Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees (47106 Views)

You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

I am a Christian, I will vote Tinubu even if he picks a pagan. You can go to hell if you like.
A yoruba Muslim have spoken, hiding under Igbo name.Tinubi urchins sef

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by CommonSense1967: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2022
jamace:
You talk like a local champion. What is Ekiti compared to Nigeria? We are talking NATIONAL politics and you are going local politics. Wake up o. cheesy

These are some of the important considerations at national level:
Quota system
Federal Character
Religious Balance
No Ekiti is not part of Nigeria , Ekiti is a province in Ghana. I beg get lost.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Splitmind:
Can and other foolish kuffars should mind their business. Tinubu is coming!
Coming to Iragbiji
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by MartinsD12(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/i-will-be-fair-to-all-tinubu-speaks-on-muslim-muslim-ticket/
Nothing to worry about, he should go ahead with Muslim ticket, he will not become president no need for CAN to be making this statement.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Kingsean(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
they don't see Tinubu as a true Muslim and that's why they want a muslim running mate. the thing is if he picks a muslim vice, it would make the election tougher for him. something is happening. it looks like some people in APC are really working for PDP. Tinubu shouldn't even be contesting. he needs to focus on his health.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Dumb ass brainwashed delusional reta@ded monkey, is anyone forcing you to vote for Tinubu?
Go and vote for whomever you want, that's your wahala. Shallow low IQ religious fanatics like you are not going to vote for Tinubu anyway. You and criminal Association of Nigeria- CAN should go to hell.
Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Yoruba Muslim votes can't make tinubu president
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by PoliciaNLand: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Is this how your parents raised you to speak with complete strangers in public?

How old are you.. and do you think this is right?

Will your Jesus Christ be proud of your behaviour as displayed here
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2022
juman:

Tinubu wife and her children are christians.
Of course tinubu represent their interest.
Whats our business with the wife and Children, are they contesting election?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Kayrich(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2022
No wahala nah. This shouldn’t be an issue or causing noise all around. PDP brought a northern candidate when they knew a northern was about to finish a 8years term. No heaven fall down.
We all have PVC and let’s go vote the proper. That’s all
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by CommonSense1967: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Muslim votes can't make tinubu president
You think Tinubu's supporters are limited to Just Yoruba land grin
Tinubu is not Peter Obi-tuary who's only supports are brainwashed angry Igbo youths.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Coolsperm: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

When sperm becomes too cool, reasoning could be upside down
. No time for pig eater like you
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by jrusky(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2022
MKO did it was he able to become the president despite winning everywhere

Won't say more than that.

My take is Obi will never be the president.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2022
GeneralPula:

Muric president is not a politician..

Yar’adua was a Muslim and he did well as a president more than OBJ and Jonathan that are Christians..
Becos he had a Christian Vp
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by eldoradoxx: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Once Nigerian Christians stupidly allow Muslim-Muslim ticket to succeed in 2023, that is the end of Christianity in Nigeria. For after Tinubu, Hausa -Fulani Muslim jihadists will never allow any Christian near presidency. If you doubt, check how Buhari even with a Christian VP hijacked all important positions and gave it to his people, not even his Yoruba friends were considered as worth being appointed.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:

You think Tinubu's supporters are limited to Just Yoruba land grin
Tinubu is not Peter Obi-tuary who's only supports are brainwashed angry Igbo youths.
Tinubu supporters are limited to sw, that why he was disgraced in Edo state
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by chuksanambra: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A yoruba Muslim have spoken, hiding under Igbo name.Tinubi urchins sef

If I am not a Christian, let me not do anything good for the rest of the year. But if I am a Christian, may sudden kill you and wipe out your entire family.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2022
35824L:
When campaigns start proper, you will see the multitude of Christian ministers and pastors endorsing Tinubu. His Muslim Muslim ticket will be very popular.
Its normal in politics after collecting money but won't vote him,Muslims would still endorse Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by CommonSense1967: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu supporters are limited to sw, that why he was disgraced in Edo state

Keep fooling yourself until Tinubu is sworn in then you'll start another wailing of "election was rigged".
Better learn how to properly pronounce the name of your next President.

BOLA HAMED TINUBU THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Benblaq(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My problem is not even with this Agbado munching gorilla, but to my fellow Christians who'll foolishly and stupidly vote for this insensitive ugly thing.

Christian should wise up and vote the best flying ticket, don't be so stupid to vote in this jihadist. Their plan is to attack Christians forever. Remember what is happening to Christians during this foolish Buhari regime. When the jihadists start unleashing their mayhem you won't be spared, infact you'll be the target.

This Agbado munching ape is so determined and willing to destroy christians completely.

Shaky shaky hand thief, agbado and cassava munching bastard.

Gboyaka!!! grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

If I am not a Christian, let me not do anything good for the rest of the year. But if I am a Christian, may sudden kill you and wipe out your entire family.
If you are not chunks anambra, may you not see tomorrow
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by omojeesu(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Every true Muslim is a jihadist.
Jihad is commanded for all Muslims.
Everything and every means is justified.
The end justifies the means. All methods are acceptable as long as the objective is achieved - Killing, lying, cheating, oppression, robbing, kidnapping, etc. Methods vary depending on demographic strength.

The infidel is dispensable.

Tinubu has done jihad effectively in Lagos State & elsewhere. But the people he's trying to please don't want him to be President. They have used and will dump him!

Yoruba Muslims l beg you the Fulani is deceiving you. Some of you know this. Some don't. You will be Afonja-lized & Abiola-lized again if care is not taken. They rejected Abiola despite his Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Despite these l still thank God for Yoruba Muslims for rejecting physical violence on their fellow non Muslim Yoruba. We must work together as one Yoruba irrespective of differences.

Tough & terrible times are ahead!
Foreigners are also working behind the scenes against Yoruba and all other indigenous peoples of Nigeria.

May God have mercy on us!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Keep fooling yourself until Tinubu is sworn in then you'll start another wailing of "election was rigged".
Better learn how to properly pronounce the name of your next President.

BOLA HAMED TINUBU THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Keep dreaming if that will make you happy.Yoruba Muslims votes can't make tinubu win.He wouldd be president of iragbiji town union
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
jrusky:
MKO did it was he able to become the president despite winning everywhere

Won't say more than that.

My take is Obi will never be the president.
Peter Obi is your next President
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by RealTalkNoBull: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/i-will-be-fair-to-all-tinubu-speaks-on-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Why are Nigerians so ignorant? What difference does it make the religion of the office holders. It was this same “Christian-Muslim” nonsense that brought about the rise of a nuisance like Atiku that has now insisted on dying trying to become President after stealing all the funds meant to develop the nation. Nigerians are disgustingly annoying! Just nasty people overall.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Olamicwoto: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Nigerian are waiting
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by SenatePresdo(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
CAN is another political tool. They care about money more than anything..

If Tinubu picks El-rufai, then it’s a straight win for APC with a huge margin..

Forget about the fake news you read about El-rufai online..

Tinubu is the only candidate with visible good governance while he was a Gov. He will really do well when he becomes president..
. We don't want Muslim, we want a Christian.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by eldoradoxx: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Yoruba Muslims call themselves Muslims, but it is shameful that Northern Muslims dont regard Tinubu a Muslim enough to stand as a representative of all Muslims in Nigeria in government so as to concede VP ticket to a Christian for the sake of unity and cohesion of this nation. The seed they sowed is brewing rapidly. In today's church service, the priest spoke to a congregation in their thousands how they must resist Muslim Muslim ticket if it ever happens and some blind people think next election won't be fought and won on nothing more than religion. Right now Muslims have three candidates to share their votes while Christians have just one strong contender. If u dont know the reason why Obi is gaining more momentum daily, that is the reason. Wait when ApC brings Muslim Muslim ticket, Christians North and South will unite to resist using Obi, let's see how far Tinubu will go.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by ejimatic: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Who is the christian running mate in the north that can win massive viotes for APC in the North? In my opinion a Muslim from the NW or NE is logical. Senate president can be a northern Chritian while the speaker will come from the SS. Anybody who understands the voting mentality of the north will appreciate the need for Muslim Muslim ticket now for BAT 2023 project
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by bilangha(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2022
muslim+Muslim ticket expansion of terrorism
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi is your next President

Your president and nevermore and will never be my president
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Chidex50(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
DOA=DEAD ON ARRVAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.