Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3735 Views)

Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America / Guys Surprise Their Friend With A Car Because They Are Tired Of Picking Him Up / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MisterKennedy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ok12345:

Thanks.
My weekend has been going quite well
Ok great! I thank God for that.

Which city are you chatting from dear
Re: . by Ok12345(f): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Ok great! I thank God for that.

Which city are you chatting from dear

Lag
Re: . by RightToReject(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
It's amusing and a sign of unawareness how some of you think that it will be a herculean task for the OP to find a lady working for a bluechip or multinational company as a causal sex mate, especially if he is doing well for himself and carries commanding and attractive aura like some of us. The problem is that most of you are always quick to see others in your little world, thereby projecting your inadequacies on them.

Professional positional standing does not automatically negate ethical disposition.

3 Likes

Re: . by MisterKennedy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ok12345:

Lag
Ok. I stay in Jos
I wish you a very beautiful weekend as beautiful as yourself
Re: . by MisterKennedy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ok12345:

Lag
Ok. I stay in Jos
I wish you a very beautiful weekend as beautiful as yourself.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
RightToReject:
It's amusing and a sign of unawareness how some of you think that it will be a herculean task for the OP to find a lady working for a bluechip or multinational company as a causal sex mate, especially if he is doing well for himself and carries commanding and attractive aura like some of us. The problem is that most of you are always quick to see others in your little world, thereby projecting your inadequacies on them.

Professional positional standing does not automatically negate ethical disposition.

The bolded, you no get am, no dey jonze yourself this boy, you are the exact opposite of the bolded.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by RightToReject(m): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Jovialjune1:

The bolded, you no get am, no dey jonze yourself this boy, you are the exact opposite of the bolded.

Lol, I wasn't referring to harlots, riff raffs, and small-minded elements in general, so I don't hold a brief for you and your likes - only fellow aristocrats will understand.

Now, run along and direct your further mention to bumpkins like you because your attention span has expired.

3 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2022
RightToReject:

Lol, I wasn't referring to harlots, riff raffs, and small-minded elements in general, so I don't hold a brief for you and your likes - only fellow aristocrats will understand.

Now, run along and direct your further mention to bumpkins like you because your attention span has expired.
I make it a point to jump and pass your posts because of your despicable polymonikering for intentions of insidious mischief, as well as penchant for unnecessary and wrong usage of
bombast and verbosity. However, since your last two posts are not as long as your usual posts, I braved it and read through them, and I am aghast.

Do you even know what you are writing?

Look, don't bother answering. Just don't bother.

Shior

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by cococandy(f): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2022
All this requirement to get what in return?

Your peniis?
Intelligentguy5:
Hi guys. So i find that these days, approaching women physically seem like a lot of work for me. It’s just not as much fun like the old days anymore. Kindly see my requirements below for a friend with benefits.

1. Should live on the island. Preferably, VI, Lekki, Ikoyi or real close.

2. Must speak and write really well. This one is non negotiable.

3. Should work a corporate job and preferably in a multinational. Preference would be consulting e.g Mckinsey and co or a blue chip firm. The reason for this is because of their rigorous recruitment process which would give me comfort that I’m dealing with an intelligent person.

I don’t want to be with just anybody and I’m not asking for what I’m not either.

4. Pretty or atleast easy on the eyes. I’m big on aesthetic appeal but I’m not a fan of excessive make-up.

5. Prostitutes should please keep off. I have no interest in a paid sex scenario.

6. Has a right to decline the request after physical meeting. I also reserve the right to do so albeit with respectful explanations and not via ghosting.

7. A relationship is not in contemplation.

8. It is not a sex for cash engagement. It’s strictly friendship and consensual sex. I’m not ruling out the possibility for favors in cash and kind anyway. I believe people should be supportive of each other.

Kindly send me an email via if interested. Intelligentguy55@gmail.com

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
cococandy:

Your peniis?

..and friendship wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by faithfull18(f): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2022
You need deliverance. Go and get married Mr. man. Any lady who consents to this should have her head checked.

9 Likes

Re: . by RightToReject(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2022
Ishilove:

I make it a point to jump and pass your posts because of your despicable polymonikering for intentions of insidious mischief, as well as penchant for unnecessary and wrong usage of
bombast and verbosity. However, since your last two posts are not as long as your usual posts, I braved it and read through them, and I am aghast.

Do you even know what you are writing?

Look, don't bother answering. Just don't bother.

Shior

Lol, frustration has eaten you up to your bone marrow. Stop hallucinating on my post with your obvious low IQ. In fact, I guess this is your indirect way of soliciting for the position of my PA on domestic affairs - local - as we discussed some time in the past; unfortunately, the position is not available, and even if it were to be available, you would have to upskill to be fit for the role.

Meanwhile, I am in support of the motion to trick the homeless but now rescued actor, Aguba, to take you as a wife. I will make out time to communicate with Pastor Chinyere to see how he can persuade Aguba to consider you. I know that with the better options available to him, it will be nearly impossible for him to consider you under normal circumstances, but I will bring my professional prowess in this regard to bear to see to its fruition. Hey, your attention span for the moment is almost expired.

Illuminating the light of those whom the masses assumed too dimmed to shine has always been my hobby.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2022
cococandy:

Your peniis?
People have done stranger things for preek and punny

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2022
faithfull18:
You need deliverance. Go and get married Mr. man. Any lady who consents to this should have her head checked.
Aunty you dey vex o cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2022
RightToReject:

But I told you the reality and true fact about you now, so why the pains?

You sef you know you are not up to quarter of the hype you gave yourself, abi you don forget say you get hammer head of horror face

4 Likes

Re: . by Intelligentguy5: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
RightToReject:

Thanks alot for this!
Re: . by Intelligentguy5: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
cococandy:

Your peniis?

I AM what i seek.

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Intelligentguy5:

I AM what i seek.

you may think that makes sense but it doesn’t.
Because even if the qualities you described applies to you, doesn’t mean that a woman who it applies to will want to have sex with you just because you said so.

Same with a lady. Even if she has a million qualities m and decides she just wants a man with same million qualities to play around with, she can’t be conceited enough to think they’ll come running.

Again I ask. What’s she’s getting from it? If you are what you seek, that means she already has all those things you have. So then your sex without commitment is the prize?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by cococandy(f): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ishilove:

People have done stranger things for preek and punny
heck don’t I know it.

I’m not even judging cos cheesy
Re: . by cococandy(f): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Acidosis:

..and friendship wink cheesy

Friendship is way too deep for what he described lol

1 Like

Re: . by eazzzy1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
It’s not what you seek, it’s from where you seek and how you seek.

The kind of woman you described are big consumers of the casual relationship market. Many of them are single and for obvious reasons; she’s too busy to hold a meaningful relationship, she’s too selective of the kind of people she dates, she’s unlucky in love as her success repels some men, she’s comfortable and does not need any relationship drama. With all these she’s still human and has sexual needs and she would have them met.

Nairaland is a wrong place to seek something like this, not because they don’t exist here but it’s an anonymous platform for a reason. You could put them on blast in future over a disagreement.

You would have more success with what you seek if you asked for friendship, when they see ‘how you roll’ the benefits portion would work itself out. When girls want such relationships they just sleep with their friends or their exes, they are usually not looking for someone new for that purpose, if it happens with a new guy it’s usually spontaneous.

Your requirements for just knacks are a little over the top though, are you seeking a potential relationship but aren’t ready to be serious right now? why do you require intelligence for knacks?

2 Likes

Re: . by eazzzy1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
cococandy:

Your peniis?

He’s seeking someone who’s like minded, she gets to be in the kind of relationship she wants. Just like in traditional relationships where two people want to date and then date!
Re: . by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
eazzzy1:

He’s seeking someone who’s like minded, she gets to be in the kind of relationship she wants. Just like in traditional relationships where two people want to date and then date!

Okay
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
cococandy:

Okay
Lol. Abi na. 'Okay' is the best answer
Re: . by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ishilove:

Lol. Abi na. 'Okay' is the best answer

You know OP is most likely expecting exclusivity from this person that he couldn’t be bothered to commit to. Unless I’m making the wrong assumptions here.

OP correct me if I’m wrong.
Is this lady allowed to be intimate with anyone else but you?

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
eazzzy1:
It’s not what you seek, it’s from where you seek and how you seek.

The kind of woman you described are big consumers of the casual relationship market. Many of them are single and for obvious reasons; she’s too busy to hold a meaningful relationship, she’s too selective of the kind of people she dates, she’s unlucky in love as her success repels some men, she’s comfortable and does not need any relationship drama. With all these she’s still human and has sexual needs and she would have them met.

Nairaland is a wrong place to seek something like this, not because they don’t exist here but it’s an anonymous platform for a reason. You could put them on blast in future over a disagreement.

You would have more success with what you seek if you asked for friendship, when they see ‘how you roll’ the benefits portion would work itself out. When girls want such relationships they just sleep with their friends or their exes, they are usually not looking for someone new for that purpose, if it happens with a new guy it’s usually spontaneous.

Your requirements for just knacks are a little over the top though, are you seeking a potential relationship but aren’t ready to be serious right now? why do you require intelligence for knacks?

@ bold, it may sound that way on paper.
But when and if OP meets the person who fits the bill, she won’t be qualified because

1)sHe doEsn’t hAve LOw boDy Count (insert clown emoji).
2) He will want her to not have any sexual interactions with other men but him. Yet he feels going into a committee relationship is too much.
3)Even with all the intelligence he requires, he still won’t respect her

3 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
cococandy:

You know OP is most likely expecting exclusivity from this person that he couldn’t be bothered to commit to. Unless I’m making the wrong assumptions here.

OP correct me if I’m wrong.
Is this lady allowed to be intimate with anyone else but you?
My guess is it will be just for the nacks alone. She is free to distribute the punny to whoever, but when it is his turn, she must submit it .

2 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ishilove:

My guess is it will be just for the nacks alone. She is free to distribute the punny to whoever, but when it is his turn, she must submit it .

You’d be surprised.

Let’s what for him to answer first.
Re: . by silverr(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
A pretty lady, who works on the island, is very intelligent, and financially well to do won't be short of guys to date or f*ck if need be.

Out of the numerous guys around her who are professing love and maybe even marriage, why should she pick you who is there strictly for sex (which she doesn't lack) ?

You don't want a lady that's into hookup or prostitution, but you want a decent lady to come be your prostitute. For free cheesy grin grin grin grin

If intelligence wasn't part of your requirements, you might be lucky to find a foolish woman who ticks all the boxes, but since your emphasis is on intelligence grin grin grin, all the best.

4 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
silverr:
G
G-Unit
Re: . by eazzzy1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
cococandy:

@ bold, it may sound that way on paper.
But when and if OP meets the person who fits the bill, she won’t be qualified because

1)sHe doEsn’t hAve LOw boDy Count (insert clown emoji).
2) He will want her to not have any sexual interactions with other men but him. Yet he feels going into a committee relationship is too much.
3)Even with all the intelligence he requires, he still won’t respect her

Lol how did you deduce this from his post? Nairaland is not real life o.

1. If he’s looking for fwb, I doubt body count is a concern to him.
2. If I was in a casual relationship, I would want to know if my partner sleeps with other people, that’s material information in deciding whether to strap up or not. I don’t think he has the power to dictate to such woman what she does or doesn’t. At worst he would leave.
3. Lol she doesn’t necessarily need his respect, she’s there for a good time.

Many relationships like this has led to the real relationship. From his requirements he’s looking for more than just a casual lay. Maybe he’s looking to start slowly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Important! Why Do Housewives Like Seducing Dhl And Ups Dispatch Personnel? / Signs That Show A Man Is Poor. / What Do You Call This In Your Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.