Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi (40654 Views)

Panic Grips PDP Over Edeoga's Nsukka Rally / Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi Today / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by RxOnlinePharmcy: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Getting your PVC is the first step of victory. Get your PVC and encourage at least 20 people to do so.... Call all your friends and relations in different part of Nigeria to get their PVC and vote follow up on them.... This is the main thing now..... Criteria for Rally should be PVC.... Goal for rally at this time should be encouraging all to gey PVC... Without PVC its a waste of efforts
Call all your relations in all part of Nigeria to do so

There is a timeline for this.... You stop have time for campaigns

www.rxonlinepharmacy.com.ng
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Lightorder: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Woow! I know almost all these guys by their faces. The man in the picture in check shirt, a very fine man . Woow I missed Nsukka , UNN my alma mater . These are sane men who love good life and are tired of the present state of this nation. Their brother is doing well in Nsukka as their governor in PDP but they want LP to change the entire country. Here in Lagos, people will be stupidly supporting rubbish whereas they are dying in poverty and begging to eat in the streets almost
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2022
samabiodun:
Low turnout even in his region
this is not even a party rally but self determine individual who want a new nigeria. When campaign start, you go join
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by ValeeLove(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2022
I thought Igbos didn't want to be part of Nigeria. Well, this is a good development.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by MDK777: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Wintertime:
Nothing to see here

This is his region

Post from state in
North East
North west
North Central
don't mind those ideots this is a laughing stock few people from his own region what nonsense
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by elvin4drums(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Obi is an IPOB project

I still don’t see how IPOB is a problem… we’re all just puppets in the queens hands, they fight for a good cause if you ask me! You’re just tricked to think you’re smart by fighting for a cause that you think you understand!

The amalgamation of this sh*t hole was a big blunder!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.