Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees (47200 Views)

You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Gunayo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
diplomat058:

If you like, bark from now till tomorrow. I am a Christian and a Yorùbá person, by HIS grace, and my support 100% is for ASÍWÁJÚ.

1 billion Ipob impostors like you cannot change my mind

Hahahaha
Sorry is your case then. You can be a Christian for mouth but not a true follower of Christ. A true Christian will not choose evil over good.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by diplomat058(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gunayo:
Sorry is your case then. You can be a Christian for mouth but not a true follower of Christ. A true Christian will not choose evil over good.

What is evil and what is good? Are you implying that God is partisan? You must be a clown

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Duru009(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

Lol….I’m actually a very very nice and considerate person, even if I say so myself! grin grin
Just keep watching…..we’ll discuss again in Feb 2023, the Lord permitting!

Only time will certainly tell......
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Wpp1: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by beejaay: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Me singing Davido- Are you done ranting?

I so much enjoy your pain.. How e dey be for body

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by jamace(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
guy Tinubu will win the election
Not in this present Nigeria. Tinubu belongs to the old order. No room for desperado in the present Nigeria.

Join the Obi-dient train now. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by luluman: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Repentant IPOB e-bandits wailing thread

Obidient nuisance no get anything to market PitObi with except to talk about Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

See this one, is that connected with the topic? Olodo
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by cuteralph101(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Obidient nuisance no get anything to market PitObi with except to talk about Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

Lols I see u re suffering from malnutrition. The same PO that left 75bn as savings? Fool. He refused to be paid pension and Tinubu is paid pensions amounting to several billions in 5 years? Fool again. The same governor who took the education of students in anambra to number 1 in waec 3 times when almighty lagos is still a state? Or same governor who has been bank manager for 3 years and security and exchange DG without any blemishes? Fool again. Mind u Fidelity bank is among the banks he was Chairman and I could tell goats like u that support tinubu were Staff and still Staff. Why are they quiet. Fools like u can' only cook propaganda. Go and collect ur 50 naira from molue.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by cuteralph101(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
cuteralph101:
Lols I see u re suffering from malnutrition. The same PO that left 75bn as savings? Fool. He refused to be paid pension and Tinubu is paid pensions amounting to several billions in 5 years? Fool again. The same governor who took the education of students in anambra to number 1 in waec 3 times when almighty lagos is still a state? Or same governor who has been bank manager for 3 years and security and exchange DG without any blemishes? Fool again. Mind u Fidelity bank is among the banks he was Chairman and I could tell goats like u that support tinubu were Staff and still Staff. Why are they quiet. Fools like u can' only cook propaganda. Go and collect ur 50 naira from molue. Ode
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Moh247: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
cuteralph101:
Lols I see u re suffering from malnutrition. The same PO that left 75bn as savings? Fool. He refused to be paid pension and Tinubu is paid pensions amounting to several billions in 5 years? Fool again. The same governor who took the education of students in anambra to number 1 in waec 3 times when almighty lagos is still a state? Or same governor who has been bank manager for 3 years and security and exchange DG without any blemishes? Fool again. Mind u Fidelity bank is among the banks he was Chairman and I could tell goats like u that support tinubu were Staff and still Staff. Why are they quiet. Fools like u can' only cook propaganda. Go and collect ur 50 naira from molue.

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Let's keep Nairaland safe from negative vibes
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by cuteralph101(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Let's keep Nairaland safe from negative vibes
grin grin cheesy what a wawu. I can create 10 nairaland account with different IP and different email. Don't be delusional. The modafucker threw jabs and I gave him below the belt. No one I mean no one has monopoly of vawulence.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Moh247: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
cuteralph101:
grin grin cheesy what a wawu. I can create 10 nairaland account with different IP and different email. Don't be delusional. The modafucker threw jabs and I gave him below the belt. No one I mean no one has monopoly of vawulence.

Guy you talk toooooooo much

Na woman suppose dey do all this kin things
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by 300Spartans: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
CAN is another political tool. They care about money more than anything..

If Tinubu picks El-rufai, then it’s a straight win for APC with a huge margin..

Forget about the fake news you read about El-rufai online..

Tinubu is the only candidate with visible good governance while he was a Gov. He will really do well when he becomes president..
Tinubu that can sell all is household for peanut? Fashoranti's( Afenifere leader) daughter's death is a reminder who he is.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by basseeafricana: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
abysirius:
They should stop deceiving themselves. Christian-Christian ticket is not an option only because it will not sell. CAN should f*uk off. APC have decided what is best for their party and candidate and CAN is free to support whosoever they want. I don't know who is listening to CAN. People that won't vote Tinubu will not vote him even if CAN support him.
I am a Christian and will vote BAT come 2023 and no CAN can change that so people should go and rest with the overestimated relevance of CAN in the scheme of things.. CAN can only decide for their pastors (and that is even if all the pastors will listen) and not the people.
May God bless u my man. Whoever Tinubu takes, those that will not for him, will not vote for him. Why are they ranting?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by cuteralph101(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Guy you talk toooooooo much

Na woman suppose dey do all this kin things
lolz grin somethings u gots talk some peeps are hellbent on spreading propaganda instead of selling their candidate
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by casualobserver: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
People who were never going to vote for Tinubu and people who claim he cant win and that their candidate will win are here crying more than the bereaved. You would think Obi and Atiku supporters would be happy at this news...no?

When Obi left PDp we were happy, We are happy Obi is gaining momentum because we know he cant win and he can only damage our main rival. The more Obidients the better!!! So i cant understand by people who dont support Tinubu are unhappy that he chose a Muslim VP!!! What you are effectively saying is that he made a good choice and he will win!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by meetcharles: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
What is CAN business with BAT camp? We already have our own candidate as Christians. CAN leadership is confused and even possibly complicit...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by casualobserver: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gunayo:

You are the problem of Nigeria so anyone who is Muslim is evil abi, is that what th Bible teaches? You will claim to have Muslim friends!!! I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by coolplanet: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
I would have preferred Peter Obi to allign with PDP. It will be PDP/LP. He will be the vice president who will deputize for 4 years and if his president(Atiku) did not perform well, he will honourably resign before the end of their tenure. Then he would be well respected by all and gain people's sympathy. He will then come out in 2027( Age is still on his side). He should always perform better when Atiku is on vacation. With this game plan, PDP will win this coming election beating any other party hands down. Obi is already gathering momentum but he is only building a structure not yet completed. The Muslim Muslim ticket will destroy Tinubu if Obi comes back to PDP.

Some people are saying Muslim Muslim is not bad. I see that being a problem of islamizing this country. Why didn't Tinubu step down for osinbajo during the primaries for them to run a Christian Christian ticket if there won't be war in this country. Let's be fair and balance it up if we say one Nigeria without marginalisation.

Just today my Muslim friend gave me meat. That is what we call balance.During Xmas,I will also show love.

CAN should rise up now and tell their members to vote someone with Christian Muslim ticket. According to worldometer, Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it's time to wake up and stop living in lies and deceit
these guys don't rate you and will never do.
the facts are there.
it's their religion first and nothing else.

Yoruba Christians/traditionalists ronu
God bless real Omoluabis and Yoruba land...

Copied from ...Gbenga Makinde

Disseminating propaganda is DOA. APC needs to win and that's their winning formula

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by eagleu: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is height of religious insensitivity: killing of innocent Christians, marginalization of Christians, and bombing of church services. Now Tinubu wants to go further than Buhari in pushing Christians to the wall.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Gunayo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
casualobserver:

You are the problem of Nigeria so anyone who is Muslim is evil abi, is that what th Bible teaches? You will claim to have Muslim friends!!! I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu!
Vote whoever you wish to vote. Let me tell you, Christians including you will suffer more persecutions if Tinubu becomes the president. That was how we warned people like you that Buhari is not a good choice but you all turned deaf ears. So look at the level we are now. These will be child's play compare to what will happen if the Muslim Muslim ticket succeed. If you think Tinubu will be different, you must be joking. Let's vote out both APC and PDP. Let's fix this country by voting competency. A vote for Obi is a vote for liberation.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by thunderbabs: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
The world is a wreck. Nigeria is a wreck. sad
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by casualobserver: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gunayo:
Vote whoever you wish to vote. Let me tell you, Christians including you will suffer more persecutions if Tinubu becomes the president. That was how we warned people like you that Buhari is not a good choice but you all turned deaf ears. So look at the level we are now. These will be child's play compare to what will happen if the Muslim Muslim ticket succeed. If you think Tinubu will be different, you must be joking. Let's vote out both APC and PDP. Let's fix this country by voting competency. A vote for Obi is a vote for liberation.

Issokay, this is a democracy, vote as you like and we will vote as we like. But I’ll tell you for free, if you want to convince anyone who isn’t already Obidient to vote Obi you won’t achieve it will doom mongering and fear mongering!! You all left your Christian states to make a life in A Lagos state controlled for years by Muslims and nobody killed you!!!!

Nonsense!!! People that were never going to vote for Tinubu concerned about his running mate!!! Why are you worried, Shebi Obi us the next president?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Gunayo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
casualobserver:

Issokay, this is a democracy, vote as you like and we will vote as we like. But I’ll tell you for free, if you want to convince anyone who isn’t already Obidient to vote Obi you won’t achieve it will doom mongering and fear mongering!! You all left your Christian states to make a life in A Lagos state controlled for years by Muslims and nobody killed you!!!!
l laugh at this your comment. So if Christians are killed in other part of the country and not Lagos is not a big deal to you. May God help you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by casualobserver: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gunayo:
l laugh at this your comment. So if Christians are killed in other part of the country and not Lagos is not a big deal to you. May God help you.

That is not what I said, and if you want to play that card, the people beheading and killing Christians in the east are not Muslims but SE Christians ! Peter Obi who gave shoot on sight order to SARS in Anambra and under whose authority SARS committed untold atrocities and who is responsible for countless Christian bodies dumped in a river is a Christian!!! Don’t play the religious card here! The irony is that endsars protesters are backing a man who is one of those responsible for SARS becoming what it became!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Perocom(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Why are you guys so bothered about Obi, same Obi that is said to be a baby politician, having little or no structure nationwide, how come you guys are not talking about the dollar-ladened Atiku, a former VP with so much structure? Or are you guys already reading the hand writing on the wall?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Gunayo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
casualobserver:

That is not what I said, and if you want to play that card, the people beheading and killing Christians in the east are not Muslims but SE Christians ! Obi who gave shoot on sight order to SARS in Anambra and under whose authority SARS committed untold atrocities and who is responsible for countless Christian bodies dumped in a river is a Christian!!! Don’t play the religious card here!
So the people that killed Christians in owo are Igbos Abi? The people that attacked communities in Ibadan are Igbos right? That you are benefiting from a corrupt leader in Lagos does not mean you should not have conscience. I am a Yoruba Christian and l reside in the north, but l and many other like-mind Yoruba Christians will vote A Christian candidate in person of Obi.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by casualobserver: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gunayo:
So the people that killed Christians in owo are Igbos Abi? The people that attacked communities in Ibadan are Igbos right? That you are benefiting from a corrupt leader in Lagos does not mean you should not have conscience. I am a Yoruba Christian and l reside in the north, but l and many other like-mind Yoruba Christians will vote A Christian candidate in person of Obi.

Did I say they were Ibos? Keep putting words into my mouth. The Owo killings were actually a business deal gone wrong, that has been confirmed, the perpetrators have been apprehended. There are a lot of crime going on in Nigeria that have nothing to do with religion, many are just criminals, a lot of it has to do with illegal mining. It is no coincidence that many of these things happens around hotspots for illegal mining!! Muslims are also victims. Someone who claims to live in the north should know. Muslims kill Muslims in the north just like Ibos are killing Christians in the south. There is a legitimate problem of I swap and boko haram but besides them, the rest are just criminals be really it has nothing to do with religion.

In any event did t all this happen when Osinbajo not just a Christian but a pastor is the VP?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by rutee(f): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Kfed4ril(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Muslim Muslim ticket is not against the Nigeria Constitution

If you don't like it, vote Atiku or Obi. This is democracy.

I hope when it gets to Christian Christian candidate, you’ll have the same energy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.