Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) (45683 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Young Guy Spotted Vomiting Blood In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by raphy(m): 6:38am On Jul 10, 2022
May his gentle soul R.i.p

Am an akwa ibom guy but I have never set foot in that state since 2006. My late dad was kill with poison by his brother who is still alive over land matter I don't HV any property to claim from my late father I will hustle hard to buy my land n build my home.
I will never see my late dad or his children till I die they are evil.

Family wickedness is real
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Sparrk007(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2022
I see jealousy, fine young nigga doing well in his business just die like that..
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by samuel051: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
The enemy can't get close to you to eliminate you. Enemies use your close pals to carry out their evil plans.

There's one cult group that specializes in using poison to eliminate their rival. They hardly make noise or constitute nuisance but they're deadly. One need to be criminal wise and security cautious to survive in this street.

God rest his soul.
exactly what I thought
.apa....
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by goldmatrix(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Siberia01:
embarassed
90% of akwa ibom people are mean and wicked

Especially your parents are they are known over the whole state..
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by goldmatrix(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2022
NoQualmz:
Hian
Forget the beauty
Forget the ambience
Forget the flora and fauna
Forget whatever beautiful tales illa.umoh told u abt Akwaibom....one thing he won’t dare tell u is how fetish most pple in that state are. If a typical Akwaibom man mean u ehnn your own don go. Especially when he goes to sprinkle dry gin on the ground and invokes the black demon to get u cool

Beautiful and welcoming pple but they’re highly dangerous. Thread with caution especially those of u awwing and wowing like a siren at everything umoh vomits here and are then dreaming of buying lands in the state,all that glitters ain’t gold. The educated ones even stay far away from the state to Wade off bad blood.

Etubom Akparawa will soon come here and preach me down grin

Mod: Those of ya jumping in my mention like wild Egyptian locusts. This is me—->cool

But you also forgot to mention that your household is leading in it...
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by AmazingELixir: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2022
grin grin

I like this part " Oh dead you have took a friend and a brother from me �������."
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by AmazingELixir: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2022
NoQualmz:
Hian
Forget the beauty
Forget the ambience
Forget whatever beautiful tales illa.umoh told u abt Akwaibom....one thing he won’t dare tell u is how fetish most pple in that state are. If a typical Akwaibom man mean u ehnn your own don go. Especially when he goes to sprinkle dry gin on the ground and invokes the black demon to get u cool

Beautiful and welcoming pple but they’re highly dangerous. Thread with caution especially those of u awwing and wowing like a siren at everything umoh vomits here and are then dreaming of buying lands in the state,all that glitters ain’t gold. The educated ones even stay far away from the state to Wade off bad blood.

Mod: Those of ya jumping in my mention like wild Egyptian locusts. This is me—->cool

grin

Paddyman this your post is a pure campaign of calumny against a whole state.....but why
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
akea ibom people ,very shallow set of people small progress them they envy,even their neighbor pikin wey just begin to they crawl them they envy

Lol.

Are you sure about this?
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Ballzproblemm: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

Are you sure about this?
100% any little progress they pepper them for body

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Akwa ibom people and wickedness be like 1&2

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2022
NoQualmz:
Hian
Forget the beauty
Forget the ambience

They are coming for you, run oooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2022
chiemmanuel:
In life,be more scared of your friends than your enemies
Yes,even the Good News Bible says in the Apocryphal Book of Sirach Chapter 23" Stay away from your enemies, and be on guard against your friends.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by KingDash: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2022
Normal... that’s why i don’t keep friends both men and women.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Prudoh(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2022
dopedan:
Y akwa ibom people too like barbing Rip tho
Better than ritual and fraud
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by 001spice: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
The enemy can't get close to you to eliminate you. Enemies use your close pals to carry out their evil plans.

There's one cult group that specializes in using poison to eliminate their rival. They hardly make noise or constitute nuisance but they're deadly. One need to be criminal wise and security cautious to survive in this street.

God rest his soul.
what a great lost. Such a cute boy
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by 001spice: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Akwa ibom people and wickedness be like 1&2
Stupid reasoning. So me that am akwa ibomite am wicked too abi ? May sense fall on u.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
dopedan:
Y akwa ibom people too like barbings barbering
Rip tho
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by YourFavorite21(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
001spice:
Stupid reasoning. So me that am akwa ibomite am wicked too abi ? May sense fall on u.
ramblings of a feather-brained slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Zhahovic(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
They should check on all his friends and interrogate them one by one. One of them is def the culprit.
Look at this fine guy wasted! lipsrsealed
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Mikekan30: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
sometimes I wonder how daft and shallow minded people are.. a young man died mysteriously suspected to be poison until proven and verified
Now the whole ignorant generation are causing Akwa Ibom People, some of you who served there did they kill you, you run around looking for our women to Bleep and eat our delicious delicacies then Akwa Ibom was not mean and wicked, why don't you get verified Information before you rant your rubbish...

It's Akwa Ibom more fetish than the whole Yoruba Clan or Esan people of Edo state or even Anambra or imo state..

For Godsake evil is present in every state, Only God knows what happened to the young dude stop venting your jobless rant on a State that did you know wrong....

Leave my dear state Alone, Stop pushing blame on a whole state, up till now nobody knows if the you man was killed by friends or relatives and the information was that the boy lives and based in Abuja and so how then did Akwa Ibom people kill him..

Una mumu never too much...
If you like buy land in Akwa Ibom , if you like don't buy, who cares about you, My dear State is not developed by Strangers, it's 100% Indigenous Effort....

So Shutup Talkatives!!!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Something is fishy here. Why is "Politics" mentioned in the first comment?

Whatever, may his soul rest in peace.

Politics is the #1 cause for murder in Nigeria.

All the bandits, BH and UGM killings are political.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Cravemore: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prudoh:

Better than ritual and fraud
u know whether e chop something wey me and you know??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70% Of Medical Doctors In Kano Have Absconded - Analyst Reveals / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.