Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... (41652 Views)

See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

But I don't know you. In fact you are so insignificant, I didn't know of your existence till 10 minutes ago when you threw a tantrum.

I offer official cars to my most loyal fans, you seem a follower. Drop a passport, you will be reached out to for a uniform. Join the queue!
Yeah right. Keep on hyping yourself
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by fineboynl(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2022
seangy4konji:
Nice one..I guess i would be adding the water used to boil the turkey or chicken next to give more taste...i dont know what am doing wrong but the stew always taste harshdespite using raw tomatows and even adding tomato paste...
you need to spicy the stock very well.
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by IvarTheBoneless: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Yeah right. Keep on hyping yourself

Join the queue bro. I have lots of fans. Lots of autographs to sign.
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by Javalord000(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chai!!!! Channah1, kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by Dksmile: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Aunty channel 1 when you Go get time come cook for me I go do you well grin
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by Sleekfingers: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Channah1:
So I used tomato paste but if I don't tell you, from the taste you'll think it's fresh cos of the way I prepared it.

Pics 1..
Ingredients.

Pics 2..
Marinated chicken with thyme, curry and seasoning cubes with tiny bit water and placed on the fire to steam a little before adding water enough to cook it.

Pics 3
Fried chicken until it was golden brown.

I took out the chicken and added onions, tomato paste, dry pepper and fresh pepper and fried it for some mins until it was dry and the oil was sizzling on the surface.

Which one be TINY BIT WATER?
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by Wwwq: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Don’t make me snatch you from your husband
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by Channah1(f): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Javalord000:
Chai!!!! Channah1, kudos

Thanks bruv.
Wwwq:
Don’t make me snatch you from your husband

Lol . Ok.
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by Channah1(f): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dksmile:
Aunty channel 1 when you Go get time come cook for me I go do you well grin

My dear. cheesy. I hardly have time for myself these days o.
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by Channah1(f): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which one be TINY BIT WATER?

Very little water.
Re: White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... by Chopchopfine: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Thank you for consistent support as well
Mariangeles:
I love your food threads channah.
They're exciting.

You, gloryhomemaker, ama19, and chopchopfine have successfully chased away those snake thread guys (that were taking over food section) with your consistent contents.
Kudos to you ladies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX / Name Any Nigerian Dish And The Tribe It's Associated With / Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.