Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team (45451 Views)

Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by DSC7: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church

His political career is over...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by cenaman(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2022
OBI-DIENT let's gather here.

Say no to Tinubu.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:
With Shettima, Tinubu's chance of emergence has risen and coast is clear for his winning.

Garfield1 Fergie001 Kyase

I'll have preferred zulum

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by DesChyko: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2022
The person is also, by accident of birth, a Muslim grin.

CAN, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Moh247: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2022
NorthWest, NorthEast and SouthWest

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by seunmsg(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2022
I like Shettima but I will prefer a running mate from NW.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by IvarTheBoneless: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2022
Shettima Shettima!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Golan007: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Devil baptized him let him come and campaign in any Middle belt state or southern state

You are from all the states in both regions?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Golan007: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
NorthWest, NorthEast and SouthWest

It's all over.

grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Tomilola360: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church

If this elections was a xtian vs muslim thing. You have lost out already. Dont be unfortunate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Eriokanmi: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Liar party. Shebi they said people should ignore text messages flying during their primaries at Eagle Square that Muslim-Muslim ticket was possible. Now its a reality. Congrats on your loss in advance, Jagaban/apc

You should have taken a lesson from your predecessor who always picked a Christian running mate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by CommonSense1967: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

This is just another meth cannibal masquerading as aboki.
By their words and illogical reasoning, we shall know them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kyase(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:
With Shettima, Tinubu's chance of emergence has risen and coast is clear for his winning.

Garfield1 Fergie001 Kyase
Shettima?
Wonders shall never End
Let me see how Tinubu will campaign

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by press9jatv: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance. 2023 is a done deal on his ambition. Tinubu is a goner .

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by PoliteActivist: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
EXTREMELY CORRUPT SICKLY ANCESTOR FROM A PARTY OF INSECURITY AND RAMPANT INFLATION!!!
https://youtube.com/shorts/-d4ZDbuElSI?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1DnL1eI_Q
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by abobote: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Why are they afraid of announcing it
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Royalty83(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Keep RCCG out of your dirty politics.. Am a Redeemer and am voting for TINUBU so keep your religious card away.. we ain't playing it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Niceman12(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Devil baptized him let him come and campaign in any Middle belt state or southern state

He will campaign in Niger, Nasarawa, Abuja, Kwara and kogi and nothing will happen! Same in all south western states.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Britishpea: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

See, with a northern Muslim candidate Tinubu will win this elections gallantly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ohislee(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is indirectly telling us he doesn't need Christian votes. Let's see how far he would go without Christian votes.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Kyase:

Shettima?
Wonders shall never End
Let me see how Tinubu will campaign

What is your own na

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by RandyOku: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
chatinent:

Nigerians like suffer sha.

To help Nigerians in times of need go hard people after 2023.

That's if Atiku or Emi-lo-CORN wins,,,Then, I will conclude that NIGERIANS are cursed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ikpaitid: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
EmekaMD:
Tinubu is in for a big loss.

Choose a muslim and loose 50% of the Nigerian population
choose christian and loose the muslim north who dont see you as a true muslim.

In any case Tinubu wont make it out..
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by SenatePresdo(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Shettima that is strongly rumoured to be the Commander of Boko haram?

Imagine if Tinubu dies in office, we would have the Commander in Chief of Boko Haram become our president??

The future of Nigerians is in Nigerians hand, that's all I have to say.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by ajekpaks(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
lemaoh
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by vicdom(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

I'll have preferred zulum
Zulum has repeatedly made it clear that he will not be any VP to anyone, that he wants to finish his work in Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by SimplePlan34: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Like play like play another old man is becoming president
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ikpaitid: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Yeah,Peter IPOB will win. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by SadiqBabaSani: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:

This is just another meth cannibal masquerading as aboki
Myopic comment. I am from Delta state, born an spent my childhood in North central Nigeria before moving back to Delta state. If you have never traveled out of your village you wont realised many Christians bare names that resembles muslims names

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by akinbode1(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Brilliant.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A mere dream shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.