Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy (32463 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu / Aisha Yesufu: 'For Your Marriage To Work, Keep Your Mother Out Of It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by rippa(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Abeg, today na Sunday, don't give us unnecessary headache

You couldn't address the point I raised properly. You just missed everything together and ended up saying nothing
U are the one that said nothing and yet refused to understand ur own foolishness. How foolish could thou be
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Boyooosa(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
If obi adopts this woman as his chief campaigner, I will vote for him...
That Okupe is a lame duck with little or no relevance in the trending cause

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Bridget95(f): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Ibos have someone like Willi Obiano with numerous projects in Anambla and they want to force Peter Pandora Obituary on us. It can not work that way
Are you not old enough to be an LGA chairman? At over 40 yrs you are still ass licking old thieving fools who have robbed you of a better life

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by adioolayi(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Why did you say none will be president come 2023, you be God

Nigerians is now telling their rulers that influence, party structure... has not helped the masses!

Come 2023, the country is about to witness the greatest revolution it has ever witness

Not violent but youth taking over!

Sincerely, I hope to witness a win devoid of history and logic.

I want to see the revolution at the ballot...It's something I also want to see.

I said non.. because, all indices are not in their favour as we speak.

I hope I am wrong without sentiment

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by TONYE001(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

You couldn't address the point I raised properly. You just missed everything together and ended up saying nothing

Let me come in.

A quote from your post - "Sebi Obi's supporters have been busy attacking Kwankwaso because of that, calling North all sor of names..."

His response - "Obi’s supporters are only attacking the north in your head and Reno Omokri’s head...

"Kwankwaso is a man of himself, he is not the north. So attack on Kwankwaso is not attack on the north...

"Except you agree therefore, that the vile words you all have been saying of Obi also translates to insult on the southeast..."

We all should be smart. We must not continue to fall for the ethnic divisions the elite create for their greedy political gains. For everyone that ever became president in our country, EVERY region of the country voted for him. There's no president that was only voted for by a singular region. Buhari is there because the north, north central, and south voted for him. Let's stop this ethno-religious division tactic..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by SmartPolician: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Ibos have someone like Willi Obiano with numerous projects in Anambla and they want to force Peter Pandora Obituary on us. It can not work that way

Even if Jesus Christ was from the South East, you would still criticize Him. Go sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
truthfinder319:
Leave the man alone. This is democracy. Peter Obi has got his vice presidential candidate. Let them all go to test their popularity at the poll. Bola Ahmed will beat Obi and Baba Ahmed. Atiku will come second though.
With yoruba Muslim votes? Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by DOTian: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
So you didn't know Kwankwaso was a bigot when you guys were licking his aboki yansh and begging him for an alliance ?

The guy no send una and he told you the bitter truth, the North will NEVER vote an Igbo candidate. grin

Tears will change nothing. Better face Biafuro.

Stop splashing all sorts of silly agbadorian saliva my way.. No one needs that nonsense on a cool Sunday morning..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Munamoqel: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Kwankwaso will live to forever regret the day he let stupid pride take better of his thinking faculties.

It’s obvious to me now that these people are always never in tune with the reality on ground.

Or how else would you explain the fact Kwankwaso seemed to have been totally unaware of Obi’s popularity among the Nigerian youths across the country which is why he was trying so much to paint Peter Obi as a southeast candidate and all other trash he talked.

Now, Nigerians know that Kwankwaso is just another ethnic jingoist.
point of correction . Ibo youth .yoruba and Northern youths are either supporting Tinibu,Atiku or Kwankasiya . that the bitter truth .only an insignificant number of Northern youth mostly Twitter people less than 0.000000001 following the Igbo obi bawagon . In Kano that produce 10 percent of the wining card obi is not exiting

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by DKM123: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Too much sense in this interview. People who still have conscience unlike the conscienceless Tinubu urchins on nairaland who have sold thier souls for Agbado and Cassava.

Walahi, the few intelligent humans like this lady are the real reason why I still believe Nigeria can work cos of a truth, the country is full of dumbos as a lot of them fell on thier heads as a baby because of the way our old mamas bathed us.
If not, I don't see how ANYONE will open thier eyes and see what APC brought to us and still want them back again. Or see an old shaky shaky daddy that can barely walk one meter on his own without staggering or carry an ordinary flag and say it is him that they want to carry a country of over 200million people on his frail shoulders.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Xboy1993: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Kwankwaso will live to forever regret the day he let stupid pride take better of his thinking faculties.

It’s obvious to me now that these people are always never in tune with the reality on ground.

Or how else would you explain the fact Kwankwaso seemed to have been totally unaware of Obi’s popularity among the Nigerian youths across the country which is why he was trying so much to paint Peter Obi as a southeast candidate and all other trash he talked.

D vote that kwankwaso would get in Kano is far more than what Obi would get in the whole S/E

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Xboy1993: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Na towards the end you come make sense

SMH

You might have been unbiased if the comparison was between Fashola and Peter Obi but who is Kwankwaso

The only thing I can associate with Kwankwaso is red cap grin cheesy grin

Pandora or obituary?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2022
The selfish core north only see themselves as human. That's why they can carry infidel daughters and turn them slaves.
U try theirs, its impossible
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Xboy1993: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2022
kerry57:
They are born to rule, madam.

And some are born to cry, we will never vote for IPOB
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by PHIPEX(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Kwankwaso has always been a proud and tribalistic man, remember he forced the removal of the former NPC chairman because NPC wanted to include religion and ethnicity in our census. Since then we have not had a census

He didn't want NPC to burst all the rigging around Kano's real population figure
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by ctex4real(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
grin grin grin I cant agree more!
Tonypen247:
That era is passed already....let us discuss something Yus Ful cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by IvarTheBoneless: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
DOTian:

Stop splashing all sorts of silly agbadorian saliva my way.. No one needs that nonsense on a cool Sunday morning..

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President. Cry more, baby.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Zeezenho: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

Stop been mischievous no one is forcing anything on you Nigerians are just saying they don't need agbado and cassava it all carbohydrates we need a balanced diet is it too much to ask for?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by DOTian: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President. Cry more, baby.
President of Agbodoistan, you mean?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Zeezenho: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:

The kwakwanso just missed the train of his life out of stupidity he is down to rise no more.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
jumper524:
For competence Kwankwaso should be the president while Obi vice.
Kwankwaso is more competent and remarkable in his achievements than Obi.
Also Kwankwaso has more leadership qualities and traits than Obi.
But for equity, then Obi can be president while Kwankwaso becomes vice cos the northwest has hardly been away from power.

Aboki go sell your 10 10 naira unwashed carriots

I see your Brian is filled with cow urine and poop
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Risentouch(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:

You don't get the game Kwankwaso was playing, he was riding in Obi's popularity for his selfish interest, apart from Kano and few states in NW, who knows him else where again. He was the one that came out to announce a merger, he was the one talking about it all the while and at the end out of anger he showed his real self. Ever since Obi has picked VP. Who is still talking about Kwankwaso, so he should manage the little fame we gave him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Northern real Muslims should be very careful with these fake minority south Muslims

This woman is only rooting for her fellow fake Muslim tinubu in disguise of "south taqiya"

With what mc oloumo said about taking over fulani, it's clear minority fake Muslims have an agenda against their superiors

Some of you should be banned permanently on this forum for exuding superiority over another. Such appalling write-up.

Muslims in the south are fake while the ones in the North are real, what a joke taken too far.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Why is it that you say a lot with minute sense or meaning? You outstretch yourself and ironically come back empty.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Zeezenho: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
Long thing epistle

Sebi Obi's supporters have been busy attacking Kwankwaso because of that, calling North all sorts of names as if the picked Obi VP is from from north

Na mouth Obi's supporters go take finish Obi's presidential ambition

From obi is running for VP to obi presidential ambition como be serious for one boy!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

Oga shut up there. If not for the foundation Obi laid with the funds left behind Obiano wouldn't have soared.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Wisetrue99: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2022
adioolayi:

I said non.. because, all indices are not in their favour as we speak.

I hope I am wrong without sentiment
So what then happens

As predicted fulani bandits takes over aso rock so as to islamize Nigeria bah

Una plan go fail!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Zeezenho: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m not surprised you are running away from answering the question.

I’d actually have been surprised if you provided any logical response to the question I posed to you.

In all, I’m sure you have seen the hollowness of your argument yourself.

How can he provide a logical response while he don't even know what he is saying.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Soso990240(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This clearly shows that you are an enemy of Nigeria progress and unity. The Tinubu u support is based on Tribal and religious affiliation.. E no go better for all of una wey go vote because the person is from ur tribe or religion

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Zorn: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
Long thing epistle

Sebi Obi's supporters have been busy attacking Kwankwaso because of that, calling North all sorts of names as if the picked Obi VP is from from north

Where did the Obi's supporters call northerners name because of the stupid things kwankwaso Said? Isn't Obi's running mate from the north , what about his supporters in the north? Are you always stupid Mr helinues , why always playing the tribal card? Like I have said before that you're evil and you keep proving me right in all your post .
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
Long thing epistle

You are so worried about Obi's ambition that you are playing passive aggressive tactics. This is fast becoming stale bros. who is more aggressive than you guys that are BMC members and have morphed to BAT group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed / Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.