Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq (1957 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by plaindealer: 4:02am On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
Reno's disgrace just started. Hundeyin will hunt him down! Stupid arsehole he is!

Reno used to do what Hundeyin is doing today and you loved Reno for it...

It'd just a matter of time before you throw Hundeyin under the bus like Reno...

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Reno used to do what Hundeyin is doing today and you loved Reno for it...

It'd just a matter of time before you throw Hundeyin under the bus like Reno...
The funny part is, I'm yet to declare my full support for Obi oh but at least I'm not blinded by ethnic or religious sentiments so as to choose someone who is obviously incapable of handling the affairs of this nation.

Ngwa tell me who you're supporting and why?
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Fahdiga(m): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:

The annoying part is, they can't seem to come up with a reasonable accusation. It's always something very petty and trivial.
That's their trademark. They don't want an issue based campaign but we are ready for them. My fingers are sharp enough.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Lexy123O: 4:13am On Jul 10, 2022
You are more foolish than I thought.
You said “How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq”

Isn’t that what you said ? How is calling someone a fool and being asked to be killed the same thing? Supporting a candidate doesn’t
mean you should stop sense....

You can see how I point out you’re the dumb stupid one who doesn’t understand Simple English.
Felixamos:

This is the reason I hardly engage folks on here in a conversation. Highlight any place I equated them to be the same thing and I'll give you 2k instantly.

It's okay if you don't understand English but must you be stupid at the same time?

I can't believe I'm arguing with someone this dumb. I'm still waiting oh. Show me the place I said it.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by OBALOLA55(m): 4:19am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
I strongly condemned homosexuality in strong terms but should we support killing and jungle Justice of fellow human over sex and relationships then that's evil
TELL US WHAT QURAN SAID ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY ABI YOU NOR BE MUSLIM AGAIN angry

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Laggafin: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2022
UK authorities should move in immediately and have this deluded insane online rabbit reno-mockery sent to a maximum psychiatric rehab facility

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by ezegold4we: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2022
How did Peter Obi took over all the Streets in Nigeria, all social media platforms like nairaland, Instagram, Facebook,tiktok and Twitter,? This is very very amazing,

Where are APC zoombies and wailers From PDP?? Both parties committed a political blunder by presenting two old retired and suspicious ancestors to Nigerian voter's,

The truth is that 70% of eligible voter's has already rejected both PDP and APC presidential candidate, the only candidate that could have matched Obi was Osibanjo.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Lexy123O:
You are more foolish than thought.
You said “How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq”

Isn’t that what you said ? How is calling someone a fool and being asked to be killed the same thing? Supporting a candidate doesn’t mean you should stop using your sense .

Man, if you get it wrong this time, I honestly will not reply you again.
"How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq"

What is the "view" here?
Reno's judgment or sentiment is that whoever is in support is a fool.

Dati's judgment or sentiment is whoever practices it should be killed?

Do those two "views" agree? NO

but from Reno's statement, he considers lgbtq a bad practice

And from Dati's statement, he also considers lgbtq a bad practice so the only disagreement is in their judgment. But their views on it being bad agrees.

Can't your common sense tell you that when I said
"How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq" I was actually referring to the view they both agree on and not the judgment, knowing clearly that Reno condemns Dati's judgment?

Ngwa ignore the above cause you fit no understand and tell me how, "How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq" translates to equating their both statements.
Remember I said "view"

So for instance, if you say "you dislike police men" and I say "police men are bad and should not exist" and because we both have a similar view of "dislike in the police" based on our comments, it translates to you agreeing with my judgment and equating our both statements?

Do you have sense at all?

In the screenshot attached below, pay a close attention at 3a. That's the view I was referring to.

Some of una too dey mumu for here oh

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Great2017: 5:08am On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:
in his 2019 tweets he never called the lgbtq to be killed now unlike Peter Obi vice presidential candidate calling on the lgbtq to be killed cos’ he’s a gay. PO missed it again..
How did PO miss it?
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by hisexcellency34: 5:11am On Jul 10, 2022
He dare not enter Nigeria
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Moh247: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
Even those that supported the stoning of Deborah to please their prophet are drooling.
Didn't your quoran ask you to kill homos? The running mate is also a Muslim like you and moh247. Infact he's a better Muslim than you all. Lol

Lol

See this woman, ... We follow Nigerian constituition not Nigerian "Quran" or Nigerian 'bible"

Labour party is a terrorist party .. they want to kill gay

Chai... We no go vote killers

Anyways Sallah Agbado and Cassava remain with plenty meat. Join APC and get your share
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Lexy123O: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2022
trying so much to sound intelligent, but You end up writing long incoherent nonsense.
Most people have the same view about lgtbq . Do they asked for them to be killed ? No.
I reiterated, you shouldn’t have compared what Datti said with Reno’s tweet.

Datti’s view is that of an extremist.
Felixamos:

Man, if you get it wrong this time, I honestly will not reply you again.
"How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq"

What is the "view" here?
Reno's judgment or sentiment is that whoever is in support is a fool.

Dati's judgment or sentiment is whoever practices it should be killed?

Do those two "views" agree? NO

but from Reno's statement, he considers lgbtq a bad practice

And from Dati's statement, he also considers lgbtq a bad practice so the only disagreement is in their judgment. But their views on it being bad agrees.

Can't your common sense tell you that when I said
"How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq" I was actually referring to the view they both agree on and not the judgment, knowing clearly that Reno condemns Dati's judgment?

Ngwa ignore the above cause you fit no understand and tell me how, "How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq" translates to equating their both statements.
Remember I said "view"

So for instance, if you say "you dislike police men" and I say "police men are bad and should not exist" and because we both have a similar view of "dislike in the police" based on our comments, it translates to you agreeing with my judgment and equating our both statements?

Do you have sense at all?

In the screenshot attached below, pay a close attention at 3a. That's the view I was referring to.

Some of una too dey mumu for here oh
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Moh247: 5:43am On Jul 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TELL US WHAT QURAN SAID ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY ABI YOU NOR BE MUSLIM AGAIN angry

Tell us what bible said about Sodom and Gomorrah even when we all know Jesus had no wife but 12 best friend and deciples

Well we are not voting extremist Loser Party LP with IPOB terrorist Peter as President and a Fulani jihadist as Vice President

Nigerian constituition said gays would get 14 years in a correction facility not death
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Bridget95(f): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Reno Omokri shouldn't be taken seriously. He is a conman,a very unstable and dubious fellow. This is an idiot who claims to be a pastor. A very big fool who is trying hard to manipulate others invain.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by APCnaPDP: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:
This election just exposed Reno as a shameless charlatan.

I just hope Atiku gives him enough money to last him a lifetime because nobody will ever take him serious again.

In fact he should pray for Atiku to win the election because if Atiku doesn’t then his (Reno) career, political or otherwise, is finished in Nigeria forever.

Stupid idiot!

Atiku will win but a shameless character like Reno won’t get nothing. Watch and see how he will continue to be disgraced.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Viscuz: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:
in his 2019 tweets he never called the lgbtq to be killed now unlike Peter Obi vice presidential candidate calling on the lgbtq to be killed cos’ he’s a gay. PO missed it again..

Oya na see this one when dey support Imole to win . You guys can never be open minded in politics just enclosed . If you support peter to change the country don’t u think the word of the vp you referred to will be quashed ?

That is the problem you have to see beyond what you are seeing. I want peter Obi to win and note I also support Imole to win you see how it works now ?
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by true2god: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Lexy123O:
trying so much to sound intelligent, but You end up writing long incoherent nonsense.
Most people have the same view about lgtbq . Do they asked for them to be killed ? No.

You are the one not getting it. Reno and Datti share the same viwe concerning homosexuality. They both condemned and derided the practice. The problem here is why will Reno condemn Datti's judgement on homosexuals when he himself called people who support homosexuals FOOLS?

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Penguin2: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Atiku will win but a shameless character like Reno won’t get nothing. Watch and see how he will continue to be disgraced.

Atiku will not win.

As it stands, he’s coming third in the upcoming election.

But if he was to win, Reno will occupy a position in one of the media arms of the presidency.

But Atiku will not win.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by BaddestQueen(f): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

See this woman, ... We follow Nigerian constituition not Nigerian "Quran" or Nigerian 'bible"

Labour party is a terrorist party .. they want to kill gay

Chai... We no go vote killers

Anyways Sallah Agbado and Cassava remain with plenty meat. Join APC and get your share
Tinubu is a certified failure
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by BaddestQueen(f): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I strongly condemned homosexuality in strong terms but should we support killing and jungle Justice of fellow human over sex and relationships then that's evil

You want to kill other people's children like Idris Bobrisky and James for having mental issues or different sexual orientation, we won't tolerate that

Well we are not voting extremist Loser Party LP with IPOB terrorist Peter as President and a Fulani jihadist as Vice President

na lie
you support it
you know naaa
hahahahaha
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Moh247: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu is a certified failure

He has never lost an election in the last 30 years or lost his polling unit, ward, LGA, Senatorial, district or Lagos State

Unlike failure Obidient that can't win Anambra without Ojucrook
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by BaddestQueen(f): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

He has never lost an election in the last 30 years or lost his polling unit, ward, LGA, Senatorial, district or Lagos State

Unlike failure Obidient that can't win Anambra without Ojucrook
Hahahahaha
na lie
Please vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by BaddestQueen(f): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You want to kill other people's children like Idris Bobrisky and James for having mental issues or different sexual orientation, we won't tolerate that

na lie
you support it
you know naaa
hahahahaha
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2022
The events of the past few days has exposed Reno as the fraud that he is. Used to have respect for the guy but all that is lost now. Only thing I have for him now is disdain. I unfollowed the clown on Twitter immediately to preserve my sanity.

Nobody should take Reno serious again, he is very unstable and he's a crook.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by BaddestQueen(f): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Tell us what bible said about Sodom and Gomorrah even when we all know Jesus had no wife but 12 best friend and deciples

Nigerian constituition said gays would get 14 years in a correction facility not death
Tinubu is a corrupt criminal
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by IgOga(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2022
You can be against anything that isn't a crime and not a concern but when you say anyone that supports or practice what you are against must be killed....that's a new level of hatred.....that's terrorist mentality.....as far as I know Christians have been against so many sins but they don't advocate the death of the sinner but always preach to them to repent.....you cannot justify Datti calling for death of homosexuals.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by APCnaPDP: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Atiku will not win.

As it stands, he’s coming third in the upcoming election.

But if he was to win, Reno will occupy a position in one of the media arms of the presidency.

But Atiku will not win.

Lol, oga Penguin elections are not won in Twitter. The results in 2023 will shock you. Peter Obi, who I know you are supporting will not get up to 3m votes.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Lexy123O: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Reno said whoever supported lgbtq is a fool.

Datti want them killed.

Isn’t it clear enough Datti has an extreme view ?

I don’t support homosexuality, but do I want them killed? NO
true2god:
You are the one not getting it. Reno and Datti share the same viwe concerning homosexuality. They both condemned and derided the practice. The problem here is why will Reno condemn Datti's judgement on homosexuals when he himself called people who support homosexuals FOOLS?
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by plaindealer: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:

The funny part is, I'm yet to declare my full support for Obi oh but at least I'm not blinded by ethnic or religious sentiments so as to choose someone who is obviously incapable of handling the affairs of this nation.

Ngwa tell me who you're supporting and why?

What's my party got to do with one insane extremist asking the FG to slaughter Nigerians because they are gay?
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Codepain: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lexy123O:

What is wrong with your sense this guy? I'm only making a point here which is, if you see something bad in Dati's comments, you should also see something wrong in Reno's. There was no time I said their both statements are equal.

Is calling someone a fool now a good thing in your dictionary? Why can't you condemn their both statements instead of being one sided?
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
true2god:

Man, thank you. Some people here no fit just understand simple English or even pidgin no matter how hard you explain.

See the guy still arguing with you. And it's his type of person that'll be shouting jagaban. People who lack basic comprehension skills.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Recruiting People For Their Million March For Tinubu(video) / Ghana Will Regret Cancellin Zeros.... / 2023: Tinubu Means Nothing To Buhari – Datti Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.