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by Theoarhics: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Most clueless president in the world
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by john633(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Coward
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by arewa001(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Does he knows how many kilometers I have trekked just this year alone?

Who cares, let me just be OBIDIENT
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by harmony75: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mmmm as if that's even buhari so why has Aisha japa to Dubai since over 2 years now!? Why is Aisha not in dualla in kastina state!?
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by HeavenShield: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

They would not walk alone.
As soon as they enter office, they automatically become enemies of the people.

I do not know what is fundamentally wrong with our political administration.

It's a pity..
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by Raxxye(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Instead of throwing stones at him!
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by AsawanaDgreat: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Happy salla to bubu
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by Rexymania(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is what the idiot has been fighting for, power popularity and fame
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by johnson8213: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
famology:

Stop listening to fake news.
So it is fake news. You will soon get it.
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by Madmax7: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yeah his so fucking scared....quote author=Zonefree post=114568319] A President that needs all these heavy security details to greet his kinsmen is a failure! [/quote]
Re: Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home by Enumerator(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
I tell you
Zonefree:
A President that needs all these heavy security details to greet his kinsmen is a failure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.