Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi (40617 Views)

Panic Grips PDP Over Edeoga's Nsukka Rally / Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi Today / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by jaggabban: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Adliperd:
Obi will still come out 3rd

Atikulate 2023
Honestly I believe Obi will come 4th. See last picture, less than 100 ppl in his zone?

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Prozico22(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2022
samabiodun:
Low turnout even in his region
nobody as turn up for your candidate nigeria
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by jaggabban: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Thank God for the last picture, u would have thought differently. Nsuka for that matter, less than 100 people.

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by newnigerdelta1: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Labour in vain, obi and yusfools people....

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2022
I thought this was just a rally organised by ordinary people for Peter Obi, and not anyone organised by Labour Party or Peter Obi himself.
Wintertime:
Nothing to see here

This is his region

Post from state in
North East
North west
North Central
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by RapLawd(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Obi is an IPOB project

IPOB see Obi as a traitor, and to me that's what he is...

He has zero interest of his people at heart

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by samabiodun: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Ezenzu:
brother, did you look very well at the pic? I think you should be OBIdiently YUSful to Nigeria.
You may need a glass to know that those people not upto 100

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Paullo19: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
And IPOB kill u there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by TakeBackNaija: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka couldn't even get crowd in a rally at his backyard

We are not voting extremist Loser Party LP with IPOB terrorist Peter Pandora as President and a Fulani jihadist Dr Datti as Vice President

It has become very obvious that only agberos and OPC bigots are supporting tinubu. You called Peter Obi and LP IPOB and called Dr. Datti Fulani jihadist.

Yet Nigerians know that same IPOB is still accusing Peter Obi for killing their members and dumping their body in a river. tinubu urchins still use it to accuse him while praying that IPOB will fight him. Dr. Datti built perhaps the best private university and hospital in Northern Nigeria. He is one of the most progressive and liberal Northerners.

Now, can you compare Obi with a criminal like tinubu who allowed OPC to lay siege for days and kill Hausas in Lagos while he was governor? Until Obasanjo intervened with army? Tinubu's plan was to commit genocide on Hausas in Lagos. Before he became governor, tinubu stated in an interview that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria. Same tinubu humiliated Buhari on national TV when he realized that he wouldn't be given APC ticket. He ordered that Hausa bikes and carts in Lagos should be seized and destroyed in crushers! Tinubu's hitman and commander of his agberos openly stated that all Fulanis should be wiped out! This is the vermin you're trying to compare with a nationalist and patriot like Obi who built schools and hospitals all over Nigeria, including North!

Maybe, you guys feel that Northerners are too dum.b not to see who tinubu truly is. But that's where you failed because even the lowest Northerner is wiser than tinubu supporters he promised to feed agbado and cassava.

Lastly, you're using a governorship election mega rally in a state capital during election to compare with a rally organized by youths in a town in Enugu? Pls go and pick your brain where you left it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by prickursense: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2022
PO supporter have A LOT OF WORK TO DO. ELECTIONS ARE NOT WON BY ONLINE ACTIVITIES. ELECTIONS ARE WON AT STREET LEVEL.

The turn out at this time is very low and very disappointing, for all the hype. where are the filled stadium photos??

PO supporter should get to work ASAP on the street.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Moh247: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
TakeBackNaija:

It has become very obvious that only agberos and OPC bigots are supporting tinubu. You called Peter Obi and LP IPOB and called Dr. Datti Fulani jihadist.

Yet Nigerians know that same IPOB is still accusing Peter Obi for killing their members and dumping their body in a river. tinubu urchins still use it to accuse him while praying that IPOB will fight him. Dr. Datti built perhaps the best private university and hospital in Northern Nigeria. He is one of the most progressive and liberal Northerners.

Now, can you compare Obi with a criminal like tinubu who allowed OPC to lay siege for days and kill Hausas in Lagos while he was governor? Until Obasanjo intervened with army? Tinubu's plan was to commit genocide on Hausas in Lagos. Before he became governor, tinubu stated in an interview that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria. Same tinubu humiliated Buhari on national TV when he realized that he wouldn't be given APC ticket. He ordered that Hausa bikes and carts in Lagos should be seized and destroyed in crushers! Tinubu's hitman and commander of his agberos openly stated that all Fulanis should be wiped out! This is the vermin you're trying to compare with a nationalist and patriot like Obi who built schools and hospitals all over Nigeria, including North!

Maybe, you guys feel that Northerners are too dum.b not to see who tinubu truly is. But that's where you failed because even the lowest Northerner is wiser than tinubu supporters he promised to feed agbado and cassava.

Lastly, you're using a governorship election mega rally in a state capital during election to compare with a rally organized by youths in a town in Enugu? Pls go and pick your brain where you left it!

Eyah!! All this long epistle wey I no read just to wail
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Allisgud: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2022
fineboynl:
. An average Igbo man does not votes and doesn't interested in politics that will not pay him. Igbo man cannot close shop for any politicians only the jobless youth.
not the case of obi
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy agbado and casava urchins please give way

Our dear country is ours for the taken.

No Jupiter born of a woman can stand on our

Way.

All of tinubu urchins can go and take a dive into the Lagon tongue tongue tongue

Sharks have to eat tongue

You mean the Zoo is yours for the taking! Then you'll be a Zoo keeper. So when did Nigeria become a country, a democracy, and no longer a Zoo? It's a sin speaking from both sides of the mouth. Na wa for you people o.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Allisgud:
not the case of obi

"Peter Obi was one of the Old Thieves until two months ago! It's a short time for a man to change his old ways. At heart, Obi is still in the class of Old Thieves. If he had changed parties on account of a fundamental issue of ethics and ideology, that would have been another thing altogether. Stop deceiving yourself."
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2022
shidof:
What a massive crowd, In Obidient voice.. We're winning everywhere in millions

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by ysth(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Same way tinubu is an oduduwa project. Atiku is and Arewa project. All the regions are selfish but always make it look like the south east has an agenda
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2022
samabiodun:
You may need a glass to know that those people not upto 100
When you are blind by hate how will you see the organic movement without financial inducement

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by kingsleyani(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka couldn't even get crowd in a rally at his backyard

We are not voting extremist Loser Party LP with IPOB terrorist Peter Pandora as President and a Fulani jihadist Dr Datti as Vice President

Tinubu is going no where.
I don't know why it's difficult for some persons to read the handwriting on the wall.
it's obvious Atiku or Peter obi either of them will win , and obi stands better chances because of Kwankwaso who will eventually divide the Northern vote, will obi has 95%of the southern votes
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Paullo19: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:
cheesy
I find it difficult to comment here after seeing some people being so tribalistic.. if u ask most of those supporting Tinubu, why are they supporting him, they won't have a reasonable answer rather than he is a Yoruba man or he's a Muslim..most don't even have an idea of who he is,if he has the people at heart, why he is coming out to be the president at his old age, why he said it's his turn..well to me, the country don't belong to anyone so base on what I've seen, i think only Obi has the wish of the people at heart..i was a kwankwaso fan not until his last statement about obi..if he had been the presidential candidate ND obi his vice i would vote for him.. Atiku in the other hand is just somebody with lot and lot of bad record..if you watch Obasanjo's interviews on Atiku, i don't think anyone in sane state of mind would even want to vote for such a person. Tinubu is just an old man who want to be the president because he fought for others ND think it is his turn to ND forgot that the last person he sang praises about only ended up messing up the country.. instead of we coming here to insult ourselves, let's take time and think rationally ND forget about tribalism and vote for someone who had the wish of the people at heart..thank you all
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Jsucre(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Wow colourful with beautiful mind people, God bless you all. but e go still come out 3rd.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Munamoqel: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:
cheesy
if this is the mobilization for Peter obi in his Strong base then I confirm he will come a distant 5th k the race .

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by VULCAN(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Don't stay at home

Stay at home almost ALWAYS favours the incumbent

Nigeria will have long become a Sri Lanka or Zimbabwe with APC in Aso Rock for another 8 yrs
Thanos5555:
cool

Reno omokri has succesfully turned me from an atiku supporter to having no Favorite presidential aspirant ( but considering staying at home or voting a third party, and lose my vote with a good conscience).

seriously i would feel conscientiously bad, if i stand on queue for hours, just to vote another fulani man, with a weak vice president.

or to vote tinubu and elrufai ( Someone who has insulted. mary, jesus, christians life)
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by caracas: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Moh247:
cool

Olodos everywhere
This rally was not organized by Peter obi , it was just a random thing done by some youths to sensitize ppl to go get their pvcs….
You see the love n how popular Peter obi is?
Unlike your Tinubu that goes about bribing ppl n still gets attacked by the same ppl
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by StUriah(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2022
IPOB PROJECT

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
If this is your definition of "mega", I'm sorry your parents had laboured in vain grin

Leave them, they love throwing empty words around.
You'll hear tsunami, mega, apocalyptically, gigantimusly etc
Laslas, na rubbish dey end am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

Now you come make the vawulence continue

We move

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2022
StUriah:
IPOB PROJECT

Oduduwa project

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2022
johnnychuks:
did they even have mouth to talk about oduduwa matter, fear fear people.

Don't stress yourself, work is going on.
And you empty barrel they say, makes the loudest noise.
We are not cursed like you guys to destroy our region and economy because we want to prove a point.

Una wey no be fear fear, how market?
You've turned your region to a war zone, you guys can't even go there again, you all run to this same fear fear people's region
It means you're all mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account / Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.