Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital (3421 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by REALretep(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
A Facebook user and nurse, Chimdindu Onyenwe, narrated her experience with Peter Obi in 2010 when he was Governor of Anambra State during her Psychiatric posting at National Psychiatric Hospital, Nawfia, Anambra State.

We travelled to Nawfia in 2010 for our psychiatric posting all the way from UNTH Enugu. Following all the sweat and hassle (including the slap �) I received due to accommodation challenges as the class representative, I just wanted a way to make subsequent groups not to experience same fate.

Miraculously, Peter Obi (the then Anambra state governor) scheduled a visit to the hospital within the period of our 6 weeks stay. As the class rep, I was going to present a speech. The higher ops in the hospital and The Who is whos all came to tell me things I should request ”because Peter Obi listened more to students �”.. In all they mentioned, they didn’t say anything about a hostel for visiting students.

Well, when I was invited to speak, he (PO) didn’t give me the luxury of time to read the BS that was printed on the paper I had. He asked me just one question that even in my sleep, I can still vividly recall (because how many 20 year olds are privileged to talk with the governor ☺️☺️☺️☺️)..

Peter Obi: Are you the small girl that is class rep for these big big people �. (I giggled shyly)… Then he said “Tell me what is the most important thing that will benefit students coming here for posting)?

Without a tinch of doubt or stammer,
Me: H.E, We NEED A STUDENT’S HOSTEL.

Peter Obi: Now I see why you were made the class rep. Even though you know that you will not benefit from the hostel having gotten to the end of our posting in few days, you still considered it priority for the sake of others. I want to make you a firm promise that the hostel will be commenced and seen to completion in the shortest possible time.

Men and brethren, that promise was upheld even when I moved on and forgot about it. Peter Obi erected that student hostel in National Psychiatric Hospital Nawfia.

Peter Obi’s agenda is very very personal!!!!!! I will not stick out my neck for someone that has queried competence. As a matter of fact, I had decided to steer clear of Nigerian politics indefinitely. But PO’s candidacy is not one I should stand on the sidelines for.
Both my mouth and money will enter it. If we succeed , good for Nigeria! If not, God knows we tried.

#peterobiforpresident
#TakeBackNigeria
#PeterIsBetter

Facebook Source

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by immortalcrown(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Even as the body of your post praises Obi, you are insane. Being OBIDIENT does not justify stupidity. You may claim you are using the caption to attract the supporters of BAT and Atiku. The truth is you are wrong. The caption of a post is more consequential than the body of the post.

Why is the word "Bitter" in your caption?

Modified
I stated that I know the poster's intention might be to use the derogatory word to attract Obi's haters. Why are people quoting me and telling me the same thing as if I myself do not know it? Why would you quote me only to repeat what I already said in the comment? The fact is the caption is wrong. Not even the word "Irony" can be used to defend the caption. Irony is not used in captioning news. Check everywhere. The problem is most people who post things on social media know nothing about media ethics. The caption of this post is derogatory on Obi. Only bloggers that know nothing about media practice phrase captions like this poster. No radio station, tv station, magazine, newspaper or a certified blogger will phrase a caption like this.

But I sincerely apologize for saying the poster is insane. I should have just given the correction without the negative remark. To the poster, your caption is very wrong but does not make you insane. Forgive me.

15 Likes

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Oilwell(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
You cannot cover pregnancy with bare hands no matter how hard you try - African proverb

Good market sells itself

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Arysexy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
God bless her.

This is in a federal neuropsychiatry hospital, yet a state Governor built hostel

Peter Obi / Datti Baba-Ahmed for a better Nigeria

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Arysexy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin

The bitter experience will attract Agbadorians but they will be disappointed

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by ImDStar: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good product market itself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by doggedfighter(f): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin

Peter is better !

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by mycar: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Even as the body of your post praises Obi, you are insane. Being OBIDIENT does not justify stupidity. You may claim you are using the caption to attract the supporters of BAT and Atiku. The truth is you are wrong. The caption of a post is more consequential than the body of the post.

The caption was to attract the unwell grin wishers grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by dawnomike(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
"If we succeed , good for Nigeria! If not, God knows we tried." This part says it all!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by doggedfighter(f): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Arysexy:
grin

The bitter experience will attract Agbadorians but they will be disappointed

Lol @ Agbadorians grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Willy7(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmmmmm, how I wish Nigerians will take this opportunity with both hands and legs. This is not about tribe or ethnicity, it's about competence. Switch Obi for Okoroacha, Uzodinma, T A Orji or Uba and watch how the support will diminish.
I just can't imagine how in a country with Adewumi Adeshina, Okonjo Iweala, Osibanjo and Sanusi Lamido, all we can offer to the world is Buhari, Tinubu or Atiku. We need to do better. If you cannot vote Tinubu and Atiku as regional Presidents, please don't force them on the rest of Nigerians. Their incompetence will affect us all.
Nigeria will be better in our lifetime

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Naijanascam: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Agbado crews and jagabandits just got disappointed after reading midway and bitter turned out to be more sweeter than they imagined...... console them by touching their chests please

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by makemoneywbsite: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Agbadonomics

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Wisetrue99: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Batified strolling into the thread thinking that God don catch HE Obi today grin grin grin grin grin

Only for them to be frustrated and unleash their aggression on a faraway OP just like the first commentator grin grin

Obidient children frustrating jagagbandis children since the beginning of June grin

Chai!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Emilokoiyawon: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
ipigs and their cheap propaganda. pandora obituary that couldn't even elevate Anambra for 8 solid years now wants to govern the entire nation? Suffer no dey tire u na? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, obituary is dead on arrival. no hope for the lying fake china man who invested millions of dollars of Anambra's money in his family business.
Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by BaddestQueen(f): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
ipigs and their cheap propaganda. pandora obituary that couldn't even elevate Anambra for 8 solid years now wants to govern the entire nation? Suffer no dey tire u na? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, obituary is dead on arrival. no hope for the lying fake china man who invested millions of dollars of Anambra's money in his family business.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Afamed: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2022
So you have to beg Obi for hostel before he could build one in a school with students.

When we say Obi did nothing as a Gov. This is the practical example.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Lol. Lots of agbados will be disappointed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Stillwhites(m): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Topic is misleading tho. Only the demented scum will vote for APC's Tinubu who is not mentally capable to turn the tide for Nigeria or the lamebrained dullards that will vote for PDP's Atiku who is ever ready to sell Nigeria at the expense of Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by merit455(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Please take it easy, insecticide should be kept far from u. Because,Peter Obi news will continue to affect your coconut head

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Moh247: 2:15am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

Rule 1 Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44
Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by REALretep(m): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

You words are quite uncouth bro.
Do take a chill pill please and don't take this too personal.
I'm glad I got you to read this testimony and I really do hope this gets you to have a rethink on who to support in the 2023 Presidential election.
I put the word "bitter" in the caption to attract anti-OBIdient folks like you to read and hopefully plead with and convince you to become OBIdient for the betterment of Nigeria.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by KevMitnick: 2:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Cry more, cry cry. Your tears are like fanta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by ElSudani: 2:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Nice story. When is the part 2 coming up?
Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by DKM123: 3:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Hehehehe. Agbadorians and the shaky shaky daddy crew will not like this o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Spy360(m): 4:05am On Jul 10, 2022
REALretep:
A Facebook user and nurse, Chimdindu Onyenwe, narrated her experience with Peter Obi in 2010 when he was Governor of Anambra State during her Psychiatric posting at National Psychiatric Hospital, Nawfia, Anambra State.

Facebook Source
Remove the 'bitter' in your caption. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Ifearnoevil: 4:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Afamed:
So you have to beg Obi for hostel before he could build one in a school with students.

When we say Obi did nothing as a Gov. This is the practical example.

It is a Federal institution

1 Like

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Cantonese: 4:31am On Jul 10, 2022
OBIdience is very key.
Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by Naijanascam: 4:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Only A typical jagabandit with no atom of civility will be pained with this success story because Agbado, cassava and weed is not involved

1 Like

Re: Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital by immortalcrown(m): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2022
REALretep:
You words are quite uncouth bro.
Do take a chill pill please and don't take this too personal.
I'm glad I got you to read this testimony and I really do hope this gets you to have a rethink on who to support in the 2023 Presidential election.
I put the word "bitter" in the caption to attract anti-OBIdient folks like you to read and hopefully plead with and convince you to become OBIdient for the betterment of Nigeria.
Cheers
There is something called Media Ethics. Learn it. What you did is wrong and has no justification. The caption of a media content is more consequential than the body of the content. I already gave you an example.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) / Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze / Ebonyi State Governor Spotted Playing Game With His Kinsmen In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.