Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Skills - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Skills (297 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Middle Man Without Skills / ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? / There Is No Job You Will Get Without Skills.invest In Ict.give Us A Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Skills by v5podveee: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
How to make money on Fiverr in 2022 without skills is my focus in this video. If you have taken the time to go through Fiverr and freelancing statistics you will notice that Fiverr has become more competitive in the last few years and the prediction is that this will most likely worsen in 2022 as more freelancers join Fiverr as a preferred and easy way to make money online in 2022.
Most people, after joining Fiverr focus on highly competitive gigs like WordPress design, logo design, etc There was a time when these Gigs were at the top of the market for freelancers but over time things have changed, In this video, i will be showing you a very easy and less competitive Gig to dive into

Video guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK93LzQK6_Q

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Extends Ongoing Strike By Four Weeks / What To Do While Waiting For The ASUU Strike To End. / 10 Of My Hottest Digital Courses Worth ₦100k Going For ₦5k For Five People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.