Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi (40668 Views)

Panic Grips PDP Over Edeoga's Nsukka Rally / Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi Today / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by XerXers: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Lies as usual grin. All these OBItuary urchins have been thought lies by their lord and saviour, Mazi PityObi.

This less than 100 touts is all they can come up with in a town with an estimated population of more than 500,000.
OP didn't capure it very well

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Igbojew: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Obi is an IPOB project
You mean to say Tinubu is OPC,Touts project.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
johnnychuks:
we will still go any region like you said and conquer you still idiot.

Continue conquering while your region moves backwards.
The joke's on you shameless clown.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Ovulo: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:
PVC sanitization
Okay!
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by seunjungle1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Its like what the guy said pained you ina?
Lmao grin

Totilopussylick:

Let me assumed you are being ignorant.

But your sarcastically showing the level of your foolishness tongue.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
you can actually sell your Agbado Ambassador in peace. I understand you’re an Agbado merchant that’s why you are pained.

You get it. This is exactly why jrusky wants the Alpha-Beta thief from Iragbiji to be president.

Jrusky's selfishness makes him think that the Agbado lord can create "demand and consumption" so he can sell his cassava. But he'll be shocked. Tinubu won't even come third.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You get it. This is exactly why jrusky wants the Alpha-Beta thief from Iragbiji to be president.

Jrusky's selfishness makes him think that the Agbado lord can create "demand and consumption" so he can sell his cassava. But he'll be shocked. Tinubu won't even come third.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
[b]It has become very obvious that only agberos and OPC bigots are supporting tinubu. You called Peter Obi and LP IPOB and called Dr. Datti Fulani jihadist.

Yet Nigerians know that same IPOB is still accusing Peter Obi for killing their members and dumping their body in a river. tinubu urchins still use it to accuse him while praying that IPOB will fight him. Dr. Datti built perhaps the best private university and hospital in Northern Nigeria. He is one of the most progressive and liberal Northerners.

Now, can you compare Obi with a criminal like tinubu who allowed OPC to lay siege for days and kill Hausas in Lagos while he was governor? Until Obasanjo intervened with army? Tinubu's plan was to commit genocide on Hausas in Lagos. Before he became governor, tinubu stated in an interview that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria. Same tinubu humiliated Buhari on national TV when he realized that he wouldn't be given APC ticket. He ordered that Hausa bikes and carts in Lagos should be seized and destroyed in crushers! Tinubu's hitman and commander of his agberos openly stated that all Fulanis should be wiped out! This is the vermin you're trying to compare with a nationalist and patriot like Obi who built schools and hospitals all over Nigeria, including North!

Maybe, you guys feel that Northerners are too dum.b not to see who tinubu truly is. But that's where you failed because even the lowest Northerner is wiser than tinubu supporters he promised to feed agbado and cassava.

Lastly, you're using a governorship election mega rally in a state capital during election to compare with a rally organized by youths in a town in Enugu? Pls go and pick your brain where you left it![/b]

Apt! Please loud it more.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Not funny though because you are making no sense.

Unfortunately for you I'm a die hard *pdp* bro. A staunch party man since 1999 I'm not a foolish, posterity and principle corrupt bitch like your useless smart thief political herdsman called Obi.

However let me clarify it to you instead for Obi to win by 2023 pdp or apc should rig the election massively and nothing will happen.

Bro you too small call more of your fellow Obi demons I will shred you all to nothing.

Pls gather yourself together I'm waiting for you all. Or you can tell twitter or Facebook roll calls or you want me to give you my twitter and Facebook account so it will be easy for you?
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Realtest44: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Am happy OBidient.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
jrusky:

Not funny though because you are making no sense.

Unfortunately for you I'm a die hard *pdp* bro. A staunch party man since 1999 I'm not a foolish, posterity and principle corrupt bitch like your useless smart thief political herdsman called Obi.

However let me clarify it to you instead for Obi to win by 2023 pdp or apc should rig the election massively and nothing will happen.

Bro you too small call more of your fellow Obi demons I will shred you all to nothing.

grin grin grin

When you see one who's bereft of intelligence, you would know. It's far better to be thought a fool and keep shut than speak and dispel all doubts. With the trash you've been spewing on nairaland, one can see that you aren't just unintelligent, you are also mischievous.

You just called Obi a smart thief what then is Tinubu whose thievery is well known locally and internationally? You'd term him a saint right? One who has cornered and still rapes the collective purse of the people. A drug lord who had to change his identity cause of his past sins. You think Nigerians are dummies?

You also called Obi a "political herdmans". Ok praytell, between Atiku and Obi who's to be called a political prostitute? How many things have the same Atiku jumped ship from PDP to ACN to PDP to APC and back to PDP? Do you think we Nigerians have a short memory?

As per the bolded, sane Nigerians can see how mischievous you lots are. You'd rather Nigeria burns that for the right person to take up the mantle. But guess what? True Nigerians who are tired of the present state of the country have risen. They are about to take back the country to make it work again. Unfortunately when Nigeria gets back on track, mischievous miscreants like you won't have a rotten system to benefit from so I can understand why you support the rot in the system. But you'll be shamed.

Lastly, you never reach to engage me in an intellectual discourse. When people like us are talking, you should be on the sidelines with a pen and paper taking notes which you'll use in the future. Those notes would come in handy in helping you upgrade your pea-sized brain that runs on an Ubuntu OS system.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thanos5555:
cool

Reno omokri has succesfully turned me from an atiku supporter to having no Favorite presidential aspirant ( but considering staying at home or voting a third party, and lose my vote with a good conscience).

seriously i would feel conscientiously bad, if i stand on queue for hours, just to vote another fulani man, with a weak vice president.

or to vote tinubu and elrufai ( Someone who has insulted. mary, jesus, christians life)

Vote Peter Obi be Obidient cheesy
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Elvis778(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:

Lol...this is just a town in Enugu state. People organized theirselves without being paid .

Can atiku or Tinubu pull such without paying organizers
Lol, go to Twitter and watch the videos, more than 1k youths came out, I live in Nsukka.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Elvis778(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
A less than 100 people even in Nsukka, Obi has obviously laboured in vain cheesy
Lol, go to Twitter and watch the videos, more than 2k youths came out, I live in Nsukka.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:

https://twitter.com/Soplux1/status/1545740555593961472?t=EEK_zI7KLL01mspnwPjy_Q&s=19

Even your god, Tinubu cannot pull such a crowd

Below is PityObi's crowd at Nsukka, a town of more than 500k people. You can count them...less than 200 at most.

I can give you Tinubu's crowd at just a ward in Ibadan. It's available upon request.

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

When you see one who's bereft of intelligence, you would know. It's far better to be thought a fool and keep shut than speak and dispel all doubts. With the trash you've been spewing on nairaland, one can see that you aren't just unintelligent, you are also mischievous.

You just called Obi a smart thief what then is Tinubu whose thievery is well known locally and internationally? You'd term him a saint right? One who has cornered and still rapes the collective purse of the people. A drug lord who had to change his identity cause of his past sins. You think Nigerians are dummies?

You also called Obi a "political herdmans". Ok praytell, between Atiku and Obi who's to be called a political prostitute? How many things have the same Atiku jumped ship from PDP to ACN to PDP to APC and back to PDP? Do you think we Nigerians have a short memory?

As per the bolded, sane Nigerians can see how mischievous you lots are. You'd rather Nigeria burns that for the right person to take up the mantle. But guess what? True Nigerians who are tired of the present state of the country have risen. They are about to take back the country to make it work again. Unfortunately when Nigeria gets back on track, mischievous miscreants like you won't have a rotten system to benefit from so I can understand why you support the rot in the system. But you'll be shamed.

Lastly, you never reach to engage me in an intellectual discourse. When people like us are talking, you should be on the sidelines with a pen and paper taking notes which you'll use in the future. Those notes would come in handy in helping you upgrade your pea-sized brain that runs on an Ubuntu OS system.

You are intelligent baa? Oh you think you can bully me? Wanka shege damboroba, ewu, eze idiala thunder fire you.

You are intelligent and uou insult Tinubu and Atiku, is that an intelligent human behave?

You are intelligent a tax evader is not a thief to you but a looters is a thief?

You are intelligent and you want to force Obi shit on everyone throat?

Look you are too small go gather yourselves together I will batter all of you bitch.

You are intelligent but filled with hate and tribalism?

You are intelligent and you Atikulated in 2019 but 2022 you are in Labour and that is how intelligent mofos in your village lack principle prostituting around political party baa?

Pls feck off. Obi will never be the president take it or leave it. Mind you I'm never apc supporter or member but if pdp my party can not get it then apc should get it by direct or rigging, bro kill yourself.

Amadooha strike you.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
jrusky:

You are intelligent baa? Oh you think you can bully me? Wanka shege damboroba, ewu, eze idiala thunder fire you.

You are intelligent and uou insult Tinubu and Atiku, is that an intelligent human behave?

You are intelligent a tax evader is not a thief to you but a looters is a thief?

You are intelligent and you want to force Obi shit on everyone throat?

Look you are too small go gather yourselves together I will batter all of you bitch.

You are intelligent but filled with hate and tribalism?

You are intelligent and you Atikulated in 2019 but 2022 you are in Labour and that is how intelligent mofos in your village lack principle prostituting around political party baa?

Pls feck off. Obi will never be the president take it or leave it. Mind you I'm never apc supporter or member but if pdp my party can not get it then apc should get it by direct or rigging, bro kill yourself.

Amadooha strike you.

grin grin grin

Actually, thunder has fired you already. You've lost touch with sanity that's why you're barking at the wind like a rabid-infested little dog. I really love seeing you rant unintelligently in public.

You started the insults on Obi. I only responded in like matter and you're running away? Thought you said you were heavy weight? cheesy

Let me start dispelling your mischievous lies one by one.

Amadioha has already struck you dumb. That's why you're supporting rigging and manipulations on a public forum. You need to be watched cause you're definitely amongst the vote snatchers and ballot box thieves. Luckily for us, President Buhari has given the order for urchins like you to be shot at sight. Try it in 2023 and see.

You called Obi a "tax evader" cause of the Pandora paper reports right? In that same report, Tinubu and Gboyega Oyetola, his cousin and current Osun State governor were fingered. Praytell, why do you mischievous lots hide them? Why don't you all mention their names? If you think Obi has any wrongdoing, why don't you drag him to court? Even the EFCC couldn't hang anything on him till date. But your Tinubu has been taken to court because of the Alpha-Beta issue. He broke the law by being a stakeholder in a company that is a contractor with the Lagos State Government. Atiku himself, as his former principal told us his character which we all know.

Hypocrisy is seeing the truth but supporting lies because of tribal, religious and political sentiments. Urchins like you are the cause of the problems we have in Nigeria now and you will be shamed in 2023.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Actually, thunder has fired you already. You've lost touch with sanity that's why you're barking at the wind like a rabid-infested little dog. I really love seeing you rant unintelligently in public.

You started the insults on Obi. I only responded in like matter and you're running away? Thought you said you were heavy weight? cheesy

Let me start dispelling your mischievous lies one by one.

Amadioha has already struck you dumb. That's why you're supporting rigging and manipulations on a public forum. You need to be watched cause you're definitely amongst the vote snatchers and ballot box thieves. Luckily for us, President Buhari has given the order for urchins like you to be shot at sight. Try it in 2023 and see.

You called Obi a "tax evader" cause of the Pandora paper reports right? In that same report, Tinubu and Gboyega Oyetola, his cousin and current Osun State governor were fingered. Praytell, why do you mischievous lots hide them? Why don't you all mention their names? If you think Obi has any wrongdoing, why don't you drag him to court? Even the EFCC couldn't hang anything on him till date. But your Tinubu has been taken to court because of the Alpha-Beta issue. He broke the law by being a stakeholder in a company that is a contractor with the Lagos State Government. Atiku himself, as his former principal told us his character which we all know.

Hypocrisy is seeing the truth but supporting lies because of tribal, religious and political sentiments. Urchins like you are the cause of the problems we have in Nigeria now and you will be shamed in 2023.

Hahahaha see painment ndooh!!!

Obi won't be the president, ntoor!!!

Anuofia.

Spit!!!
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by obagofizzy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes ohhhh I missed this opportunity, I am seeing my comrades from nsukka and UNN doing their best..... See my men now grin grin grin...we dey nsk everywhere

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by toye440: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:

Can Tinubu even have people do this for him without paying them
There's no land to even campaign upon at the moment, everywhere is So flooded right now.
Except he want to hire acqua men and women.����
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Emilokoiyawon: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
5% dey shake their small yanch cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha see painment ndooh!!!

Obi won't be the president, ntoor!!!

Anuofia.

Spit!!!

grin grin grin

See why I said you should be on the sidelines taking notes with pen and paper?

You are simply bereft of intelligence and can't engage in an intelligent discourse. Shey you don dey run kitikiti now? Next time, know those above you and learn to keep quiet when they speak.

Now run along ezi ohia.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Tomek09(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
fineboynl:
. An average Igbo man does not votes and is not interested in politics that will not pay him. Igbo man cannot close shop for any politicians only the jobless youth.
Continue deceiving urself.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by McStoic(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka couldn't even get crowd in a rally at his backyard

We are not voting extremist Loser Party LP with IPOB terrorist Peter Pandora as President and a Fulani jihadist Dr Datti as Vice President

Woke Soyinka is a third class graduate and he has achieved what many first class graduates never achieved. Keep on deceiving yourself. Product of low nutrient agbado diet...
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Digmygold: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy agbado and casava urchins please give way

Our dear country is ours for the taken.

No Jupiter born of a woman can stand on our

Way.

All of tinubu urchins can go and take a dive into the Lagon tongue tongue tongue

Sharks have to eat tongue

Lol. The turn out speaks volumes. It looks like he is nothing but a Social Media "President" after all.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by johnnychuks(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Continue conquering while your region moves backwards.
The joke's on you shameless clown.
an Igbo man is greater than you in anything you can think of, you know that simp.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by JAGS001(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol they are not even up to 500 mcheeew I laugh PO supporters, everywhere their numbers never supersede 500 its either 20 or 30 grin grin na only online they sabi make noise
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by shugaboy6102(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
meditator:
The votes from the smallest Local Government in Kano would swallow these ants
you your entire generation are all infested pice of shit. How dare you refer to people as ants. May it never be well with you
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka couldn't even get crowd in a rally at his backyard

We are not voting extremist Loser Party LP with IPOB terrorist Peter Pandora as President and a Fulani jihadist Dr Datti as Vice President

are you referring to Tinubu and and that boko haramist?
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by meditator(m): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2022
shugaboy6102:
you your entire generation are all infested pice of shit. How dare you refer to people as ants. May it never be well with you
Your entire generation is cursed. I blame your English teachers, they did an awful job.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 11, 2022
fineboynl:
. An average Igbo man does not votes and is not interested in politics that will not pay him. Igbo man cannot close shop for any politicians only the jobless youth.

You didn't think this comment well. You should probably reduce your intake of cassava and agbado
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2022
johnnychuks:
an Igbo man is greater than you in anything you can think of, you know that simp.

Lolz.
A loser says this to feel less of who he truly is.
Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.