Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1128 Views)

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Intelligentguy5: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: . by JBriel: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol

4 Likes

Re: . by Medianna(f): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yen yen yen yen yen..
Somebody that is looking for someone is talking as if they are looking for him.
You can 'friend with benefit' yourself

2 Likes

Re: . by Autobot05: 5:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Intelligentguy5:
Hi guys. So i find that these days, approaching women physically seem like a lot of work for me. It’s just not as much fun like the old days anymore. Kindly see my requirements below for a friend with benefits.

1. Should live on the island. Preferably, VI, Lekki, Ikoyi or real close.

2. Must speak and write really well. This one is non negotiable.

3. Should work a corporate job and preferably in a multinational. Preference would be consulting e.g Mckinsey and co or a blue chip firm. The reason for this is because of their rigorous recruitment process which would give me comfort that I’m dealing with an intelligent person.

I don’t want to be with just anybody and I’m not asking for what I’m not either.

4. Pretty or atleast easy on the eyes. I’m big on aesthetic appeal but I’m not a fan of excessive make-up.

5. Prostitutes should please keep off. I have no interest in a paid sex scenario.

6. Has a right to decline the request after physical meeting. I also reserve the right to do so albeit with respectful explanations and not via ghosting.

7. A relationship is not in contemplation.

8. It is not a sex for cash engagement. It’s strictly friendship and consensual sex. I’m not ruling out the possibility for favors in cash and kind anyway. I believe people should be supportive of each other.

Kindly send me an email to this address if interested: Intelligentguy55@gmail.com

Say no to fornication sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Dis one don pass all the requirements to enter heaven naa
Re: . by Rosaline5000: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Funny thread lol
Re: . by axone(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Medianna:
Yen yen yen yen yen..
Somebody that is looking for someone is talking as if they are looking for him.
You can 'friend with benefit' yourself
hhhh Medianna...funny u
Re: . by axone(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Onariii:
Dis one don pass all the requirements to enter heaven naa
hhhhhhhh
Re: . by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol, tell me you're a comedian
Re: . by johnlaw123(m): 5:00am On Jul 11, 2022
All this because of friends with benefit, my advice for you is just buy clay and mound the girl yourself.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2022
So men can equally be delusional, I thought it was women that hold that medal grin

You stated only what you wanted, not what you can give. No one will take you serious. Your pictures are not even included, and even better, your bank statement.

A woman that meet your requirements (a smart woman judging from your spec) will also want to see if you meet her own requirements. She would want to see if you're attractive, tall, have money and not dangerous. Where is the assurance?

No matter how ugly a woman is, deek is freely available, ubiquitous, and many are even paid for it to be inserted inside her. She may have a problem with commitment, but not with deek. So why would any woman write you? Well, some can, but only if you can show that your deek worth more than million out there.

You can literally get most things you want from people when you ask yourself this basic question, which is, "what's in for them"?. If all what you're bringing to the table are your needs, not hers, then you're not ready to negotiate.

The bible said that "it is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35). Or the 13th law in the book "48 laws of powers" which says "when Asking for Help, Appeal to the Self-interests of Others, Never to Their Mercy or Gratitude".

So re-edit your post and write also what you can offer, attach a pics, let them be sure you're not short like aki and paw paw, and more. Life no hard, it follows some certain rules, master the rules and you'll master life.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by tee59(f): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Seriously? You're not ready yet.

1 Like

Re: . by seguno2: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:
So men can equally be delusional, I thought it was women that hold that medal grin

You stated only what you wanted, not what you can give. No one will take you serious. Your pictures are not even included, and even better, your bank statement.

A woman that meet your requirements (a smart woman judging from your spec) will also want to see if you meet her own requirements. She would want to see if you're attractive, tall, have money and not dangerous. Where is the assurance?

No matter how ugly a woman is, deek is freely available, ubiquitous, and many are even paid for it to be inserted inside her. She may have a problem with commitment, but not with deek. So why would any woman write you? Well, some can, but only if you can show that your deek worth more than million out there.

You can literally get most things you want from people when you ask yourself this basic question, which is, "what's in for them"?. If all what you're bringing to the table are your needs, not hers, then you're not ready to negotiate.

The bible said that "it is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35). Or the 13th law in the book "48 laws of powers" which says "when Asking for Help, Appeal to the Self-interests of Others, Never to Their Mercy or Gratitude".

So re-edit your post and write also what you can offer, attach a pics, let them be sure you're not short like aki and paw paw, and more. Life no hard, it follows some certain rules, master the rules and you'll master life.

Brutal truths deliciously served as usual cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by Intelligentguy5: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2022
Invr
Re: . by PhillipPHD(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Intelligentguy5:
@ phillipphd you could share here. I’d delete afterwards. Thanks pal

Cassandra: 0905 071 4880. If she asks, tell her you met her at zero degrees.

What’s up? Would you buy me a nack?
Re: . by Intelligentguy5: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2022
PhillipPHD:

If she asks, tell her you met her atWhat’s up? Would you buy me a nack?

Thanks buddy. You can delete now.

What’s your brand lol.
Re: . by PhillipPHD(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Intelligentguy5:

Thanks buddy. You can delete now.

What’s your brand lol.

Thanks man. My brand is thick and light skinned. You can get me one, I don’t mind

1 Like

Re: . by Intelligentguy5: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
PhillipPHD:

Thanks man. My brand is thick and light skinned. You can get me one, I don’t mind

Hahaa. Noted bro

(1) (Reply)

Format Busted!! Failed Men Go For Chubby/Fat, Real Men Do Slim Girls / Happy Birthday To Me� / What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.