Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) (45687 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Young Guy Spotted Vomiting Blood In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Prudoh(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Ufan the truth hurts cheesy

Etidoh our chef has refused to go back to Ak..it’s been over 20+yrs. in his words,’Home is dangerous’
Not everyone are from Etidoh's family
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by wiseone28: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Ufan the truth hurts cheesy

Etidoh our chef has refused to go back to Ak..it’s been over 20+yrs. in his words,’Home is dangerous’
If his relatives are bad does it equate to all the people in the state?

You haven't seen other tribes saying the same thing when they left their village to another place?

The problem with illiterate Nigerian is generalization.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by wiseone28: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
quentin06:

Look at you, the truth stings abi?
Except you tell me your state let's compare before i believe you..

I don't even mean tribe but your state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Anisilas: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:
Hian
Forget the beauty
Forget the ambience
Forget the flora and fauna
Forget whatever beautiful tales illa.umoh told u abt Akwaibom....one thing he won’t dare tell u is how fetish most pple in that state are. If a typical Akwaibom man mean u ehnn your own don go. Especially when he goes to sprinkle dry gin on the ground and invokes the black demon to get u cool

Beautiful and welcoming pple but they’re highly dangerous. Thread with caution especially those of u awwing and wowing like a siren at everything umoh vomits here and are then dreaming of buying lands in the state,all that glitters ain’t gold. The educated ones even stay far away from the state to Wade off bad blood.

Etubom Akparawa will soon come here and preach me down grin

Mod: Those of ya jumping in my mention like wild Egyptian locusts. This is me—->cool
Trash!

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by NoQualmz: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Anisilas:
Trash!

Obong ekpe nsido? cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by SHINJA: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Obong ekpe nsido? cheesy

Igbo man from Anambra state...

Chai..

You see why other tribes hate your people...

Anyway,God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers..

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by iswallker(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
He looks gay - with some lipstick

Rip though

undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Streetmovement(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Damn, where there's no love/fake love, there's bound to be hatred, this is why I stay away from people that look just like me.

May your soul find eternal rest and may your competition know no peace.

RIP Young Blood cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Anisilas: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
SHINJA:

Igbo man from Anambra state...

Chai..

You see why other tribes hate your people...

Anyway,God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers..
lol. No mind the ikpu. Rivers state and Akwa Ibom dey pain them like die. confuse bunch of ipigs them.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by IbrahimSola: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
grogolin:
Akwa Ibom people are toooo wicked.

Can u close the gutter? There are wicked people everywhere. Use your brain for once. Are u educated at all? Educated people don't rush to generalize. I marry from there and I've been opportuned to meet very amazing people on earth in Akwa Ibom. Yes, some of them are bad, wicked, jealous, envious, terrible, diabolical, etc, just like you have in your state or community/village. That doesn't make all of them bad. Just like people from your place and my place, there are very good and nice people and there are also bad and terrible ones too.

From Abia to Zamfara and all the states of Nigeria, there are good and bad people. Every state. Let's reorient ourselves and stop this barbaric way of spewing out all sorts of venoms about a people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Ofadaman(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Poison is a woman tool, but weak men of these days now use it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Ebymyk(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
chiemmanuel:
In life,be more scared of your friends than your enemies
I tell you... May God open our spiritual eyes to catch them...we are indeed living in a wicked World..somebody he never suspected did this... They will meet their end soon.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Juanmike(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Something is fishy here. Why is "Politics" mentioned in the first comment?

Whatever, may his soul rest in peace.
He was Obidient, Tilumbu urchins murdered him.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Juanmike(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Stopfapping:
Chronic ulcer
How do you know this
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Juanmike(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pointblank09:
It might not even be poison. It might be chronic ULCER.
How do you know...cos I have ulcer.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Enemies within are more dangerous.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114577153:

Wicked and evil people don kill am
What a handsome young guy wasted just laidat.
May God console his family.
his killers are no different from you, same blood runs in your veins, they might be better than you sef

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
IbrahimSola:

Can u close the gutter? There are wicked people everywhere. Use your brain for once. Are u educated at all? Educated people don't rush to generalize. I marry from there and I've been opportuned to meet very amazing people on earth in Akwa Ibom. Yes, some of them are bad, wicked, jealous, envious, terrible, diabolical, etc, just like you have in your state or community/village. That doesn't make all of them bad. Just like people from your place and my place, there are very good and nice people and there are also bad and terrible ones too.

From Abia to Zamfara and all the states of Nigeria, there are good and bad people. Every state. Let's reorient ourselves and stop this barbaric way of spewing out all sorts of venoms about a people.
God bless you for educating them.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Tomek09(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
RIP
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by OfficialSam(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
dopedan:
Y akwa ibom people too like barbing
Rip tho

You're a buffoon and a swine.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by alkasimoo1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pointblank09:
It might not even be poison. It might be chronic ULCER.
Thank you for thinking out of the box. I don't know why people like attributing everything to evil.
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Stopfapping: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
CedarHoldings:
can ulcer make one vomit blood and died? Enlight us pls

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Obascoetubi: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
How awful!
The boy is cute...
Could be ulcer? Hm...
Does ucer kill person like that?
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Taylordedon(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akwa ibom! Na their way�
Not surprise though!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Billygee2u: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
chiemmanuel:
In life,be more scared of your friends than your enemies
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by trulife: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Life cut short. May God help us. RIP to the dead
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by jaephoenix(m): 3:13am On Jul 10, 2022
This is plain Upper Gastrointestinal Tract bleeding, which occurs especially after a heavy bout of alcohol drinking in person with peptic ulcers. But these clowns would always yelp 'poison'.None has asked if there is a medical explanation for the death. Africa is a waste of education

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Poiu11: 4:41am On Jul 10, 2022
u
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by seniorgozman(m): 5:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
The enemy can't get close to you to eliminate you. Enemies use your close pals to carry out their evil plans.

There's one cult group that specializes in using poison to eliminate their rival. They hardly make noise or constitute nuisance but they're deadly. One need to be criminal wise and security cautious to survive in this street.

God rest his soul.

Apache I don't know the correct spelling
Re: Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Stopfapping:
Chronic ulcer

Exactly. Most likely a bleeding ulcer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70% Of Medical Doctors In Kano Have Absconded - Analyst Reveals / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.