Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq (2084 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Lexy123O: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
You are a slowpoke I’ve tried as much as I could to let you see you’re wrong but you’re hell bent on being foolish.

Boy As foolish and stupid as you’ve been, has anyone asked you should be killed ?

Death is the ultimate punishment.

Datti recommending death for lgbtq culprit is an extreme take.

You too Mumu haaa

I won’t reply you again i swear

Because someone doesn’t share your view you say make dem kill am

Another person say nah FOOL,

You dey there dey justify nonsense

Felixamos:

What is wrong with your sense this guy? I'm only making a point here which is, if you see something bad in Dati's comments, you should also see something wrong in Reno's. There was no time I said their both statements are equal.

Is calling someone a fool now a good thing in your dictionary? Why can't you condemn their both statements instead of being one sided?
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lexy123O:
You are a slowpoke I’ve tried as much as I could to let you see you’re wrong but you’re hell bent on being foolish.

Boy As foolish and stupid as you’ve been, has anyone asked you should be killed ?

Death is the ultimate punishment.

Datti recommending death for lgbtq culprit is an extreme take.

You too Mumu I swear.

LOL. Honestly I no suppose dey reply you oh.

Was there any part I said Datti's comments were good? All I'm saying is, both Datti's and Reno's statements are wrong. Why are you only attacking one person instead of the two? Is calling someone foolish now a good thing in your dictionary?

Which kain mumu be this na? cheesy
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Lexy123O: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obviously both are wrong .

One recommend Death which is the ultimate punishment while the other insult them

Person offend me I call am fool
He offend you, you kill am

And you’re comparing the 2

Your Mumu no be here I swear

Reno stand is that of a normal person.wrong but its understandable

Felixamos:

LOL. Honestly I no suppose dey reply you oh.

Was there any part I said Datti's comments were good? All I'm saying is, both Datti's and Reno's statements are wrong. Why are you only attacking one person instead of the two? Is calling someone foolish now a good thing in your dictionary?

Which kain mumu be this na? cheesy
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lexy123O:
Obviously both are wrong .

One recommend Death which is the ultimate punishment while the other insult them

Person offend me I call am fool
He offend you, you kill am

And you’re comparing the 2

Your Mumu no be here I swear

Reno stand is that of a normal person.wrong but its understandable

If you had said this in the first place, I wouldn't have known how foolish you are lol cheesy.

Anyways sha, I'm happy you've finally understood my argument.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Lexy123O: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin grin Mumu boy
Felixamos:

If you had said this in the first place, I wouldn't have know how foolish you are lol cheesy.

Anyways sha, I'm happy you've finally understood my argument.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Benefits Of BVAS During This Election / Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC / Atiku’s Spokesperson Bwala Predicts Wike, El-rufai, Other Top Tinubu’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.