Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team (45470 Views)

Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by DMerciful(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Shettima thats responsible for the kidnap of chibok girls? A bokoharam sponsor?
vicdom:
With Shettima, Tinubu's chance of emergence has risen and coast is clear for his winning.

Garfield1 Fergie001 Kyase

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:

Suspect you say
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Godfather898989: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to Labour Party.
Delusions
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by DeleTaller: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
EmekaMD:
Tinubu is in for a big loss.

Choose a muslim and loose 50% of the Nigerian population
choose christian and loose the muslim north who dont see you as a true muslim.

In any case Tinubu wont make it out..

Emeka....why not get worried for Obi your brother... Leave Tinubu alone... I am a Christian and so my family and we are voting him. our interest is good governance and not all this your yeye religion studies.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Kyase:
how?

You prefer el rufai
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Tflex01: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Royalty83:

Keep RCCG out of your dirty politics.. Am a Redeemer and am voting for TINUBU so keep your religious card away.. we ain't playing it

We are all Anglican in my family and we are voting for Tinubu for being liberal enough to allow his wife to practice her religion without interference.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by naija4life247: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Pesuzok:

Be deceiving yourself.

The race is between Atiku and Obi

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood. It's going to be the fastest and easiest election in history. No loser will go to Court because Tinubu's landside victory will be too obvious

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Tomilola360:

If this elections was a xtian vs muslim thing. You have lost out already. Dont be unfortunate

U think buhari cud win without Osinbajos Christian votes?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Aystarz: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Royalty83:

Keep RCCG out of your dirty politics.. Am a Redeemer and am voting for TINUBU so keep your religious card away.. we ain't playing it

You're no RCCG member. I just went through your posts and found that you're just another idiot masquerading as anything that fits whatever narratives you so choose.
We RCCG members will never vote your principal as light has nothing to do with darkness.
Now, run along boy!

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by vicdom(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Kyase:

I prefer el Rufai to shetimma
Nawa oooo. Why?? Elrufai would have killed Tinubu's chance of getting Christian votes nah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by CommonSense1967: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Pesuzok:

Be deceiving yourself.

The race is between Atiku and Obi

Pls consider becoming a writer for comedy shows.
You are funny as FVCK. grin

Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by jkpbestseries: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to Labour Party.

hahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kyase(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

You prefer el rufai
yes the only Muslim I’m comfortable with
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:

Shettima will still pull that amount. Don't forget it was zulum that has been pushing for Shettima's Candidacy?? He will support his benefactor wholeheartedly.

That's what am saying...with shettima borno will deliver massively.he controls borno.majority of the kanuris will align with tinubu...I preferred zulum because most xtians like him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by chatinent: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
naija4life247:

You are the one that is in need and requires help.

I don't need your help, huncle.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by VoteObi2023: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:
With Shettima, Tinubu's chance of emergence has risen and coast is clear for his winning.

Garfield1 Fergie001 Kyase
LOL

NW will never vote for a NE VP candidate over a NW presidential candidate or NE presidential candidate.

Why should NW vote for a NE VP when they can get the president with Atiku?

Again, Northern Christians will never vote a Moslem VP from a boko haram state.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kyase(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:

Nawa oooo. Why?? Elrufai would have killed Tinubu's chance of getting Christian votes nah
and shetima will ?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Tflex01:

We are all Anglican in my family and we are voting for Tinubu.
I'm also a redeemer. I and my household will vote for Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by naija4life247: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:

No, you forget to include that Shettima is responsible for the Civil War of 1967, the Umuleri and Aguleri war, also buying arms and ammunition for UGM, ESN, and IPOB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Make all of una gettat

We are obedient

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ibkhaleel01: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
EmekaMD:

1. The North is where the APC votes are. And those votes are in the Muslim majority states In 2015, APC won almost all the 19 states in the North (except Nasarawa, Plateau and Taraba) while it lost almost all the 17 states of the South, except for five states in the
Southwest (lost only Ekiti to PDP). Again, in 2019, Buhari/APC scored only 4/177 in the South. That was a dismal
performance. APC/Buhari lost the two states it won in 2015 Ondo and Oyo. Lost the latter by only 1,461 votes.
Also, except for Niger and Kwara states in NC, all the states in the North that supported

Tinubu in the primary election are in the NW and NE-al of them Muslim majority states.

2. All the governors from the North who
supported him are Muslims.

While CAN's purpose is to have a balance, Tinubu's purpose is to win. So you know the direction he's going to go.
Of course, it's said that the only thing you can guarantee about a prediction is that it can be wrong. So let me attach a numerical value to the prediction: 80% certainty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by DMerciful(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
When the time comes we will create awareness of his bokoharam linkages
garfield1:

Suspect you say
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Allisgud: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:
Good.

Nothing bad in a Muslim Muslim ticket as long as they're not fanatics/extremists.

If Tinubu can replicate his achievements in Lagos for Nigeria, he would have done enough.

I do know some noisemakers would ask about Tinubu's achievements.if him like let turn to christian and pick a Christian,I will not vote him

Tinubu's achievements is unrivalled among all the candidates.

Talk about his legacy such as

1. Eko Atlantic

2. Lekki free trade zone

3. Lekki seaport

4. Econet

5. FOUR standard Millennium schools

6. LASU teaching hospital

7. BRT

8. Several Housing estates

9. Several economy policies which helped in enormous increase in Lagos' revenues. Etc

Tinubu's achievements are undeniable, unrivalled and hugely conspicuous. Let me also reiterate that he's a first class Bsc graduate. In addition, he's a liberal leader.

He's the best among all the candidates.

You want people to be moved by Peter Obi' who's got no achievement whatsoever but was investing state funds into his family business?

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by GreyLaw(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Amoo89:

If he chooses a Muslim fine by him, if he chooses a Christian fine by him, even when we have been going by Muslim and Christian where have we land. What difference does it make. USA is on a Christian Christian president. What will happen if the traditionalist comes out and demand for Vp will you blame they or condemn their religion. Some Muslims and better than some Christian’s as well as some Christian’s are better than some Muslims. In the east that Christian’s are governor does that make them good leaders or in the north. If we use this against ourselves we are just creating more reasons for problems. Thanks

You don't know what you are talking about. You Nigerians are so easily deceived and contemptuously gullible! See the mess Buhari has done. Bandits and terrorists everywhere yet his vice is a Christian, whom I believe tried his best. Now imagine two Muslims. It just means terror will reign supreme.

Before you make comparisons, think. Let your educations show. Let your brain work!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Olamicwoto: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Nigerian are waiting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Tomilola360: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
jaxxy:

U think buhari cud win without Osinbajos Christian votes?

What christian votes do you speak of?
Which christians?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by GboyegaD(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Watch how this play out. Tinubu will emerge the next president

If he emerges from a few and fair election, good; it will only tell anyone that Nigerians have chosen not to love/ value their lives.

Anyways, it's s matter of months away and I pray God spare our lives to witness the outcome of the elections.

bayonekind:

When we have pastor and professor as our vice president ....what is his influence in protecting the xtians ...?
Pastors are kingnap everyday and he sit down there ...

I wonder what type of reasoning this is. If the kidnap is your justification and you are truly a Christian in Nigeria, you can continue to defend him. It is a matter of time and we all will be served our rightful breakfast based by our choices.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Tflex01: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2022
EmekaMD:

Even with a Muslim-Muslim ticket, Tinubu will not lose a single state in South West.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
When the time comes we will create awareness of his bokoharam linkages

And awareness of Pandora scam
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by freshboi88: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Amoo89:

If he chooses a Muslim fine by him, if he chooses a Christian fine by him, even when we have been going by Muslim and Christian where have we land. What difference does it make. USA is on a Christian Christian president. What will happen if the traditionalist comes out and demand for Vp will you blame they or condemn their religion. Some Muslims and better than some Christian’s as well as some Christian’s are better than some Muslims. In the east that Christian’s are governor does that make them good leaders or in the north. If we use this against ourselves we are just creating more reasons for problems. Thanks

Firstly Nigeria is not the USA. The USA is not battling with Islamization agenda of the fulani's. Why do you people not think and reason?

Have you not been killed enough?..or because they have not kidnapped you or any of your family members. The mentality of the people here is different from those in the civilized world.

Where you not alive when a Christian girl was murdered in sokoto for a whatsapp message. This is the mentality of majority of the northern Muslim, they are fanatics. We cannot afford to get it wrong by electing a Muslim, who wouldn't see anything wrong in killing of people based on religion.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by bilangha(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2022
expansion of terrorism.Muslim+Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by ayusco85(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Brilliant.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

May Tinubu happen to you and your family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash / We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.