Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Craig David New Look.u Like It. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Craig David New Look.u Like It. (17610 Views)

Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look / Craig David's Ripped Body-what Do You Think? / Craig David: I Just Love This Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
Bishopking:
@ Ogugua88

I like your profile pic. you are soo cute.

Thank you smiley

tpia@:
is he dating anyone?

nicely yellow guy.

No, but he's mine lol. Since no one here wants him. Lmao.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by MadDog1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
the guy looks good! what exactly wrong with him? i cant see anything! or am i dementio?
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by pereze: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
OBJ fine pass am?
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by TheNess(f): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
cold:

Young man hush it already!How does developing your body translate to destroying it.Just because you have a pouch for a tummy doesn't mean the rest of us want to look like that,geddit?

Mad Dog!!!:

the guy looks good! what exactly wrong with him? i cant see anything! or am i dementio?

Please ask 'em oh! Wondering what's wrong with it too. He looks totally hot to me.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by candylips(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
** pukes **
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by MadDog1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
TheNess:

Please ask 'em oh! Wondering what's wrong with it too. He looks totally hot to me.
Good! exactly how i look though im darker yet girls tease me wink
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
damn!! that was my look 10yrs ago grin
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by swing4real(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ D bloke looks much better now. You still expect him to braid his hairs at his age? He now looks like a real man
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Mcleo007(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
There is no way this is Craig David. The mofo in the picture looks like one aba trader. Hahahaha
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by MariaP: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2011
How can people be saying nothing is wrong with the pix?
This is a 30 year old man looking at least 45 year old,
Something is VERY wrong, shocked shocked

He looks good but he's looking unusually OLD,
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2011
Him looking old is not new though. He's always looked older than his age.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by KayDee4: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2011
Dude made some good music back in the day but turned out to be a total "flash in the pan".

Whats he up to now? Training to be a bodyguard ??  undecided undecided
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by topup: 3:35am On Jul 29, 2011
He hasn't aged too well, but he is looking after himself, and has a great body too. I personally prefer less muscle and more lean, weight lifting can really worsen worry lines and wrinkles from all the agonizing over lifting and ya know. . . the pain n all tongue
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Seekers(m): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2011
For him to be workin it out like dis,dr might be a gud n beta reason for dis, so dnt judge him, atleast,he stil looks gud tu me
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Roland17(m): 4:15am On Jul 29, 2011
I guess he is beginning to take baba's(OBJ) pills and b4 he clocks 50 he could be on the same page with Baba!!!!
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 29, 2011
Chai, una wicked. If he was fat the kain curse wey una go curse him. He has a great body and still una dey complain. Bad belle people overplenty.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2011
Those pictures are not of Craig David.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2011
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by maybob(f): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2011
FOR WHERE!!! THIS ONE NO BE CRAIG DAVID. THERE IS A MIX UP SOMEHOW, WHAT EVENT WILL BRING OBJ AND CRAIG DAVID TOGETHER. I NO BELIEVE JOOOOOOOO. angry angry angry
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Chukslar: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2011
Thats what you Turn into associating with the Likes of OBJ
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by didoflex(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2011
Nothing wrong with muscles or healthy exercise that will make you look like that,

He's probably or definitely attractive to the American audience, women in the States tend to like muscular men,

However the opposite is the case in Naija, women tend to like slim guys, not Arnold looking men,

Still , beauty is relative, some like Muscle others like pot bellies, some like Lepa, others prefer Orobo!!
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by randyorton: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2011
MariaP:

How can people be saying nothing is wrong with the pix?
This is a 30 year old man looking at least 45 year old,
Something is VERY wrong,  shocked shocked

He looks good but he's looking unusually OLD,
no mind these people dat caNT  see with their eyes.

TheNess:

u think with ur punny and that is the reason u cant see what is wrong with a 30 yr looking 55 yrrs.hot ko?

didoflex:

Nothing wrong with muscles or healthy exercise that will make you look like that,

He's probably or definitely attractive to the American audience, women in the States tend to like muscular men,

However the opposite is the case in Naija, women tend to like slim guys, not Arnold looking men,

Still , beauty is relative, some like Muscle others like pot bellies, some like Lepa, others prefer Orobo!!

even the american women were asking if the was ok when they saw his pics.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Why the hell are MEN judging another man's looks? Isn't that a woman's job?

because this is how we want to look like so d women can dig our bodies instead of our pockets grin
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Realactor: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2011
na wah o.why is it that people can not mind their own bussiness?
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by deekseen(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2011
I don't think he is looking bad at all. If you knew the size of weights he had to pull to get such biceps and packs then you'd appreciate his face. Some people pulled lighter weights and ended up 'gyming' only their faces. This guy's face 'gymed' just a little and you guys are complaining. Make una go 'gym' na if na so e easy.
My problem isn't that he did it, WHY DID HE DO IT?
Publicity stunt? For a lady? Or is he just starting to like muscles and packs? (Especially as he is 30).
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by eghost247(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2011
Stil seems the same just all grown up
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by tpia5: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2011
Spot on @ didoflex.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by tpia5: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
Obviously what happened here was people (especially the women) fell in love with his photo shoots, and not his real person.

Now they're wondering why he "changed".

The older pictures everybody's admiring, just show him looking latino, that's all.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
But I've always thought craig looks way older than his age, even when he was eighteen I thought he looked very mature for a teenager, so it must be some abnormal growth condition he has
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by anwuli1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
he looks so different now. the other day, i had to watch one of his older videos to make doubley sure that it was the same person.
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by sirenoch1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
i think he is only getting old, Like rambo
Re: Craig David New Look.u Like It. by anwuli1(f): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
sir_enoch:

i think he is only getting old,  Like rambo
lol,  this his old age just seemed to happen overnight though. i remember how smooth he was in "what's your flava, tell me what's your flava",  and that was just a few "days" ago.

but anyway, not like he has commited any crime sha, it seems he's over stressing out or something sha. but he still looks good. just different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Fake Butt Implants Fails !! LOOK / Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp / Jurji Versal: "Small Doctor And Ebay Poisoned My Hennessy Drink"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.