Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) (45686 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Young Guy Spotted Vomiting Blood In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by NoQualmz: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Namek016:
How did they know is poison. Africa is a very funny continent. Someone died vomiting blood and you ascribed it to poisoning without ruling out some medical conditions that can actually cause such a thing. Superstitions.

So what is it?,Namek016 the white man from Miami.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by koolaid87: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Judas betrayed Jesus

Brutus killed Caesar

"Keep your enemies close, Nigga, watch your Hommies"- 2pac

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Be careful of those who kiss you..

Jesus could tell you better. ..
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Jmichael1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Zonefree:
The enemy can't get close to you to eliminate you. Enemies use your close pals to carry out their evil plans.

There's one cult group that specializes in using poison to eliminate their rival. They hardly make noise or constitute nuisance but they're deadly. One need to be criminal wise and security cautious to survive in this street.

God rest his soul.

bros abeg tell me the cult group name....E GET WHY.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Oxala: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sounds like Plus-issues
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by realstars: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
He answer home call by his village pipo.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Jmichael1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
akea ibom people ,very shallow set of people small progress them they envy,even their neighbor pikin wey just begin to they crawl them they envy

i be get plan to marry my future wife frm there bt as it stands nw,i dn japa.....

i dn japa 4rm edo state

i dn japa 4rm akwa ibom state

i dn japa 4rm all eastern states

las las nah bayelsa ijaw grl i go marry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by DKM123: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Zonefree:
The enemy can't get close to you to eliminate you. Enemies use your close pals to carry out their evil plans.

There's one cult group that specializes in using poison to eliminate their rival. They hardly make noise or constitute nuisance but they're deadly. One need to be criminal wise and security cautious to survive in this street.

God rest his soul.

This part ehn, I believe you. The rate at which young guys are dying via poisoning is alarming.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Prudoh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:
Hian
Forget the beauty
Forget the ambience
Forget the flora and fauna
Forget whatever beautiful tales illa.umoh told u abt Akwaibom....one thing he won’t dare tell u is how fetish most pple in that state are. If a typical Akwaibom man mean u ehnn your own don go. Especially when he goes to sprinkle dry gin on the ground and invokes the black demon to get u cool

Beautiful and welcoming pple but they’re highly dangerous. Thread with caution especially those of u awwing ate everything umoh vomits here and are then dreaming of buying lands in the state,all that glitters ain’t gold. The educated ones even stay far away from the state to Wade off bad blood.

Etubom Akparawa will soon come here and preach me down grin
What about your State are they not wicked? Please mention the most holiest state in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wickedness
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by NoQualmz: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Prudoh:

What about your State are they not wicked? Please mention the most holiest state in Nigeria

Me I be eyen Qua iboe too. Shift pls cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Polynek(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Avoid unimportant people I'm ur life, know d type of people you call your friends.
For me, I don't hv any best friend, only classmates and Nothing much.
A friend can ruin ur life if you not carefull.
It is beta to stay alone dan being in a bad company
Rest in peace young man cry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by GEOBOSS2020(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote][/quote]
We run correct VIP odds and free daily odds
DM asap,so you can be added to our group 09081214967
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Trybes(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
chiemmanuel:
In life,be more scared of your friends than your enemies
Ironically the so called friends are actually the enemies
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by NoQualmz: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

i be get plan to marry my future wife frm there bt as it stands nw,i dn japa.....

i dn japa 4rm edo state

i dn japa 4rm akwa ibom state

i dn japa 4rm all eastern states

las las nah bayelsa ijaw grl i go marry...

Those pple will use water to drown u o. Better go and marry from Zamfara cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Prudoh(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Mtcheew... Muppet

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Jmichael1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Those pple will use water to drown u o. Better go and marry from Zamfara cool

i sabi swim well well bt zamfara(north)fit use bomb finish everytin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Administration1: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
I recall this guy learning to cut hair at a saloon ran by one "Balance" along Nepa Line
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by NoQualmz: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Prudoh:

Mtcheew... Muppet
Mofo cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by wiseone28: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:
Hian
Forget the beauty
Forget the ambience
Forget the flora and fauna
Forget whatever beautiful tales illa.umoh told u abt Akwaibom....one thing he won’t dare tell u is how fetish most pple in that state are. If a typical Akwaibom man mean u ehnn your own don go. Especially when he goes to sprinkle dry gin on the ground and invokes the black demon to get u cool

Beautiful and welcoming pple but they’re highly dangerous. Thread with caution especially those of u awwing ate everything umoh vomits here and are then dreaming of buying lands in the state,all that glitters ain’t gold. The educated ones even stay far away from the state to Wade off bad blood.

Etubom Akparawa will soon come here and preach me down grin
I know someone like you must comment fallacy

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Prudoh(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Mofo cool
Haha! I don't really blame you. had it been abortion was legal, i would not have been seeing this doofus exchanging words with me.... Knucke-head!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by wiseone28: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Ado ebot.

Unam ikot mkpo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by NoQualmz: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
wiseone28:
Ado ebot.

Unam ikot mkpo
Ifot
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akwa Ibom people have jealousy spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by wiseone28: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:
Ifot Hahahaha
Iwang ke ado

Tang ndisime ke eya umah

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by CedarHoldings: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Stopfapping:
Chronic ulcer
can ulcer make one vomit blood and died? Enlight us pls
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by wiseone28: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
quentin06:
Akwa Ibom people have jealousy spirit.
Shut up tell us your lovely people state that you are from?

Make i dig similar story in hundreds give you.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by NoQualmz: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Prudoh:

Haha! I don't really blame you. had it been abortion was legal, i would not have been seeing this doofus exchanging words with me.... Knucke-head!

Ufan the truth hurts cheesy

Etidoh our chef has refused to go back to Ak..it’s been over 20+yrs. in his words,’Home is dangerous’

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Prudoh(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
wiseone28:
Iwang ke ado

Tang ndisime ke eya umah
leave that fish brain...
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
wiseone28:
Shut up tell us your lovely people state that you are from?

Make i dig similar story in hundreds give you.

Look at you, the truth stings abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70% Of Medical Doctors In Kano Have Absconded - Analyst Reveals / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.