Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Second Hiring Season For Content Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Second Hiring Season For Content Writers (525 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company / Looking For Content Writers/copy Writers For News Website / For Content Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Hiring Season For Content Writers by simplifygdr(f): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
We are hiring our second batch of remote freelance writers for a financial related website.

If you have written an approved blog post/content for any website previously, please send your brief resume and interest to brucevictor590(at )gmaildotcom only if you also meet the following requirements:
1. Have a reliable laptop
2. A reliable internet
3. Knows about SEO
4. Knows about WordPress
5. Know about plagiarism
6. You are teachable

This is a long-term project and we pay 2 naira per word max based on experience and consistence.
Re: Second Hiring Season For Content Writers by RaptObserver: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
simplifygdr:
We are hiring our second batch of remote freelance writers for a financial related website.

If you have written an approved blog post/content for any website previously, please send your brief resume and interest to brucevictor590(at )gmaildotcom only if you also meet the following requirements:
1. Have a reliable laptop
2. A reliable internet
3. Knows about SEO
4. Knows about WordPress
5. Know about plagiarism
6. You are teachable

This is a long-term project and we pay 2 naira per word max based on experience and consistence.

Am interested. I can write and I have samples. Send me messages on my WhatsApp number. Check my signature so we collaborate. Thanks
Re: Second Hiring Season For Content Writers by simplifygdr(f): 2:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Hi All,
This second hiring season is now over, and thank you everyone who submitted applications. We are now moving forward with the great minds that made our list. For all others, you are all equally great, only that we can only take as much as we could at this time. Hoping to work with you in the future.

Thanks
Re: Second Hiring Season For Content Writers by RaptObserver: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2022
simplifygdr:
Hi All,
This second hiring season is now over, and thank you everyone who submitted applications. We are now moving forward with the great minds that made our list. For all others, you are all equally great, only that we can only take as much as we could at this time. Hoping to work with you in the future.

Thanks

Can I still apply?

(1) (Reply)

Job Verification / Hurry Now: We Are Hiring / Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.