Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? (1039 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Why Don’t Women Ever Listen / Why Do Girls Insist On Being Friends When A Guy Does Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Stephen2324(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Why don’t girls call their female friends when they need financiaI help?
Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by illicit(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Don't be surprised that the female friend will call a male friend

🤕

5 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Felimax(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin
My sister will say "a man's money is sweeter to chop"

4 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by VinnyBaba: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Girls can't and Don't help Girls Financially because they be like
'You Have TOWTOW, go and Use it to Source for Money, don't disturb me'. sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Because most men don't have sense. You know, when you lack wisdom it's very easy to manipulate you financially. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by rickleye: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Usually friends of the same feather flock together.
So broke girl will have broke friends in majority
Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Vision101(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Women give money 🤑 to women ke. It must be a miracle. Men are their community, mortgage, commercial, investment, central and world bank.

You can add IMF grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by talented321: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Women hate theirselves and at the same they love money, so they find it hard to help each other...

4 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 19, 2023
I once asked two of my then female friends and they all started giving me excuses even before they could ask how much I needed... They even cut ties with me just because I asked for a small financial assistance that was only going to cost R200... grin grin cheesy

Instead of telling me they couldn't help, they decided to ghost me... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I once asked two of my then female friends and they all started giving me excuses even before they could ask how much I needed... They even cut ties with me just because I asked for a small financial assistance that was only going to cost R200... grin grin cheesy

Instead of telling me they couldn't help, they decided to ghost me... grin grin grin

0rdinary 200 Rands undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Reminderz: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:

and these same women will be out there setting unrealistic standards and expectations for men, well I blame the simps they relate with sha...

5 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Reminderz: 5:22am On Oct 19, 2023
op, thief nor dey ask thief money, e expect to steal am...

broke people don't ask other broke people for money...

their life depends on men... even when she has her own money, she still looks for ways to rip off men... in summary, they can't do without men...

women hate themselves and they know that...their manipulative tricks can't work amongst themselves... this is why their main target is the simp or the weak man.. even the one forming independent boss bitch are being funded by these men... men are their oxygen...

5 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by hammerFC: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:

Women and men can never be equal in this life.

They are just wired differently to be equal.

A woman is not design to be generous with money.

If she feed you for one day or put a roof over your head, the whole village will hear and she will keep reminding u.

Meanwhile, to us this is nothing and we see it as our duty to make sure she is ok and geting anything she may need or want.

So, if they ghost you, it is a woman thing to be stingy and selfish, dont take it personal.

They already hate you for asking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2023
They don't call them because they will give them different excuses or tell lots of stories that has been forgotten.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
Why don’t girls call their female friends when they need financiaI help?

Who says we don't u Ediot? sad sad sad sad as a matter of fact I have never called a man for help... My girls are there for me always

Girls girls girls girls all de time sad

N!G€RI@N M€N are just Uzelezz..... all of them angry
Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2023
But I've financially assisted them in the past before and I didn't go around telling everyone about it or kept the whole thing in my head... I even assisted them financially a few times.

The first one used to normally ask me to buy her lunch and even after the lockdown was eased, she called me asking me for money to help renovate her mother's bathroom... She said she would pay me back, but I told her not to because I thought we were friends and one day it could be me asking her for financial assistance.

As for the second one, I've assisted her countless times to a point that some people started warning me about her, that she was only my friend because she benefited something from me.

And I never went out announcing to the entire community about them... Now when tables were turned, they ran away and it really hurt me, but I've learned my lesson.
hammerFC:

Women and men can never be equal in this life.

They are just wired differently to be equal.

A woman is not design to be generous with money.

If she feed you for one day or put a roof over your head, the whole village will hear and she will keep reminding u.

Meanwhile, to us this is nothing and we see it as our duty to make sure she is ok and geting anything she may need or want.

So, if they ghost you, it is a woman thing to be stingy and selfish, dont take it personal.

They already hate you for asking.
Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2023
I know when converted to Naira it's something else, but when it's just R200, it's not much.
LalastiklaIa:

0rdinary 200 Rands undecided
Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I know when converted to Naira it's something else, but when it's just R200, it's not much.

Lol Madam Samantha That money is N8000 in Nigeria and it can't even get a pack of spaghetti or A carton of big indomie which sells for N10,500 undecided . Either your friends are really really struggling financially or they just don't like you enough to give you common N8,000 undecided. I don't really have o but sometimes I go out I spend times two of that in a day.

Even here on nairaland people have sent as much as N30,000 (R800) to a complete stranger let alone someone you claim to be friends with. Just dumb them they are not your friends
Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
They're not struggling financially and I dumped them immediately they started ghosting me.

Life goes on.
LalastiklaIa:

Lol Madam Samantha That money is N8000 in Nigeria and it can't even get a pack of spaghetti or A carton of big indomie which sells for N10,500 undecided . Either your friends are really really struggling financially or they just don't like you enough to give you common N8,000 undecided. I don't really have o but sometimes I go out I spend times two of that in a day.

Even here on nairaland people have sent as much as N30,000 (R800) to a complete stranger let alone someone you claim to be friends with. Just dumb them they are not your friends

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Because most men don't have sense. You know, when you lack wisdom it's very easy to manipulate you financially. grin

You spew bitterness like thats the only language u understand

Are u ever happy go into dealings with men

Hate-filled human
Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Duchessree(f): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Depends on the type of friends you have, my friends do come through for me when I need cash if they have.
Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

You spew bitterness like thats the only language u understand

Are u ever happy go into dealings with men

Hate-filled human

cheesy

Re: Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? by Gee64: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Because only men can sheepishly give them money they won't even give their mothers! grin

Toto get power oh!

(1) (Reply)

"Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid / How To Live Forever / Please Help Me Analyse This Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.