Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy (32465 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / People Dragging Aisha Yesufu For Campaign Against Sanwo-olu / Aisha Yesufu: 'For Your Marriage To Work, Keep Your Mother Out Of It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Everlastingson: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
HilcomTech:

HYPOCRITTE...
Una no love power but see as una dey cry upandan because we no give una power

I am not a southerner and I have no idea what you mean by hate. Why should we hate our slaves and subjects?

How we take lazy when Kano state is second only to Lagos in commerce and industry?

You no go school but I can help you by recommending some good schools In Kano for you to attend so that you can stop embracing yourself on social media

Try to reason objectively not parochially. You've had power for so long. Would you admit you made Nigeria so terrible then, having been ruling for eons? Would you admit you made Nigeria so wretched and insecure with your years of misrule? That you have the power doesn't make you better. If you doubt ask Katsina State and Bayelsa State. Let me tell you, we don't support Obi just to get power, far from that. We want Obi coz he will put Nigerian economy back on track. You talk about commerce in Kano. Could you tell me those who control that commerce in Kano State? I never knew you're also tribal. Peter Obi is a national project, tribe is inconsequential here.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Someone from the north eventually made sense!

Kwankwaso is not only greedy but egoistic selfish thinking about himself and not the nation

He was even more divisive!

Its a pity we no longer have elders or listen to counsels anymore

No one that is just and believes in unity will oppose Obi's mandate!

Structure, structure, structure, of what benefit are the structures we have over the years Where e don take us

For the sake of sanity, its only wise that ALL Nigerians consensually allows Obi to preside this country come next year!

A word is enough for the wise!

are we operating one party system? so all party men should leave their party and concentrate on one mushroom party because of Saint obi the liar?

you igbo are delusional
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by ArewaNorth: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

Arewa, there is no basis for comparing kwankwaso and obi, kwankwaso is miles ahead, in terms of achievements, political capital, supporters and reach.

Allah I want this election to come, these PO people will learn for the umpteen time that online and offline are two different things.

People like this rabble rouser are inconsequential and carry no weight, doesn't know where she belongs. Its best to ignore her.
Truly they don't know how election is won at all that is why it'll take them years crying marginalisation!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop taking mkporu mirri

I better pass u.. make we try am?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by HilcomTech(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Everlastingson:

Try to reason objectively not parochially. You've had power for so long. Would you admit you made Nigeria so terrible then, having been ruling for eons? Would you admit you made Nigeria so wretched and insecure with your years of misrule? That you have the power doesn't make you better. If you doubt ask Katsina State and Bayelsa State. Let me tell you, we don't support Obi just to get power, far from that. We want Obi coz he will put Nigerian economy back on track. You talk about commerce in Kano. Could you tell me those who control that commerce in Kano State? I never knew you're also tribal. Peter Obi is a national project, tribe is inconsequential here.

Hahaha... The bolded really bursted my lungs grin

Mkporu mirri cannibals and lies are like 5&6

You SE are the most tribal people in Nigeria. Peter Obi was so tribal and he persecuted northerners in Anambra to the extent of deporting northerners out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport, he made life hell on earth for them while he was governor.

Finally, you SE have insulted Buhari and all other northerners with names like terrorists, ewu, cow, Nama, almajiri, etc. Now elections are arround the corner and you need northern votes we are now suddenly not terrorists, ewu, Nama, cow , anyone. How shallow can you be to think we have forgotten in just 5 weeks how mean, wicked and heartless you SE can be.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by HilcomTech(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

I better pass u.. make we try am?

Oya make we try am na.

1) I am born to rule because I be northerner while SE will always be my SUBJJECTSS and SSLAVESS
2) I know who my parents are while SE are BABBY FACTTORIES products
3) Northerners eat food like rice beans, spaghetti while SE eat HUMMAN FLESSH whole drinking raw HUMMAN BLOOOD

Even though I still get plenty more to talk but I say make I allow you talk your own,.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Everlastingson: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
HilcomTech:

Hahaha... The bolded really bursted my lungs grin

Mkporu mirri cannibals and lies are like 5&6

You SE are the most tribal people in Nigeria. Peter Obi was so tribal and he persecuted northerners in Anambra to the extent of deporting northerners out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport, he made life hell on earth for them while he was governor.

Finally, you SE have insulted Buhari and all other northerners with names like terrorists, ewu, cow, Nama, almajiri, etc. Now elections are arround the corner and you need northern votes we are now suddenly not terrorists, ewu, Nama, cow , any one. How shallow can you be to think we have forgotten in just 5 weeks how mean, wicked and heartless you SE can be.

Hmmmm. ...".cannibals ". Igbo people are not cannibals and I know you know it. There are many of them in the North, have you EVER cought any of them being cannibalistic?. No. If you say Igbo are tribal, have you EVER heard of any ethnic coloured crisis in the East. In short have you EVER heard of Igbo people attacking anyone coz they are not Igbo? ( These are things common in the North and West of Nigeria). If Igbo are tribal why do they vote Fulani( apart from Buhari) to be President? Igbo called you so and so, and what did you call them?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Kingspin(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Ibos have someone like Willi Obiano with numerous projects in Anambla and they want to force Peter Pandora Obituary on us. It can not work that way
Nigeria need a sound competent leader, not the godfather.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Mrexcell(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Ibos have someone like Willi Obiano with numerous projects in Anambla and they want to force Peter Pandora Obituary on us. It can not work that way

We know ur kind even if obiano is on the ballot u will still find reasons why u won't vote for him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Mrexcell(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Kwankwaso will live to forever regret the day he let stupid pride take better of his thinking faculties.

It’s obvious to me now that these people are always never in tune with the reality on ground.

Or how else would you explain the fact Kwankwaso seemed to have been totally unaware of Obi’s popularity among the Nigerian youths across the country which is why he was trying so much to paint Peter Obi as a southeast candidate and all other trash he talked.

Now, Nigerians know that Kwankwaso is just another ethnic jingoist.

Kwankwaso have always been a fulani supremacist like buhari I don't know why peter obi don't even know it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Bishopwizzy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Northern real Muslims should be very careful with these fake minority south Muslims

This woman is only rooting for her fellow fake Muslim tinubu in disguise of "south taqiya"

With what mc oloumo said about taking over fulani, it's clear minority fake Muslims have an agenda against their superiors

What's this one saying?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by kabillionaire(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
You mean the same Willie Obiano that was arrested at the airport by the EFCC on the very day he handed over?

Tell me you're not serious.

Peacemaker5128:
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by kentochi(m): 3:43am On Jul 11, 2022
ZUBY77:

I bet you didnt read where it said that North is currently in power
Don't mind him
I don't know why people don't think before talking or typing.
Anyway PETER OBI is taking over.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by opribo(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Our VP Dr. Baba Ahmed is best fit for the task ahead.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by shegz24(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Everlastingson:

That's the kind of man Nigeria needs. Fresh and unknown but competent. We're done with the old rogues who have stolen the country dry. You should be happy that Obi picked someone like Datti Ahmed and not that ethnic jingoist that doesn't deserve my mention.

What competence? What has Datti done in all his years as a senator?

Even his senatorial position win was under CPC-thanks to the influence of the same bigot,Buhari.

Doyin Okupe that has been making noise was a major part of Dasukigate- embezzlement of funds meant for purchasing arms to fight bokoharam during GEJ era.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by shegz24(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin Its an insult for Obi to step down for Kwankwaso
It is the turn of the south
Atiku and Kwankwaso are wasting their time and money

And where is this "turn" stated?

Is it in the constitution?

Zoning is mainly within party politics.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Krismas(m): 4:18am On Jul 12, 2022
shegz24:

And where is this "turn" stated?

Is it in the constitution?

Zoning is mainly within party politics.
grin Why not preach dat to Kwankwaso? Who was the ringleader of those who decamped to APC in 2015 to frustrate the aspiration of GEJ with the likes of Atiku, Saraki, Al-makura, El-Rufai etc. Because to them IT WAS THE TURN OF THE NORTH.
Now after installing Buhari and Booharig for 8yrs, the same man return to PDP to claim it is the turn of the north in PDP?
Forget about this guy.
Its an insult Atiku won in PDP
Its an INSULT for Obi to step down for Kwankwaso
An now, ZONING IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL?? I see.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Awoo88: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
You can go and carry your Obiano. Promote him the way OBIdient are promoting PO.the biggest promoters of Obi are not even Igbos
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Dshocker(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

What do you know about Anambra state or you just want to talk.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Ubenedictus(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Cry for as long as your eyes permit. Bola Tinubu is the next President.
no be only me e go rule, and the next 4 year I will only visit in 2025 and 26. so enjoy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy by Greenback: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ubenedictus:
no be only me e go rule, and the next 4 year I will only visit in 2025 and 26. so enjoy
Bro don't mind that human being... please give us japa connection,thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday / Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.